Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Aisha Love

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Aisha Love - Page 6 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Aisha Love

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Alaina saw Aisha crash land and immediately moved over to her as quickly as she could, laying across her chest and hooking a leg to go for a pin against the young woman!

"ONE!:

The count began and Alaina put all her weight down on Aisha's shoulders while tensing up her body to keep Aisha in place, her arm pulling Aisha's leg as high up as she could. Alaina knew the kid had fight in her, but also knew that the amabomb had laid waste to many women in the ring. Alaina wasn't about to take anything for granted or let up on her pin though. She waited with baited breath as the referee continued the count.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Aisha Love - Page 6 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Aisha Love

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 am

"Two!"

Aisha lay there, pinned down by Alaina's body, tired and and trying to remain awake. She heard the first count, barely registering it, but by the second she was knowing what exactly was going on and she was being pinned. The pinkette didn't have much of anything left in the tank after the power bomb. Part of her wanted to give up, to let the Amazon beat her here and win. Yet something inside her said decided she just couldn't end it here, though her body disagreed.

"Thr..."

Her shoulder was up, hand clenched upward alongside her leg which was also propping up the pin. Her body had lost out to her mind that still struggled with the reality.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 pm

You could hear a pin drop in the arena after Aisha kicked out. Alaina looked up in disbelief, her hands grabbing her own hair as the amazon was looking around in total shock. Aisha just kicked out other finisher! Alaina literally hand idea what to do next, and it was seen on her face as she looked around in shock.

Shaking her head frantically she looked down at Aisha and grabbed both of her legs. "N-no way! You got lucky to kick out of that.... no way anyone kicks out of that...." Alaina said to Aisha as well as herself as she was now doubting the effectiveness of her own moves. Now it was time for the sharpshooter, her favorite submission move. Alaina tried to drag Aisha to the middle of the ring and maneuver herself to put Aisha in this horrible submission move, still shocked that her amabomb had failed to put someone away!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Aisha hadn't even gotten time to breathe for she was brought into the sharp shooter, struggling to breathe and free hand reaching out weakly to the ropes that were just a bit too far away. She was now running out of air and soon her face was turning read, body straining down to it's last before without not even much of a struggle began to tap out. She was done, spent as much as she could and utterly unable to power onward. The ref called for it and the bell was rung.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 am

Alaina kept pressing on, trying to wrench down as hard as she could when she heard the bell ring!  Alaina let go of the hold and stood up holding her arms high as she was announced as the winner.  She did a victory lap around the ring, soaking up the crowds cheers!

After a moment she stopped and held a hand out for Aisha, offering to help her up.  "Only one other lady ever kicked out of that... you are one tough kid ya know that?"

Last edited by HighFly on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Lay down on the mat, trying to catch her breath and recuperate after now having lost the match. Everything was utterly sore and the pore pinkette was reeling from yet another defeat at the hands of an opponent. She clutched her throat, rubbing it a bit, her breasts as well, which were rather red from the repeated strikes, hissing a bit in pain.

Aisha would weakly take the Amazons hand, "Thank you," she said, still weak as she stumbled to stand with aide.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:39 pm

"I mean, if ya ever want to train just call me, I am down for that. You really had me on the ropes for a while." Alaina said with a smile and nod, seeing Aisha up. Alaina gave her one last hand shake before making her way over to the ropes and climbing through, hopping to the ground below to make her way towards the backstage area.

She won, sure. However, she saw a lot of potential in Aisha. If Aisha could harness it, focus and be more aggressive in the ring she was going to go places.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:59 am

Aisha gave the handshake a thought before fully accepting it and taking her hand, She smiled back, trying to be kind to the person that did beat her and hand her another loss, "Sure, I'd love to..." she said with a slight flinch in voice and somewhat weak still. She'd wait until Alaina had left before taking her own exit, one with much less applause or attention. Something that grated on her mind that she tried to push back.

Winner Alaina Sanders by Pinfall
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6