Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rebecca Addington

Go down

Rebecca Addington Empty Rebecca Addington

Post by St.Ambs Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Name: Rebecca Addington
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130lbs
Nationality: British
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Engage - GGXrd

Wrestling Information

Strategy & Style: If anyone knows what the Red Beret stands for when it comes to the British Army, then you have gotten a big clue as to what her style is. Rebecca is a well rounded fighter, the hand to hand combat training she received from her time in the Army gave her some good strikes and some nice grapples to use. What she truly loves is being in the air and does well as a high flyer, jumping off the ropes and turnbuckles is what she likes doing. Still, Rebecca is solid and rather well balanced in her approach to any given match, not really faltering in any specific category. This means that she is able to easily adapt to all sorts of situations that are thrown at her and capitalising when the opportunity is revealed to her.

Preferred Attacks: Strikes, complex submission holds and take downs, high-flying/ariel maneuvers.

Preferred Matches: Most any. Does have more of a preference to standard and submission matches.

Stats

"...This isn't an interrogation, is it? No? Ah OK, Fire away then, good chap. Not with a gun, of course, ehehe..."

Physical Statistics
Endurance: ★★★★ - "You go through a lot in the battlefield. You can't have a body that wavers so quickly."
Strength: ★★★ - "I have a decent amount of strength. But I will say that I am not some steroid-pumped beefcake."
Defense:★★★ - "I focus more on dealing damage than dealing with return fire."
Speed: ★★★★ - "I can move well around the ring with ease. My size does help too."
Technique: ★★★★★ - "Knowledge from my military training certainly comes in handy."

Wrestling Statistics
Strikes: ★★★★ - "Very experienced when it comes to hand to hand combat. My strikes can do more than sting."
Submissions: ★★★★- "I know many different holds and chokes to incapacitate my opponent."
Powerhouse: ★★★ - "Not my forte, but I am capable in doing some slams,"
Ariels: - ★★★★★ "I love being in the air. Such a rush. So my ability to perform moves while in the air is nothing short than stellar "
Counters: ★★★★ - "Countering someone's moves is part of the training. It's not always about hitting your opponent. You have to find ways to not get hit."

Finishing Moves

Aileron Assault - A move that dazzles the crowd with her fancy acrobatics, Rebecca leaps in the air, spinning in midar before delivering a corkscrew enziguri right on the head of the opponent.

Lancaster - Rebecca leaps up into the air and performs a phoenix splash onto her opponent.

Appearance
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rebecca is a rather affable individual, although with her time in the army, she can be quite stern and serious. All that she has learnt  in the military is still ingrained in her mind, if she doesn't know your name, then it's either "Sir" or "Ma'am". Although even if she knows your name, she tends to use those terms frequently. A lover of history, especially in subjects about war. Rebecca carries the family name with confidence and pride, and has great respect to those who have also served in the military of any country. In the ring, she does have a competitive streak, which has stemmed from a rather misogynistic superior who questioned if she could perform on the same level as her male comrades, but still has her code of honour that she upholds to not fight dirty and to protect someone's dignity. However, in the rare chance that she becomes really pissed at you, she can at times drop the code and will be set on destroying her foe by any means necessary

Past/History: The Addington family has had a long history of men going into the military and help protecting the nation of Britain. One that spans from the 1800s up till now. It had become somewhat of a tradition, although as every Addington member would tell you, they did it because their father or their grandfather was part of the military and wants to follow in their footsteps. In their ancestral home, there are many pictures of the members of the family that have served for their country, a hall of fame if you want to call it that. This has carried on up until one fateful day when one girl looked to change all that.

That girl was Rebecca Addington.

Like his three brothers growing up, she also shared an interest in joining the army and joining her family that has served. Much to the surprise of her family, aunties, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents, you name it. It was just peculiar, there hasn't been a woman that has expressed her love to be in the military. She would have joined too, if it wasn't for her protective father and mother. It wasn't for the fact that they think that women shouldn't be in the military or do any fighting whatsoever, they just don't want to lose their precious little girl.

The reasoning was lost on the young Rebecca and she joined in secret to the Brize Norton station to be trained for the British Army. Although she was trained as a paratrooper, the intense physicality, the disciplined tutoring and her chauvinistic SO gave her motivation to become one of the best in her regiment. Her and the SO keep butting heads but she refused to give up and turn back. Her family made it and so could she. She completed her own training and soon went to do a tour of duty in Afghanistan where she has truly seen the horrors of war for her very own eyes and one event which does haunt her to this very day.

After her two years have ended, she returned back to live in Oxfordshire, where she worked with the MoD and helping out other young paratroopers. It took a while, considering she did lie to her parents and went against their wishes, but the parents were still proud of her daughter and had her picture in the hall of fame with her brothers, making her the first female Addington to join the military (and come back in one piece).

How did Rebecca end up taking a liking to wresting? Her fellow mates used to watch the sport on television when they aren't on the frontlines. Her brothers were into it too and Rebecca would ignore it, doing something else. Not wanting to be known as a antisocial trooper, she just sat while they would watch. The screen would rarely catch the glance of the female Addington. Later on, it did and would find herself cheering on and noticing a couple of botches here and there. Who knew that wrestling would have been the catalyst to make herself buddies with her fellow troops? Certainly not this girl if you'd had told her before she went on her tour.

Since she was a paratrooper, Rebecca found herself liking the high flyers and would watch in awe as they perform these complex ariel manuvers and spectacular high-flying attacks, dreaming of doing something like this after she leaves Afghanistan. It took a year of working with the MoD to get her arse in gear and start training to be a wrestler. Her brothers agree, so did her old army buddies. Her parents did take a while to warm up to the idea but a few arguments does give Rebecca the blessing she needs to go and start her wrestling career. In Japan. And why not start in AFW? It's pretty big and would certainly put her on the map tussling with the league's finest.

Fun Facts!

-She has some of her grandparents medals

-Rebecca finds that she's good at fencing and can use a rapier quite well

-She knows Arabic and Dari

-She likes taking skydiving sessions on weekends.

Relationships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History