Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South Empty Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South

Post by dtin1991 Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:58 pm

It's early fall in Louisiana ... deep in cajun country.  The grass is still green and the leaves are still on the trees in the rural farm setting.  Walking around the field surrounding an old red barn; Kevin surveys the scene a couple of hours before tonight's match against an opponent he's never met.  

Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South 132fca0501a61b588ed7c278bba2afde--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy

Anxious to get his toned body back into a US ring after spending several months traveling through Canada.  Time well spend training and building a name for himself in the backyard circuits around Toronto and Quebec.  Stepping into the barn, Kevin's eyes focus in on a crisp ring setup in the very center with folding metal chairs setup all around it for the fans.  As is he usual preference, he slides off his shoes and socks and then pulls up and through the ropes into the ring to get a feel for it.  His mind and body starting to get focused the contest ahead before he heads out to wait on the time to draw closer.

A couple of hours have passed and it's now 10 minutes to showtime with the once silent barn now buzzing with fans and their prematch predictions and bets being placed.  Looking out from the horse stall that is his dressing room, Kevin checks out the crown and starts to feel the rush of excitement that always hits him before a match.

ANNOUNCER:  "Tonight's match is set for best of 3 falls .... submission or KO counts as 1 fall and a forced orgasm counts as 2 folks!"

Crowd on their feet yelling out at the intro and match about to start.

ANNOUNCER:  "First up we have the visitor all the way from Denmark but most recently from Canada ...... It's the Silver Tongue .... KEVIN DEREK!"

Kevin walks out with a big cocky smile on his face and double bi flex to show off for the crowd.  His blonde hair a little scraggly looking and his body tight and toned as he moves barefoot and in yellow and black squares to the ring.  Sliding in, he takes his corner and waits on his opponent to join.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Roselina was watching her opponent make his entrance from the gorilla position as she went over what she heard of the blond male. To be it was not much as she hear the announcer go over the rules as she smirked at hearing them. The Southern beauty thought the rules were perfect for her as she would wonder in thought until someone told her it was almost time.

Then a few seconds later her entrance music would be heard throughout the arena the southern seductress would walk onto the entrance ramp as while she wanted to wear her swimsuit Roselina was told to stick to her normal attire. Still the fans were still going nuts from seeing Roselina wearing green pants , green tanktop and long sleeve green with yellow gloves as she blow kisses to the crowd.

Making her way to the ring while shaking her body seductively along the way as she stared Kevinin the eyes as she would climb the stairs and step between the ropes but not before shaking her butt one more time. ''Hello sugar as I've heard all kinds of things about you. And have to say hope you will take it easy on little old me''whispered the woman seductively while pressing her finger against the silver haired male's chest before sliding it down as she hoped to see Blond's face turn red as an result.

roselina:

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Roseline Lebeau - Barn Burner Down South

Post by dtin1991 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Legs and arms crossed with a coy smile as Kevin's smooth, lightly tanned muscled body leans back in the corner and watches his opponent's every move.  It isn't lost on him how attractive and sultry Roseline is as she moves into the ring and shakes her butt his way.  

Letting out a quick chuckle in response to her booty shake and the comment about taking it easy on her.  Kevin's arms and legs uncross and he stands up straight to come out of the corner.  His slightly taller and heavier frame closing in for the first time on his opponent.  He gives a quick wink .... "Not a change on that sexy .... I'm always open to make it easy for you to submit though"

With a quick nod to the ref, Kevin starts to crouch and circle his southern opponent with his eyes locked on her to watch for any quick movements.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Roselina would smirk as she saw the male would gaze at her as he took in her appearance as she expected him to just stare at her for a while. So when the blond would just give her a wink after he uncrossed his arms it was a bit unexpected. Then he spoke and he reacted as she expected as she thought to herself ''men are so predictable as he only thinking of beating me by forcing me to cum'' . While thinking that she would just smile kindly while thinking of ways to make him regret he said that as she replied back ''why do I got the feeling you are thinking of a hentai submission rather then say a cover or normal submission with the way you look at me''.

Not waiting for Kevin to reply as the referee would start the match an second later as the Southern beauty would start to move around as she circled around her opponent as she looked for an opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 am

Even as they start to move around each other like sharks, Keven catches himself pausing to gaze up and down his sultry southern opponent when she makes ideas run through his head with her hints toward hentai submission.

"I'm gonna win this thing and maybe with some style you will remember girl....... Ready?

Shaking off the momentary distraction, he comes in fast and low with a knee slide to get his body in tight against his opponents legs.  Nothing fancy but very hard to block as he locks his arms around her legs.  Pinning her toned thighs to his pecs and her abs against his cheek.    

"HUUNNGH......"

Showing off his strength with a grunt as Kevin lifts Roseline into the air and then drops her down with a big thud on the mat and pulls back up to his feet with a big grin.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Rebecca would keep her distance as she knew nothing of her opponent as she would wait to see what kind of wrestler her was. After she did get confirmation about one thing , and that was the fact the male was going to try and win the match using an hentai submission. However that was something she expected as she found it weird that for the matches the AFW would held that most of it male wrestler would get distracted by a bit of skin.

Still she could not help but reply back ''if you mean that I would remember you because of how easily I beat you then you may have an point'' when the male made his move. The French woman would try to take a step back , but she had not noticed she was close to the ropes as she was trapped between the ropes and the male. So it was rather easy for the blond to lift her into the air as she tried to fight back by punching Kevin on the top of his head before he could drop her.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:39 am

"We'll Damn!" .......  Kevin's grin falls as he steps back and takes a second to rub the top of his head getting a chuckle from the crowd.  His attention never leaving Roseline though as he started to reach down for his opponent's left ankle but stops short right before he reaches out.

His smirk returns when he sidesteps and instead drops his raised elbow looking to drive it down across her wide open chest. Knowing it will take her breath for a second if it connects as well as letting her know that he can go shot for shot if she wants to play that.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:31 am

Roselina had avoided being thrown down when her punch connected to her opponent's head as he took a stop back. Still the Southern Beauty did not enjoy the fact that soon after his smirk returns as he would sidestep , and then position his elbow in a way that means that he was going for an elbow drop. Acting fast the American would try to roll away and avoid the incoming elbow drop that way before getting to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:47 am

Kevin's quick elbow drop lands hard but catches nothing but open mat as his opponent shows off some speed and ring awareness by moving just in time.

Spinning up to his knees and sitting back on his calves for a moment to rub and shake his left arm out to clear the sting from it before pressing back up to his feet.  

"Almost!  Let's try again."

Pressing in toward Roseline with his arms up to get back into contact, Kevin moves to stay on the offensive with his sexy and apparently experienced opponent.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:26 pm

Roselina had avoided the elbow drop as she was able to roll out of the way as she expected her opponent to stay down for a moment. However the Southern Beauty had underestimated her opponent as she would be surprised when he pressed forward with his arms up. From their it was just a matter of time before the American would have no where to roll as she would soon feel the ropes in her back. Still she did try to escape as she would attempt to roll out of the ring before the blond could catch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next