by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna] - Page 2 Empty Re: You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:45 am

Belinda eyed Yukari as the buxom beauty stepped up to her fert and joined her at the edge of the table. Mirroring the Swede's pose and pushing out her chest. The two women standing and staring each other down in a fierce manner that caused the owner and the waitress to freeze in their actions.

It was rather well known that Afw wrestlers had a tendancy of fighting in public and at least Belinda was well recognized as one by the two workers in the café.

Belinda would narrow her eyes as the blue ogre started to try and goad the Swede into a match. She didnt have to do as much as she was doing...but it certainly worked in firing up the blonde cutie. Belinda stepped right up...pushing her generous bust up against Yukari's impressive rack. Pushing her frame against Yukari and knocking foreheads with the fellow buxom wrestler.

"You want a match so bad? You've got it Yukari." Belinda said in a fired up but still friendly tone to the lovely newcomer. " Just dont whine when I kick your cute butt." The young Northman spoke out, trying to keep fanning the flames of their now burning fighting spirit that had started to rage on between them by this perchance encounter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna] - Page 2 Empty Re: You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am

Yukari also pushed her bountiful assets up against Belinda's generous pair of boobs, pressing her forehead against Belinda's. At this point, the fire of competitiveness inside her might as well have turned nuclear, and she could hardly keep her anticipation and excitement down. She couldn't wait to prove it to Belinda that between the two, Yukari Tooru was much better than Belinda Northman, and she would prove it by kicking the sweet Swede's cute, sexy butt.

"Good," she said, smiling at Belinda while talking to her in a heated yet friendly manner. "I was worried that you might chicken out. I'm gonna call the management and ask if there's any spot left for tonight's show. And to make it fair for you, let's have a two out of three falls match. Beating you without giving you any chance to win sounds boring to me." What left unsaid was that Yukari wanted to spend a long time with the blonde cutie in the ring and grapple with her to her heart's content, feeling her up and some other stuff. "Heh, you should worry about me owning that cute butt of yours. You got yourself a deal?" The blue-haired cutie asked her blonde rival, giving Belinda's impressive bosom another shove with her own.

And then, she would step back before retreating to her seat. "Well, doing all this makes me feel thirsty. Oh well..." she looked at the owner. "One cup of coffee, please?" She finally ordered a cup of coffee, and both workers let out relieved sighs because a fight didn't break out.

While waiting for her cup of coffee, she looked at her newfound rival and gave her a friendly smile. "Anyway, let's put that aside for now. Why don't we enjoy our cups of coffee in the meantime," her smile brightened. "Just because we're gonna fight tonight doesn't mean we can't talk about ourselves, right?" Ultimately, despite the heated rivalry between the two of them, Yukari actually considered Belinda to be someone whom she wanted to befriend. Spirit of competition is good and all, but making friends is much better.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:35 pm

The two women were clearly competitive towards one another at the moment, it looked as if a fight might break out with how the busty ladies were pushing against one another, each woman looking to prove that they were the better between the two. Now that a match had been settled upon though, the Swede would feel how Yukari pushed her chest a bit more into the blond's, which the young Northman responded with by pushing her chest even further up towards Yukari Tooru's.

" I'll be waiting for the moment where I get to kick your butt. Also I'm okay with a 2 out of 3 falls match, beating you twice in one night will be all the more satisfying." Belinda answered back towards the lovely blue haired woman.

Finally the two of them were separated from one another and Yukari moved to seat herself down after she ordered a cup of coffee, Belinda herself moved back to her seat and flicked back a bit of hair as the waitress then finally came with her order from earlier. The Swede nodded her head towards Yukari, " Of course not. Let's enjoy our time together until we have step into the ring." Belinda said with a smile as she would then release a soft sigh, take a sip out of her cup of tea and eat a small piece of her cake. She couldn't wait for tonight though, the thought of stepping into the ring with Yukari again had the Swede quite hyped.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2