by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ramona Halls vs. Li-Mei - Oriental Delight

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ramona Halls vs. Li-Mei - Oriental Delight - Page 3 Empty Re: Ramona Halls vs. Li-Mei - Oriental Delight

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 am

Ramona's plan worked as Li-Mei's hold around her neck loosened, allowing her to slip herself free from it. Truthfully, she felt bad for resorting to catching her opponent off-guard by shoving her finger into her butthole, but it's the thing that came over to her while she was trapped in her hold earlier. So, instead of following up with another move, she would distance herself from Li-Mei to give her a chance to recollect herself as well as to give Ramona some time to recover from being trapped in Li-Mei's hold earlier.

"Haa... I'm so sorry about that, love... got to resort to a nasty trick there..." Ramona said, showing the finger she used on Li-Mei's forbidden hole earlier. "I hope you're clean down there, or we'll be in trouble~" she said in lighthearted tone, giving the Oriental beauty a teasing smile.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Ramona Halls vs. Li-Mei - Oriental Delight - Page 3 Empty Re: Ramona Halls vs. Li-Mei - Oriental Delight

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:10 am

A sneaky move but effective nonetheless. How long has it been when someone tried to enter the backdoor like that? Ramona was able to escape front the clutches of Li-Mei, sliding out of her leg jail. She didn't follow up and capitalise. No, she was probably tired from the neck squeezing that she was subjected to.

Li-Mei took this chance as well to recollect and get her bearings back, adjusting her swimsuit. We'll that was one... interesting way of escaping a headscissor. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you want to do a rectal exam or something." She replied back with her own teasing. Li-Mei will catch her again. She knows it. "Don't worry hun, I'm clean. Though maybe don't use that finger again..." Giggling, the Chinese woman gets up to her own two feet.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:35 am

Well, Ramona would have to trust her about that particular hole being clean. "Oh, no promise~" she purred, showing her finger that she used to probe into Li-Mei's anus. Righting herself up, she distanced herself from her opponent, bracing herself for another clash between the two of them.

"Alright, here we go again..." Ramona said, dropping into a stance as she prepared herself to grapple with Li-Mei again. At the meantime, she would continue looking at her opponent, admiring her beauty.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:21 pm

"Oho~"Yeah, she's clean alright. Mental note to steer clear from that particular finger...

As the Chinese beauty gets up to her own feet, Ramona got up and was ready to grapple with the Oriental Rose. Admittedly, she was hot from when she had Ramona's head between her legs. Maybe something similar could happen later on...But for now, Li-Mei prepared herself for another clash, which she cannot wait as she would love to examine that body of hers. Licking her lips, she bends her knees to crouch a bit, slowly coming towards the Filipino, fingers wriggling.

"Alright, dear. Show me what you really got." Li-Mei would purr before lunging towards Ramona, going for another collar and elbow lockup. Part of her is curious to see what the newbie has up her sleeve as she would try to push the bigger girl towards the nearest corner.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:28 am

Ramona took the lock up head on, grunting as she exerted her strength in her attempt to grapple with Li-Mei. She had an idea, though, so she would deliberately let herself be pushed towards the corner, selling it a little by showing the face of someone who was under the pressure.

She would keep her charade on until she was getting closer to the turnbuckle, where she would try to show it to the Chinese woman that she had a trick. In doing to, she would try to pull Li-Mei aside, attempting to turn her around so that they could exchange their position, with Li-Mei's back facing the corner.

From there, Ramona would try to push Li-Mei towards the turnbuckle, hoping to put her at the corner, literally and figuratively.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm

The two would lock up again, both grunting as they grapple, limbs clashing against another. This time Li-Mei would really try to stick with the lockup, no tricky stuff as she would aim to push the bigger Filipino to the corner for some sexy stuff. Feels easy too as she seems to be overpowering the newbie.

And it looks like she might do so, until the Chinese woman was suddenly pulled aside and the roles soon reversed. So this newbie isn't a pushover after all...

Li-Mei found herself with her back against the corner, Ramona putting the smaller girl there. A little yelp before a chuckle comes out of the Chinese woman's lips. "Oh dear..." She said, feigning surprise and fear. "Whatever will you do to me?" Her amethyst eyes staring into Ramona's before she would try to break the lockup, wrapping her arms around the Filipino and bring her closer to Li-Mei

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 am

It looked like the Chinese woman was trying to resist her advance even after being put at the corner. Chuckling as she heard Li-Mei's feigned fear and surprise, Ramona would lean herself closer towards the Oriental beauty. "Hmm~ I wonder..." she purred as she drew her face close.

She would make sure to have her breath tickle the beautiful face of het opponent. "You are so beautiful, love. A pity that I will have to see you beaten..." she drew herself closer and closer. "Mmmmh~" and then, she would lock lips with the Chinese beauty as she would try ti keep her there.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:49 pm

Well being in a corner trapped between the turnbuckle and a sexy Filipino isn't all that bad.

Ramona leaned in for a deep kiss, locking lips on Li-Mei's. Certainly luscious, all to keep the Oriental beauty stuck in the corner. "Mmmm~" She purred inside Ramon's mouth. She wanted more from the Filipino, her hands on Ramona's body and on her cute butt. She broke the kiss, just for a moment. "You'll have to try pretty hard to get to see that happening..." A sexy smile as she squeezed her butt before going in for the kiss again.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:00 pm

"Mmmmm~" Ramona moaned into the kiss, certainly enjoying the lusciousness of Li-Mei's sweet lips. When they momentarily broke the kiss, she listened to what the Oriental beauty had to say before she giggled. "Oh, believe me, love... I'm quite a hard-worker..." she said before they started kissing again. She could feel Li-Mei's hands roaming on her body, and she would also return the favor, one hand going to the Chinese woman's butt as she brought the other one to the side of her body.

In the meantime, Ramona would also press herself against her opponent, pushing her against the turnbuckle, their pairs of breasts mushrooming against each other. Besides wanting to overwhelm the other woman tits to tits, she also wanted to enjoy herself by feeling up those juicy boobs

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:31 am

Despite being trapped in a corner, the Chinese woman still felt like she had control. Her mind wasn't going to let the woman have her way fully, she would give back some pleasure as much as she would be receiving it.

Giggling once she felt a hand on her butt, giving her tush a wiggle. Still locking lips with the other, Ramona pressed her body against Li-Mei, her tits pushing onto the lady of the Orient. Although loving the feel of her luscious lips on Li-Mei's, the Chinese woman was still competitive, if shown from her last match. She moved her chest up, manuvering so that her bountiful breasts were in position to make Ramona's mushroom under hers.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next