by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome) - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome)

Post by Yori Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:12 am

It was her intention to mount the girls back to solidity her hold, but the arms locked in around her waist prevented that now. Her attempts to wiggle and squirmed free were proving fruitless. To dislodge her she needed o use her hands. To use her hands she needed to give up the hold.

She took in a deep breath, rocking a bit before suddenly releasing Tomoko's head. She shoved an arm down between her body and Tomoko's arm, trying to yank it off her. She'd spin on her backside, trying to hook her legs around the girls' arm, grasping at her wrists to throw her back flat to the mat to instead put her in an armlock. If she was able to secure the hold, she would arch her back, stretching the girl's arm across her body as she twisted.

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome) - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:16 am

It seemed that Alexa was giving up on the headlock, but it looked like she was going for something else instead. Since Tomoko was still winded from the elbow drop earlier, she couldn't stop Alexa from putting her in another submission hold, and she ended up being subjected to an armlock, with Tomoko ending up on her own back.

"Aaahh!!" Tomoko cried out in pain as Alexa stretched her arm in the submission hold. She tried to withstand the hold, knowing that she had a rather high endurance against submission holds, but even she had her own limits. She needed to figure out a way to escape this hold before her endurance ran out.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:31 am

Alexa wrenched Tomoko's arm back, though purposefully not going as rough as she might have in a normal match. She didn't want to hurt the girl after all. Still, she made sure to maintain the hold firm enough that she would have to fight it, making sure to whittle her down gradually. It didn't seem to take her much effort to maintain the simple yet effective hold, and the ropes were pretty far away. There wasn't a terrible amount of options.

Once she was sure she was locked in tight, her legs unwrapped from Tomoko's arm, stretching out so one went over the top of the other girl's chest and neck and the other draped over her waist. These were another way to keep the hold leveraged but prevented someone from really making use of their upper body to escape. "The longer to lay there thinking about what to do, the less time you have to do it." She gave the girl's arm a slow and gradual twist to illustrate her point "If you can't break my hold, you need to get to the ropes."

She didn't really know the full extent of Tomoko's experience, but she figured general advice could't hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:51 pm

"Ngh!!" Tomoko scowled as she resisted the urge to tap out. Hearing Alexa's words, she couldn't help but let out a begrudginh grunt of agreement before she started moving towards the direction of the ropes. She knew that she needed a rope break to escape this hold, and while she had this natural resilience that allowed her to last longer in submission holds, ultimately she was still a human with her own limitations.

So, she would slowly made her way towards the ropes, hoping that she could get a grab on the bottom rope to get herself a break. As she did so, she gritted her teeth as a look of determination was etched on her cute face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:08 pm

The longer Tomoko persisted, the more she would work her arm, gradually ramping up the hold by twisting. She was hoping that if it got too bad, she would have the good sense not to push herself to outlast the pain. This was after all, only a spar. Alexa paid careful attention to the ropes as the girl under them slowly but surely pulled them along. The brunette made no attempt to halt her progress, figuring if she could get to the ropes to begin with she would have earned her escape. As they eventually arrived, and Tomoko grasped the bottom hold she would immediately release her, scooting away on her backside to stand herself up and create some distance in case Tomoko intended to continue. That wouldn't stop her from inquiring though.

"You okay?" She asked with genuine concern. They had been in the hold awhile after all. She tugged at her gym attire, smoothing it out from having been rustled in the fray of their rolling about. If Tomoko seemed like she was actually hurt, or if the spar was called off here, she would help the woman to her feet. If not, she would hang back and wait, allowing both herself and the girl in front of her to recuperate a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:19 pm

Finally, her effort paid off when Tomoko finally reached the bottom rope, and Alexa released her. Panting after being released, she would use the ropes to rise up and get up on her feet, wiping the beads of sweat off of her. She felt a little tired after this prolonged spar, and as she rested against the ropes, she gave Alexa a smile before she spoke.

"Haa... w-well, let's take a break for a bit..." Tomoko suggested, leaning against the ropes to give herself a a chance for a respite after enduring the hold from Alexa earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Nodded with a grin. She could understand! Slipping her hands behind her head she interlocked her fingers, letting herself breath a bit easily as she paced back and forth along the ring, working herself out in a small cooldown lap. "So how am I doing so far Teach? If you had to give me a letter grade, what would it be?" She glanced back to Tomoko, beaming rather proudly. She thought she had been doing pretty good all things considered. She still was under the impression the idol was going easy on her though. She could really use the confidence boost, so she wasn't about to complain.

"And be honest. Don't sugar coat anything. If I'm going to get better I need real feedback." She paused mid pace to turn to the other woman, nodding firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Tomoko blushed when Alexa called her Teach again. Rolling her shoulders to relieve herself of the ache, she then considered what to say to her. "Well... I'm not too good at this, but I'll try..." she said as she looked at the new girl. "Let's see... you did alright, I suppose. Though you shouldn't be too afraid to try something new..." she told Alexa about what she thought about the new girl.

"You see, my mom always told me to never be afraid of risks..." Tomoko explained. "Of course it's going to hurt, but the results tend to make up for it." Then, she scratched her cheek, blushing a little. "S-still, I believe you should practice caution too. Getting yourself injured many times can shorten your career if you're not careful." While Tomoko was born with high resilience, it didn't mean she could just throw herself into harm's way whenever she liked, because she might end up destroying her own body if she's not careful.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:06 am

Alexa folded her arms behind her, nodding along with what Tomoko was telling her. Any advice, she found, tended to be good advice. While it wasn't always reliable, it would help you see another perspective which was useful in it's own right. "Heh yeah, I get that. I normally play things pretty by the book until I get into it. I'm looking to make this my career after all, I don't want to get benched or retired early. Have to look out for yourself." She nodded firmly with a smile.

She hopped a bit in place, keeping her blood pumping good. "So this is a family path for you? Just assuming your mother also wrestled by how you're talking about her. That's pretty neat. It's uh, not as huge of a deal back home, women wrestling. A lot of places just treat it as a side show to fill seats. That wasn't what I wanted to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Tomoko nodded. "Yep, better take care of our health. Wrestling is a dangerous career, after all..." She sighed. "You see, before I became a wrestler, I used to be an idol singer..." she admitted to the new girl. "I kind of burned out from the pressure, and I decided to try out wrestling. Well, I did train to be a wrestler when I was young, so I didn't have to wait for long after I decided to be a wrestler..." She smiled bashfully as she recalled the time when she truly wrestled for the first time. "While being a wrestler is more dangerous than being an idol singer, it's a lot more fun, and I like it more than performing on stage..."

She nodded when Alexa said that a lot of places treated women wrestling as side shows. "Well, not here in AFW. Here, we are the big deals..." she said. "And now, AFW is one of the leading power among the wrestling promotions in the world." She gave Alexa a big smile. "And I hope you'll be able to make your way to the top here in AFW. I'm sure you'll do fine here..." she gave the new girl an encouragement.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next