Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

BobbyBlue, Cy_Man, Harrier, Liesmith, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Talimaya, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Chelsea's words fueled Mio's submissive side a little as the two of them seemed to already consider her as their pet, which made her caught completely off guard with the knee to the gut that followed. "Gagh...!" she groaned, her body bending over, placing her head right into Amy's chest as the blonde moved in to replace her friend's position.

"Nnngg.." she mumbled into Amy's chest while wrapping her arms around her own midsection, leaving her defenseless against the blonde who probably wouldn't need much effort at all to keep her breasts pressed on her smaller foe's face. The pain from the strike actually kinda made Mio leaning towards Amy, as if she's somehow seeking comfort from the taller girl even if it meant having her face smothered.

I'll be out of town from Monday (18th) for a few days, probably won't be able to reply during that time. Apologize for delays.
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:04 am

At 4 Amy pulled away from the corner but pulled Mio with her so she remained trapped in her chest. Not that she thought it mattered, she could put money on Mio staying put even if Amy wasn't holding her. Her hands slid down to Mio but as she gave it a good squeeze before she started rubbing it.

"I forget we need to make you climax so I suppose I should actually contribute to that a little bit. Cant have Chelsea outperforming me." She said as she finally pulled back and lifted Mio up for a kiss to the lips as her hand played with her back.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 am

Mio was dragged away by Amy from the corner, face still buried in the girl's cleavage. She did squirm around, but it could be argued that she's putting a rather halfhearted effort to free herself from the look of it. The blonde's hands then slid down and squeezed her butt cheeks, drawing a muffled purr from Mio who twitched in the hold, almost pressing herself a bit further against Amy.

The raven haired girl gasped and panted a bit as Amy then moved her face away from her breasts, face still looking a little groggy from the smothering that she offered no resistance when the blonde began to kiss her. "Mmmm..." Mio mumbled into the lips of Amy gazing submissively to the girl, almost looking quite comfortable with what's happening.

I'll be out of town from Monday (18th) for a few days, probably won't be able to reply during that time. Apologize for delays.
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:27 am

Was it any wonder that the blonde felt empowered by how easy it was she was able to rile up the otherwise meek little girl. Mio wasn't hiding her obvious interests in her but the purrs, the looks and the moans were saying everything she didn't say despite the lack of words. As her lips pressed onto Mio's the girl seemed to be defenseless in her hands as she kept her in place and stared her down.

Chelsea watched from her perch as Amy was controlling the match like she loved to do. Wrapping her arms around Mio Amy lifted the dark haired girl up and slammed her to the ground as she broke the kiss. Bringing the match to the floor as she moved on top of her opponent.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:37 am

Gradually turning putty in Amy's hold, Mio suspected nothing as her body was lifted up by the blonde. Her attention was a little bit too focused on the kiss as it was, and only when Amy suddenly swung her figure towards the mat that she realized something wasn't right. Too late. There was a thud which covered her grunt as her lithe form hit the mat, leaving her sprawled on the mat afterwards, grimacing, and panting, feeling a little disoriented.

"Aaughh... w-wha..." Mio sounded a little confused, with what happening didn't seem to match what Amy seemed to hint before. Not that she could complain since they're in a match...

Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top