by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shirley Valentine

Go down

Shirley Valentine Empty Shirley Valentine

Post by St.Ambs Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Name: Shirley Valentine "You can call me Shirley."
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Pink
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140lbs
Nationality: American (Dallas, Texas)
Alignment: Lovable Rouge/Heel
Entrance Music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Being a tease is probably the best way to describe Shirley's attitude to combat. Shirley likes to use all manners of tricks, especially her sexuality to entice or daze her opponents and then strike them hard. Be either with punches and kicks or with power moves. Her ultimate goal would be to immobilize her opponent and then have her way with them. Shirley is always trying to get an advantage over her opponents by getting in their heads and talking trash.

Style: Street Brawling mixed with some pro wrestling moves

Preferred Attacks: Strikes, Power Moves, slams, suplexes, anything that allows her to cause a lot of damage.

Preferred Matches: Standard, No DQ, NHB, Hentai, Hardstyle Hentai and has a very special love for handcuff matches.

Stats

"An interview, eh? Well I guess I can answer whatever questions y'all have."

Physical Statistics
Endurance: ★★★★ - "I have been fightin' all these years so yeah, I do have sum thick skin."
Strength: ★★★★ - "I've worked in the ranch all my life, having to help out with lifting. I'm pretty strong, even with the frame I have."
Defense:★★★ "Ehh, I'd say it's pretty decent. I guess I tend to go more on the offence and all."
Speed: ★★★ - "Wouldn't say I'm as fast like the Flash, but I'm by no means slow."
Technique: ★★★★ - "Picked up on a lot of things from my experience. By no means a...whatchamacallit..."technical" wrestler, but got some good moves to use."

Wrestling Statistics
Strikes: ★★★★ - "Oh I can throw down with the best in the league. Got no problem putting my dukes up."
Submissions: ★★★ - "I got some good repritoire of submissions. Once I get you down, you ain't gettin' up."
Powerhouse: ★★★★ - "Oh I'm stronger than I look, hun. I'm no behemoth but I can throw you around and slam you to the earth."
Ariels: ★ - "Errrrm...."
Counters: ★★ - "Again, not a technical wrestler so I don't do these ninja like things..."

Finishing Moves

Lovebreaker - Shirley either kicks them in the crotch or the gut of their opponent to make them bend forward. Shirley will then perform a liger bomb, but has the opponent land on her knees like the lungblower powerbomb.

Power Of Love - Shirley grabs her opponent's legs and crosses them like a '4', holding them to her chest. She would then arches her back to catapult her opponent over her body, causing them to fall on their face and chest. From there, Shirley rolls over her opponent, still holding their legs and transitions into a Texas Cloverleaf. She named that move after a famous song she likes.

Head Over Heels - Shirley would run over to an opponent who is kneeling, she uses their own knee for advantage before hitting an axe kick right on top of their skull. This move can be done to a standing opponent, provided that they are hunched over.

Whirlwind Romance - Shirley bends her opponent over locking her arms around the opponent's waist. She then lifts them up, flipping them over her shoulder, the opponent being spun in a 360° before Shirley sideslams them back first into the ground.

Appearance
Main Attire:

Personality: Cruel, Mean and vicious...yet cute, fun and lovable.

Despite being the heel, it's quite hard to not like her. Hell, even her opponents would like Shirley...even when she's beating the crap out of them. It's a wonder why she doesn't classify as a tweener but she insists on the heel persona. Fun loving and outgoing, she's great to hang around with, if you could tolerate the constant teasing and sarcasm.

Past/History: Shirley is the second eldest of the 6 siblings and a daughter of a prominent farmer and rancher. She grew up as a farm girl, helping out the family ranch while studying at school. Shirley would always run to and from school, making her very athletic at a very young age. That helps when it comes to doing sports, which she excelled in. She took pride in that, easily holding her own with her male counterparts in the rough and tumble Texan landscape. Keep in mind she was the only daughter out of the three sisters that would help out with the guys. She was a hard-working and busy gal.

Shirley would soon compete in rodeo contests at the age of twelve and became a regular winner in the event since then. She even wrestled down bulls in her age. Shirley grew up as a tomboy, tussling with her brothers in the barn was their way to bond. Out of all the sports that she did, wrestling seemed to be her most favourite, so she focused on that more. After getting into amateur wrestling, she soon set her eyes on pro wrestling, after seeing her hero, a legendary wrestler who had soon passed away.

After many years of training, she finally stepping into the ring. It did took a while to get a gimmick she could stick with, first going for a goody two shoes kind of farm girl. That didn't really get her noticed and she was stuck in development. After that, she lost support from her fanbase after a few fouls and cheap shots. Earning more jeers and boos. Shirley was fed up. She was supposed to be the best face wrestler and the crowd gives her boos after a few simple bad deeds. Such a wishy washy thing as the crowd support became lost on Shirley. Something needs to be done. She changed her persona into more of a heel wrestler.

And it worked.

Shirley soon got traction to fame in that promotion, becoming one of the best, even having some epic battles with the wrestlers in that promotion. A few tweaks to her persona has her becoming a lovable rouge, soon getting lots of cheers and love from the fan base. Things were actually working for her. She found what worked and had a hell of a great time in her promotion.

Of course, all things have to end sometime and the promotion she was in soon closed. A few days after she soon saw a website of AFW. This was even bigger than her last promotion and there was a boom going on there. She soon leaves her country to Japan, looking to dominate the league, just as she did with her old promotion.

Get ready, AFW.

Fun Facts!

-She secretly likes being beaten, especially being handcuffed herself. Of course, she's a bit too proud to admit that.

-Shirley likes dance music, but still has a love of some good ol' country. Blame her mother for that.

-Always loves to see the stars at night.

Relationships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History