by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kawaii Showdown - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 24, 2018 1:32 am

Micca managed to land a kick right into Shiho's belly, stopping her reign of terror on her cute tush. Moaning in pain as she gave her reddened butt a rub, she would fix the wedgie before she looked at the other kawaii, glaring cutely at her. "Grr... y-you stupid idiot dunderhead!!" Micca would pounce onto Shiho, going to sit on her belly as she would pin her down.

"Stop being such a brat, you meanie!!" Micca yelled, bouncing on Shiho's belly as she would pin her hands on the floor. "I don't want to deal with a stupid brat like you anymore!!" She would make sure to teach the other kawaii a lesson for being such a pesky brat who ruined her day. "If you don't want to call me Micca-sama, just quit it already!!" Despite her anger, Micca still wanted to be the more mature one between the two.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 1:58 am

Shiho was kicked backwards, landing on her butt and groaning as she rubbed at her belly, that red footprint only very slowly disappearing from her taut little abdomen. She didn't think there was any chance that Micca was going to recover from that brutal booty assault for the next few minutes, so she wasn't watching the brunette, and she paid for it when the girl pounced, slamming into Shiho's midsection, forcing a cute little yelp from the blonde as she smacked down onto her back, her head bouncing against the ring floor and making her dizzy!

"Gaaah!! Get off me, fat dumb stupid mean idiot!!" she screeched—proving she could string together more insults than her opponent—then kicking her legs around, waving her arms to try to slap at Micca's dumb face, definitely worried about being on the bottom. The girl bounced hard on her belly, grabbing her slapping arms and pinning them down to the floor. Shiho was all but trapped, and the growing expression of anxiety on her face showed she knew it!

"You didn't call me Shiho-sama either!! I was just trying to be nice and have fun and then you acted like a dumbass and ruined it all! So maybe you should just get away from me before I beat you up some more! M-moron!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Micca was really angry at the girl for her stupid stubbornness. While she was angry, she was still able to keep a logical mind about their whole situation, and decided that this whole thing was too stupid. If Shiho didn't want to deal with her anymore, then she should just let Micca go and let this whole matter end, but she decided to prolong it by stopping Micca from leaving.

"Of course I was about to leave when you stopped me!" Micca said. "I don't want to deal with a stupid brat like you anymore! I bet you don't even have friends and everyone hates you!" This whole situation had given Micca quite a headache, and she wanted nothing more than to let this whole thing end.

And so, after sitting on Shiho's midsection for a while, Micca would get up and turn around, fixing her shorts as she got back on her feet. Glancing back, she spoke to Shiho, "I hope you're happy, 'Shiho-sama'..." she hissed the other kawaii's name with the honorific with absolute contempt. "My fault that I suggested that in the first place. I just wanted to be your friend. But I guess not everyone can be a friend..." she said before she started walking, going to leave for real this time. She would make sure to prepare in case if Shiho decided to stop her again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Micca sat on her for a little while, yelling stupid things and generally being a stupid idiot. Then, unexpectedly, she just got off and...called Shiho what she wanted. Shiho-sama. But it didn't make the Sendai native feel good at all. No, her whole body started to feel like it was burning up, as she recognized the contempt in the way the brunette said it, knew that she meant the opposite when she added on that honorific. Micca was just mocking her!

And...more importantly, Shiho knew that she had pretty much just lost that fight, no matter what rules they had made up were, and she just could not stand that! She couldn't at all! It was driving her crazy just thinking about all of it and Micca was so so so so SOOOOOOO STUPID!

"Y-y-you shut up! SHUT UP! I have friends! Better f-friends than you would be, you dumb idiot!" Shiho shrieked as she wobbled upright, stomping her feet, hands balling tightly into impotent fists, her eyes welling up with tears. "I was just trying to be nice! I thought this would be fun!! If you wanted to play n-n-nice, why did you RUIN it!?!? It's YOUR fault! B...b-b-bitch!!!"

Tears started to drip down her cheeks, and Shiho didn't want to let Micca see them, so she would turn away and sit back down on the canvas, burying her face in her arms and taking deep breaths to try to calm down. "Y-you should apologize...jerk...nnf..." she grumbled over her shoulder, though she figured Micca likely wasn't sticking around.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Somehow, after letting out her anger earlier, Micca felt a lot better than before, though she was still irked by Shiho who remained being a brat after being called Shiho-sama by her.

"Yeah, yeah... keep telling yourself that..." Micca said dismissively, not bothering to even look back. She would head over to her bag, wiping her face and body with a towel before she stuffed it back into the bag, slinging it over her shoulder so that she could head out to the exit.

"You better fix that attitude of yours first if you want me to apologize. Jerk." And so, she headed out, leaving the gym. She decided that she might as well spend her night playing video games to make her feel much better. Her interaction with Shiho had been emotionally draining, and she needed to have her fix with video games for the whole night.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 31, 2018 5:48 pm

Micca just kept on being mean, not even taking into account how clearly upset Shiho was by all her stupid dumbness and just continuing to say super-nasty things. So Shiho would just stay where she was, grumbling things under her breath as Micca went about her business, not even bothering to look at the brown-haired girl anymore if Micca wasn't going to admit that she acted like a huge, stupid jerk and apologize to Shiho for all of it.

"You're the one with the stupid, jerky attitude..." Shiho growled, a little louder, as she heard those footsteps starting to fade into the distance as her foe left the gym. Suddenly, she would whip around, trying to get a glimpse of Micca as she yelled: "I REALLY DID JUST WANT THIS TO BE NICE! WHY DID IT END UP LIKE THIS, HUH!?!?"

She couldn't see Micca anymore, though. The girl must have already left, and Shiho had no idea if the other kawaii was able to hear what she'd said. Shiho took a deep breath, then let it out, letting her whole body kind of droop as she slowly shuffled away, gathering up her own things to head home.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Micca just ignored whatever things the other kawaii was saying. She figured that Shiho was a lost cause, being so pathetically stubborn. Perhaps if her anger had receded, she might rethink about all the things she did, but at the moment, she didn't have enough energy to deal with this nonsense.

So, Micca left the area and headed back to her place where she could sit back and relax so that she could forget this stupid occasion. The video games wouldn't play themselves, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8