Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine

2 posters

Go down

Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine Empty Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:53 am

Standard Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission or K.O

Spoiler:

Katsumi was happy to once again find herself in another match, it had been a while since she had her debut match against Sakura Hagiwara. She had come out on top in that scuffle and she was looking forward for the chance to come out on top again. Tonight she was facing off against a newcomer yet again, maybe that was because she herself was also quite new to AFW. It would prove to be a good way to make some friends and perhaps also a good way to make some good rivals and start building up a career here in AFW. After all, one had to start at the bottom and work their way up the ladder and reach the top!

There wasn't much for Katsumi to do other than to get into her wrestling attire for the evening, which had been decided for her to be a bikini. The Japanese wrestler didn't have a problem with that, but she wasn't exactly sure why? At least that was until she stepped out onto the ramp, her music playing over the speakers as the crowd...nearly drowned out the music at the sight of her. Letting out a light sigh as she now understood why bikini's had been the choice. Katsumi would nod her head and then jump up, raising her right hand up into the air and pumping it, all before she would start to walk her way down the ramp.

She would make her way down towards the ring, smile on her face. Her generous rack bouncing slightly with each step that she took as she made her way down towards the ring. Climbing up through the ropes she would walk up towards her corner, climb up onto the middle ropes and wave towards the crowd with a bright smile on her face. She was happy to be here, and ready for another fight of her life! She jumped off of the ropes and turned around, jumping slightly on her toes, and balanced herself on the balls of her heels. Looking rather impatient, as she was really looking forward for her opponent to get down here so that they could start the match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine Empty Re: Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine

Post by HalfnHeimer Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Well, this is it, her match where she can make a name for herself, somewhat. The journey would be long and hard, but by all her damndest, Julia is going to make her name known despite all the jeers and doubts over a boxer becoming a wrestler. This was where she belonged, in the spotlight, and it was from the spotlight she can step into the fray and enjoy herself. But these are merely thoughts of a time where better yet, action demands she makes her appearance. As of now, Julia was flustered that her manager insists she wears a... slingshot bikini of all things. That same manager had explained that this would draw in the fans, and possibly make an impact, since not many were that daring to display themselves in that way like that.

Julia hated her for that, but all the same, continued on with gusto, confidence, and being somewhat buzzed by a bit of booze to give her that same confidence.

When Katsumi's theme played, from behind the stage, Julia waited, impatient herself to get this over with. She wanted to hear her song play, her theme, and perhaps inspire the fans into a frenzy. Leftovers from her boxing days, not many, but at least it was a start. She had spied Katsumi leaping over the rope, before making her spot on over in the ring.

Julia lets out a dangerous smile at that, grinning as she decides to upstage the girl. She seemed like a fanciful sort, and she would look forward to making her match against her, and just get a taste of how wrestling truly was like in person rather than on screen. It was at that point, Julia's music began to play, her theme had heralded her appearance, and she marched out. Naturally, she spread her arms as she walked down the stage, waving to people and giving off a wry grin. She spun around, inadvertently giving the crowd a taste of her body to which had driven them into a wilder cheer, before finally, she stepped up the edge against the ropes. Rather than leaping on over it, she deliberately wedged two ropes far apart, before going between them and entering the ring at a casual pace. She was opposite of Katsumi, giving her a wink when she was certain their eyes had met.

"I am Julia von Dithmarschen, the Brickelnburg Bruiser, and today, I am here to give you a taste of what I can do." Came her accented voice, as her smile grew into a sharkish grin. "I only ask that you give this crowd a show they will always remember, and a taste of what you can do! Are you up for that, Fraulein?"
HalfnHeimer
HalfnHeimer

Back to top Go down

Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine Empty Re: Julia von Dithmarschen Vs. Katsumi Aomine

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 am

Katsumi watched as the music of her opponent started to play out of the speakers and with it the buxom Japanese girl would bounce gently on her feet. Which had the added effect of making her generous rack bounce a bit. She waited for her opponent to make their way down towards the ring, which they promptly did.

As Julia stood across from her Katsumi would walk up the center of the ring. She had chosen to go with a bikini as she had gotten the notice that her opponents choice for attire was one, but her bikini seemed rather modest in comparison to the larger woman.

The Japanese wrestler would nod her head to Julia. " Katsumi Aomine, I'll do my best to give you and the crowd a taste of what I am capable of." Katsumi answered the German woman as she would offer her right hand towards the woman who carried the sharkish grin on her face. Offering her opponent a handshake for a show of good sportsmanship.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfnHeimer Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 pm

If anything, Julia's choice of attire seemed to have gotten the crowd further interested in the match. Whether it is because of how she had exposed herself considerably with only little for cover, or because of her boisterous introduction could not be said, but no doubt the cheers that were done were like music to the Northern woman's ears. She grinned, she liked this kind of attention, and in some sense, liked the earnestness in the girl before her.

Glancing to the hand offered to her, she stared at it briefly and back to Katsumi, seemingly her lack of action being a disrespect to the woman's offer. And perhaps even treachery was done on her part when her fist sped up in an almost unnoticeable blur to strike at her...!

Except that same jab that came as a blur was really her slapping her palm against the offered hand Katsumi gave to her. Her grin grew at that, and she nodded, clasping the Japanese's hand in a rather manly manner despite the two of them being very much well endowed by estrogen.

"Ah, Katsumi. That's a nice name, it suits you well. I look forward to it. May the best woman win!" She said excitedly. "Now, shall we begin?" The question came loud, and in general addressed to both, the referee and to Katsumi herself. She was going to see where she stood, how far she could go when it came to wrestling, and her position in it. Something so exciting, she shook with it, giddy for action.
HalfnHeimer
HalfnHeimer

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:21 am

Katsumi was rather surprise at the speed of Julia's arm and hand as it came right towards her extended hand. Slapping her palm and then grabbed a hold of the Japanese woman's hand and giving her a rather manly handshake.

The rising star would nod her head and look on at Julia who complimented her name and said she looked forward to their match. Which pleased the raven haired woman whom would nod in agreement to the words of Julia. " Yeah, let's." Katsumi spoke out with a friendly demeanor.

Katsumi stepped up a few steps and would raise her arms up, dropping down into her grappling stance as she would start to try and circle Julia. Looking for a weakspot....but she rather quickly abandoned that idea as she would try and step in and try to go for a quick lock-up to start the match with.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down