by Deus001 Today at 4:19 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii Showdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:32 pm

From her interaction with Shiho so far, Micca had concluded while Shiho was not bad or malicious, she was quite a handful girl to deal with. While it's still her intention to befriend the blonde kawaii, Micca wished that she could do something about Shiho. And then, Shiho suggested to her that she would prove it that she's worthy of being called Shiho-sama by showing off just how good she was in the ring. "In the ring?" That would mean Shiho was challenging Micca for a spar of sort.

Seeing this as a way to test Shiho's skills as well as to train herself for her upcoming title match against Claire, Micca nodded. "Oh, okay," she smiled. "I guess if you're really good, then there should be no harm for me to call you Shiho-sama..." Micca beamed brightly at Shiho. Well, if she ended up losing to her, she had to call her Shiho-sama, which would make things awkward, but it's just a small price for her to pay. Still, Shiho also needed to offer something in return as well.

"But, if I win..." Micca couldn't help but smile mischievously at the blonde kawaii. "I want you to call me Micca-sama. It's not fair if I'm the only one to call you Shiho-sama if I lose..." Micca tried to reason with Shiho so that the blonde kawaii could accept the condition. Micca saw no harm in such condition, so it's worth a try.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 am

Micca seemed to perk up a little bit at last when Shiho talked about testing their strength in the ring and showing the brunette that she actually did deserve the -sama honorific after her name! Clearly, Micca enjoyed wrestling, even though she was a pretty shy girl whom Shiho would have never guessed was a wrestler if she had met her outside of the AFW gym! Shiho grinned widely when Micca smiled and agreed to her terms, saying that she would call Shiho Shiho-sama if she lost. Of course she would, once she saw how good Shiho was at this and how much she could learn from the blonde newcomer!

And then, Micca's smile turned mischievous, which Shiho was wholly unprepared for. Micca kept talking, and the more she spoke, the more worried Shiho got. "What? Why would...I mean..." The blonde crossed her arms and looked down at the floor, kicking her leg in annoyance, as her face got a little bit red. The idea was absolutely ridiculous, even if Micca thought it was only fair. "Micca-sama doesn't even suit you..." Shiho would take a deep breath, however, then look up at Micca, make eye contact, and smile. "But since I'm going to win, I don't have to worry at all! So I agree!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 am

Micca had to admit that she enjoyed the look on Shiho's face after hearing her condition. Smiling at the blonde newcomer, she said, "Good! Well... let's get going now. I think that ring over there is empty right now. Let's use that one," she pointed at one particular empty ring, a rather standard ring.

"So... what kind of match do you want? Do you want to fight in standard match? Or do you have any other stipulations?" Micca asked. Since they were kawaii, she wanted to see if Shiho had some kind of stipulations in her mind for their bout. "Or do you want me to choose?"

She honestly didn't care if the match ended with her win or loss, but she was hoping that this match could help her to prepare herself for her title match against Claire.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:47 am

The gym was not particularly busy at this time of day—well, there were plenty of wrestlers here, but the facility was so expansive, with so many different wings and rooms, that any given section was only going to have a handful of girls in it at one particular time. The practice rings had partial walls in between them, giving whoever was using one a fair bit of privacy. As Micca pointed out an open one, Shiho would nod and beat a quick little trail over to it, bouncing along quickly ahead of Micca, then stopping to look back at the brunette once she was most of the way to the ring.

As far as the kind of match they were going to have... "How about you give me some ideas for stipulations, whatever kind you can think of," Shiho would suggest, putting her hands on her hips, trying to make herself look as tall and imposing as possible, "and I can tell you if I like them, and maybe make one or two fixes? Then, I think, we'll be ready to fight!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 pm

"Hmm..." Micca gave it some thought for a moment. And then, she looked back at Shiho and gave her a smile. "Well, since we're kawaii, we may as well do kawaii stuff." She hold out a finger as she began telling her what she had on her mind. "For this match, the rules are mostly the same, but instead of going for pinfalls or submissions, you have to force me to call you Shiho-sama for you to win. The same goes to me too. If I get you to call me Micca-sama, then I win." Clapping her hands, she then added, "And just saying our names alone shouldn't be enough. In order for you to win, you gonna force me to say something like "I submit to you, the great and beautiful Shiho-sama!" or "P-please, I c-can't go on anymore, the strong and unrivaled Shiho-sama!" And the same goes for me too..." she pointed at herself and then at Shiho. "If I can force you to say something similar to those, like "O-oh sexy and magnificent Micca-sama, y-you win!" then I win." She made sure to get the right inflections and tone while stating her examples.

