Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sofia Barrett vs MIO

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sofia Barrett vs MIO - Page 4 Empty Re: Sofia Barrett vs MIO

Post by Nelv Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Seeing Sofia getting flustered for a change kinda made it felt awkward for Mio, but sometimes she did manage to get on top of her opponents. With the blonde not really offering too much resistance, she decided to just continuing what she's doing, kissing on those lips a bit more while not really paying attention to her hold too much.

Eventually she broke the kiss for a bit of breather, wanting to see how her opponent would react as well now. Her own face was blushing lightly as she'd give Sofia a curious gaze while thinking of her next action.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Mio seized the lips of Sofia, the British girl moaning into the kiss as she didn't expect such a counter offensive from her not so meek opponent! Her cheeks were red, her breasts mashing against the bare pair of Mio's as she tightly clenched her eyes, hugging tightly on Mio's body to squish the two of their fronts together! She would gasp out exaggeratedly when Mio's lips parted from hers, gasping in a daze as her hands started to unconsciously run up and down Mio's back, enjoying the soft skin of her opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Mio felt the hands of Sofia running on her back, making her felt a bit more comfortable on top of the girl like this. She broke the kiss after a while so she could get some air herself, while looking at Sofia's reaction as well. Given that she's not really pinning her opponent or anything, perhaps the blonde could launch her counter attack if she wished so.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Sofia remained underneath Mio, panting for air as she felt her opponent's soft skin pushing into hers as there was a brief moment of respite for the two. Sofia didn't realize that Mio wasn't pressing her attack until about a moment later as her eyes perked up. Her lips curled as she wrapped her arms around Mio, she wasn't going to let Mio off the hook that easy for not pressing her advantage, giving the girl a tight squeeze before rolling over, swapping their positions!

Laying on top of Mio, she would begin to rise, pulling Mio with her as she would drag her up to her feet and to a standing position. Before attempting to lift her up into the air off of her feet! To have a little bit more fun, she would begin to start jerking from side to side to toss Mio about in her arms!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Mio gasped as she felt Sofia's arms suddenly wrapped around her, and then her lithe figure was squeezed by the girl, drawing a yelp of surprise from her. The raven haired petite was then rolled over, although Sofia didn't seem to have the intention to pin her on the ground. Instead she stood up and hauled Mio with her, before then lifting her up in a bearhug like position, her feet off the floor!

"Aaah...!" she whined, squirming cutely in Sofia's grasps, the girl then began to jerk her around from side to side, rubbing their front against each other. "Hyaauh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Standing up with Mio in her arms, Sofia was making the girl look like her doll with how she was tossing from left to right, letting out coos and moans as their bare breasts continued to mash against each other. Erect nipples poking into the pair of breasts, clipping every now and then with how Sofia was jerking Mio about, earning more moans of pleasure escaping from Sofia's lips. Her arms would move down the back of Mio, positioning themselves right underneath the butt of Mio and took two handfuls of her butt cheeks to start kneading them!

"Can't let these go unattended now can we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Sofia holding and rocking her from side to side made Mio looked like a doll on the girl's hand, and the thought of it made the raven haired girl blushed as she felt a surge of excitement inside her. Their bodies rubbed against each others, breasts to breasts, drawing moans and gasps from the smaller girl who didn't really show signs of resistance from the time being. She then felt Sofia's hands going for her rear, kneading her butt cheeks, and her lower half wriggled a bit in delight.

"Uuuh... y-yes..." Mio responded, unwittingly agreeing to what the blonde said.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Mio seemed enthralled with Sofia dominating her as the British girl smiled out, Mio was really looking like a doll in her arms and she was loving every second of it. Kneading her butt cheeks in her hands, feeling the panties' fabric roll up and give way to her palms, Sofia smiled out as she would begin shuffling about, trying to continuing holding Mio up as she released one butt cheek to try and slide her hand down into her panties for a skin to skin grope!

She let out a coo as she felt how soft Mio's butt cheek was as she would then have her other hand join in underneath the panties! "My! What a soft bottom you have! I'm quite lucky to have such a girl tonight!" she let out, her hands mashing down on the cheeks as she continued to knead them while slowly trying to move down the cute panties to gain more skin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Mio felt Sofia's hands slipping under her panties, getting direct contact with her skin, causing her to let a soft purr as well. "Nnn..." Her gaze towards the blonde became more timid and she'd even use her own hands to hold onto Sofia so she's not going to fall on accident or something. For some reason it felt kinda comfortable to be treated like a doll like this for the time being.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Just feeling the cute girl up against her, in her arms and at her will like this was enough to get Sofia's panties to dampen as a noticeable spot was forming on her panties. Squeezing and kneading the butt cheeks, Sofia couldn't resist herself as she lowered her head to latch her lips onto the crook of Mio's neck and started to kiss and suck on it! "Mmmmm..." she moaned into her opponent, beginning to grind herself into Mio by moving her up and down, mashing and grinding their breasts together more as erect nipples dragged and clipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next