by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Impromptu Battle! Silver Ace vs Navi Florges!

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Impromptu Battle! Silver Ace vs Navi Florges! - Page 4 Empty Re: Impromptu Battle! Silver Ace vs Navi Florges!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Juno was a bit confused. She had meant to get the match to be a draw...which was why she kicked the ref in the face. But that's not what happened. Navi would take the opening she had been given and strike Ace down with a brutal pop up power bomb. Then the ref girl would slowly get back to her senses and start a pin count. The beast could only assume that the official was completely out of it and not thinking straight as she shouted out the count.

It was a quick three count, and the dominant beast didn't do anything to stop it. But the second Navi looked up at her, Juno would stare at her with a murderous gaze. The kind of look that told people "You done fucked up". Then without warning, the french woman would grab Navi by the hair and yank her up to her feet. Juno didn't like being used as some cheap means to get a win, so if Ace got a beating, so would this bitch!

The beast would quickly try to use the surprise to her advantage and get an arm between the blond woman's legs. That way she could set Navi up for her finishing move, a reserve-spin scoop powerslam called the Bengal Breaker!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Impromptu Battle! Silver Ace vs Navi Florges! - Page 4 Empty Re: Impromptu Battle! Silver Ace vs Navi Florges!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:37 pm

With Navi getting the pin on the Co-Hardcore Champion (albeit, with help from the other half holding the belt), Navi planned to mouth off to Ace, and maybe to Juno for interfering in her match, when the French blonde knew she could easily defeat Silver Ace...

...only for her to look at Juno right as she rolled off of her defeated opponent...and the woman did not look friendly at all...

A second later, the purple haired Frenchwoman would yank Navi up to her feet by her hair, and lift her up, seemingly going for a simply scoop slam...

...before rotating, practically flipping in the air, and slamming the French blonde into the canvas with the force of her rotation, plus her's and Navi's weight!

With the combo of the earlier superkick, and Juno's impressive looking, and damage dealing finishing move, all Navi could do but scream in pain from the reverse-spin scoop slam, as she gazed at the light above, unable to move a muscle...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:18 am

Juno had left her mark in more ways than one after having ambushed the two women. First she had taken out her competition, and then she showed just how brutal she could get in the blink of an eye with Navi. Now she had laid out both women and was the last one standing after having stood up and over the blond, french woman.

The beast couldn't help but smirk as she looked at the destruction she had caused, but while she had won the battle, the war wasn't over just yet. So with both women sprawled out, Juno would make her way out of the ring, and snatch a mic from a timid stage hand.

"Well Ace...like that friend of your's that I crushed...I'll keep this short and sweet~" the french breast would say to some rather loud booing. "I'm sick of playing second fiddle with you...so at Avalanche I'm taking you on and leaving a full fledged champ!" Juno would continue to explain as she walked back to the ramp.

"So you'd better be ready for me Ace...cause I sure as hell am ready for you!" the beast would almost growl as she finished her threat and turned her back to the women. Things were looking good for Juno's future, and she could feel it in the air that it was her time to take down one AFW's biggest stars.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4