After she was done explaining about her suggestion, she gave Shiho an expectant look. "So, what do you think?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Yes, kawaii stuff was definitely a good idea, Shiho thought, though it could cover a pretty wide range of options, from tickle fighting to panties-only challenges. When compared to what she could have suggested, what came out of Micca's mouth was a pretty mild suggestion. It was basically just a verbal submission...though, as she went on to explain her little twist on that formula, the inclusion of outright begging as a fundamental and necessary ingredient in order to achieve victory, it got even more interesting. Shiho smiled. She did like that Micca would be forced to call her Shiho-sama in order to bring an end to the butt-whooping that Shiho was about to lay down upon her!

She put a finger to her chin, tapping at it for a few seconds, thinking about Micca's suggestion and whether she wanted to make any changes to it. In the end, she did not have to ponder it too long. "I like it. Not a bad choice, Micca-san," she would reply, bringing both her hands down to her hips, standing there proudly. "I accept those rules. Now, unless you have anything else to add, let's start on the count of three, okay?"

She paused, giving Micca a chance to speak, before she sucked a big breath in and called out: "One, two...three!" and charged at Micca, hands out, trying to grapple the brunette!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 am

Micca shook her head. "I have nothing else to add. I'm ready now..." she said as she dropped into a stance while looking at Shiho. With both kawaii girls were prepared for their incoming clash, Micca's eyes were focused on the blonde girl, thinking of a way to make her submit and call her Micca-sama. It sounded fun, so she might as well go all out even though this should be just a friendly spar between two kawaii.

Right after the count of three, Micca would rush over to Shiho at the same time as her and lock up with her, grabbing her hands in order to grapple. She grunted, pressing forward as she mustered her strength in her attempt to overpower the other kawaii. From the look of it, the two of them might seem evenly matched due to their similar sizes, but Micca would try to shimmy aside to catch Shiho off-guard.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm

"Good! I am, too," Shiho would announce, as it seemed they had their sparring match in order. Whoever lost could only end the match by calling the other by -sama, and groveling at her feet, at that. High stakes, but luckily Shiho had no chance at all of losing. The blonde girl moved forward, very lightly on her feet, and then lunged in, locking hands with Micca, palms pressed tightly together as they both tried to shove the other back in this opening test of strength!

"Rrrrgggh!" Shiho grunted, as she put all the strength into the pushing contest as she could, and it seemed that Micca was doing the same thing. The battle seemed pretty even so far, with Shiho unable to just fling Micca out of the ring, but clearly capable of stopping Micca from coming anywhere close to enforcing her will upon her with raw strength. Shiho was going to call that a victory. She kept on pushing forward, just trying to keep this up until Micca's strength would surely give out...but the brunette was definitely a smart fighter, as she shimmied to the side, forcing Shiho to make a wild, sudden move forward, stumbling into empty space, being dragged along by her arms as she was suddenly very vulnerable, trying to pivot to face Micca head-on again...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 pm

With Shiho stumbling forward after she shimmied aside, Micca saw an opportunity to press on. So, not wanting to waste the chance, she would try to make use of this situation by pushing at Shiho, hoping that her brief vulnerability allowed Micca to push her off balance and send her crashing down onto the mat.

"Yaaaahhh!!!"

And to make sure that her plan worked, Micca would also try to use one of her legs to sweep at Shiho's legs, trying to kick her feet from under her. A basic takedown maneuver, but one that Micca considered to be an effective one. She was prepared to follow up with another move if the move to bring the blonde kawaii down was successful.

While Micca ultimately didn't mind who's going to win in this spar (considering that this one was just a friendly spar), she preferred to win this one as well. Being called Micca-sama sounded fun, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 am

Shiho was off-balance, spinning around after Micca moved out of the way, trying to get her feet back underneath her before anything else could happen to her. Unfortunately, she was not going to be able to do it. Micca didn't just settle for throwing the blonde's balance off with that smart little trick—she would throw herself into Shiho, pushing her with both arms, and then swinging a leg to take Shiho's lower limbs out from underneath her, and, with a loud yelp, the Sendai native went tumbling down onto her back, with Micca still hanging onto her and staying on top of her while she was down!

Shiho was worried, and she knew she had to act fast, and she kicked her legs up, trying to sweep Micca's legs from below in response, aiming to take her down onto the canvas, too, before the brunette was able to take advantage of her vulnerable position!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next