Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Big Rumble: Ragna Lemoine vs. Athena Wonder

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Big Rumble: Ragna Lemoine vs. Athena Wonder - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Rumble: Ragna Lemoine vs. Athena Wonder

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:16 am

Ragna was trying her all to try and make Athena tap out but it didn't seem like it was going anywhere for her with this, a shame as she brought her back again, near resting on top of her as she pulled the leg back, putting as much wait as she could possibly could for the big girl.

"Come on and tap already damn it," she taunted, before then deciding that it wasn't doing anything and got off of her, walking back away, wondering what exactly she should do. She was struck by how durable Athena was but then again, so was she. This was going to be one heck of a fight.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Big Rumble: Ragna Lemoine vs. Athena Wonder - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Rumble: Ragna Lemoine vs. Athena Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 am

"GAAAAHHHH!! HRRGGHHHH!!!" Athena cried out as she was suffering under the half Boston crab, but she refused to tap out to Ragna no matter what. It might be painful, but she continued resisting it anyway, not showing any sign of submission to her. And after quite some time, Ragna finally got off of her after finding out that she couldn't get the Eighth Wonder to submit to her submission hold.

"Hrrghh... gaaah..." Athena moaned in pain after being released. Her body throbbed from being bent earlier. Despite her weakened state, however, she would force herself to get on her hands and knees, pushing herself up so that she could get back into the fight between her and Ragna. She might still be in pain, but she refused to show her younger opponent her weaknesses, hence why she kept on fighting. She would struggle as she tried to stand on her knees, pushing herself up.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:20 am

Athena was now getting more annoying for Ragna. Even her best move didn't even seem to bring her down, "You old hag why don't you just give up already," she said walking up towards her and grabbing her to get her steady. When ready she would perform an Irish Whip to Athena, sending her careening over to the other side to the ropes, hopefully running back towards her.

Once returned Ragna would grab her, aiming to perform a belly to belly suplex, holding on tight to her opponent, hoping to go into some wrestling down on the mat.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 pm

As Athena struggled to get back on her feet, she was hauled up by Ragna who then sent her towards the ropes with an Irish whip. Having no strength to resist or reverse the move, the blonde MILF had no choice but to follow the motion and was sent towards the the ropes. She turned around as she hit the ropes, rebounding back to Ragna where the other woman was prepared to perform her move on her.

Once she got back to Ragna, Athena was grabbed by her before the other woman threw her down into the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. "UNNGUUOOHH!!" When she crashed down, she had little to not strength left in her, leaving her a quivering wreck on the canvas, ripe for the taking.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 pm

This was what Ragna wanted finally, not even taking a breath before she moved Athena over into position for a pin, hauling the leg up and leaving her breasts right on top of Athena's face to further taunt her as the referee rushed over ready for the three count. She was going to finish this grueling match once and for all.

"One.... Two..."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:55 pm

Athena was barely conscious from everything she had taken from Ragna, her heavy chest rising and falling as she breathed shallowly. When Ragna went down for the pin, her face was engulfed by her opponent's large pair of breasts. Considering her condition, she was in no shape to actually do anything about it, and the referee continued counting for the pin without being stopped.

"THREE!"

And with that, Athena was defeated by her foe. Letting out a whimper, she remained there, her face still covered by Ragna's huge breasts.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:04 pm

In a show of more undaunted confidence, Ragna would count with a free hand each time the referee smacked the ring with their hand. The bell rung and immediately she got up, roughly pushing aside the downed Athena as she raised her arms up to a thunderous roar of boos. She didn't seem to care however as she pushed aside the referee whom tried to raise her hand up for the victory. She stuck her tongue out, flipping off the audience without a single care in the world.

"O yea, well then," she says with a grin, walking back towards Athena, grabbing her roughly, "I heard you got a kid hmm, hope she's watching, cause we ain't done quite yet."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:10 am

When Ragna got off of her, Athena remained on the mat, still unable to get up. She lost in this match, and it would be something that would remain in her record. She wasn't a stranger to losses, but it was still a bitter pill to swallow.

And then, Ragna went to grab her roughly, pulling her up. Grunting, Athena had no choice but to be pulled up. "Ergh..." She glared at Ragna despite her weakened state. She knew that her daughter was still watching this match. This was not the time to show her weakness, now that Ragna wasn't done yet dealing with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Ragna laughed as she brought Athena back up, laughing rather tauntingly as the crowd continued to boo. It was here that Ragna's plan came to fruition, beginning to tear off Athena's top half, exposing her breasts for all to see, matching Ragna's in size whom smiled, soaking in the hate, "I hope she's watching, boo hoo. Well, I hope she enjoys this."

And with that, Ragna grabbed Athena, moving her towards the ropes. With a sudden grunt and tug she lifted her up, using her strength to then drop her right n the ropes to straddle them, crotch mashed by the ropes.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:37 am

Athena had to endure the humiliation of having her top half exposed, her breasts popping out for all to see. Her cheeks reddened thanks to this, her tits wobbling and shaking as she breathed. While the Eighth Wonder wasn't a stranger to nudity, being stripped like this sure was humiliating, and she could only grit her teeth in anger, wishing that she still had enough strength to deck Ragna's face in.

And then, she was grabbed by Ragna, who then moved her towards the ropes where Athena was then lifted up before she was dropped right onto the top rope, crotch first! "GHHOOUUUGHH!!!" Athena howled in pain as her groin was mashed against the rope, and she bounced from the rope before falling back onto the ring.

"Ghhooouuuhh... uuuuughhh..." Athena moaned in pain, feeling like her crotch was on fire. The pain was so great that it numbed her mind, her eyes rolling up a little from the sheer pain.

Meanwhile, at backstage, a certain someone was watching the match from the television. Gritting her teeth, she made her way to the ring, planning to remedy the situation.

After all, no one got to hurt her mother like that and got away with it!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next