Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience Empty Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Match Type: Hentai Submission
Victory Conditions: Victory can only be obtained by making your opponent submit to a hentai move

Li-Mei couldn't help but be amused.

She had been in Japan for more than a month or so, and since then, it has been what felt like a long wait for her awaited debut. A lot of things happened since then. Wrestled with a few trainers, managed to get a small date with one of them, explored Tokyo and she got herself a student. If you were to tell her that was to happen months ago before she set off away from her hometown in Beijing, she would laugh at you. But the universe has a way of surprising you at times.

Not long after she became a teacher to a young and hopeful pupil, Li-Mei got the call for her first match. And apparently the universe wasn't done with the surprises.

"Hehe...an Hentai match...now this is more I like it." Li-Mei muttered as she waits behind the curtain. To be more specific, an hentai submission match. Not only that, it's at Tension.

She supposed that management had seen the video of where she made quick work on a male trainer recently and thought why not get her into a match with a male? Even though she requested to be in Friction and was hopeful to have her debut with a sexy girl that rivals her, Li-Mei does find the appeal in tussling with a guy. And apparently, he's a Kamiya. Let's hope he's as good and proves worthy of the name.

Already in her attire, which is a simple red one piece, Li-Mei hears her theme playing on the speakers and the Oriental Rose makes her first appearance to the AFW Tension crowd. Cat calls, cheers and hollers were expected as they laid eyes on this gorgeous Asian as she walks down the ramp. The one piece trying it's best to contain her bulbous breasts as she walks, waving and blowing kisses to the crowd. She was proud of her body, why not flaunt it? The crowd having their own expectations as to how this girl would play in the ring. Wherever they are right or not will have to be seen.

Climbing up the steps and hopping over the ropes, she flicks her blue-ish black hair, her purple eyes gazing at the crowd. All is well so far. Now she has to wait for her opponent. Leaning forward a little bit, her right hand on her thigh, left hand on her hips, the amethyst pools watch the ramp to get a good look on her opponent.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience Empty Re: Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Backstage, in the male locker room, Ryo got ready for his match, pulling his speedo on, as well as his armbands, and taking a look at himself in the mirror, enjoying the sight. "Ryo...you are a sexy mofo!" He told himself, blowing himself a kiss before heading out to the ring.

On the way, hearing his opponents theme music already playing, he had a moment to think and get excited about this situation. Despite his constant use of it, as well as his obvious attire, this was only his second official hentai match. His first was great, a victory over Tension upper level star Ninjette, so a win here would make him look great, and push him towards challenging for the Hentai Title sometime. He didn't know his opponent, however, hearing it was some new girl. Which was fine by him. Guys, girls, whatever. Long as they were sexy, he'd happily make em feel good!

With his music now playing, he came out onto the ramp, showing off his new pink speedo to the cheering crowd, slapping various hands (and getting a few slaps on his butt) before he slid under the ropes and entered the ring, getting a good first look at his opponent...

"...Holy Shit..."

...and kept staring, because his opponent was fucking HOT. This tall woman, clad in a red one piece swimsuit that seemed to only barely keep her figure contained, looked amazing! That body, a cute face, those INCREDIBLE LEGS! Just the sight of her was nearly enough to get him hard!

"H-Hey T-there....I'm uh....um..I'm Ryo...Kam...Uh, Ryo Kamiya. Nice to meet you!"

He stammered, the sight of this beauty actually doing what few had done before, knock the cocky swagger right out of him and leave him stunned!

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience Empty Re: Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Cute.

First thing that came to mind when he saw the guy coming down the ramp, only in his pink Speedos. Popular as he shakes hands and gets a few slaps to his butt. Seems that he likes that. She stood up straight and let her purple eyes focus on the young man as he enters the ring.

And then just stops to marvel at the Oriental Rose.

Li-Mei grins, just one look at her was enough to stun him, as if she was Medusa herself. Whatever was left of his cocky swagger seems to have left him as he stares at the Chinese woman. And of course he stammers as he introduces himself.

It's as if those two suddenly switched roles. Li-Mei being the veteran and Ryo a newbie who just came into wrestling.

She giggles as she walked in closer towards the guy in the Speedo. "Why it's so nice to meet you." Licking her lips, Li-Mei walks slowly, as if she's stalking her prey. "Mmmhmhmhmm...I am Li-Mei. The pleasure is mine..." Noticing how distracted he is, she got in close, her body pressing on his, her breasts on his chest. Li-Mei drew her face close to Ryo's, allowing her warm breath to tickle his face. "Do you like what you see so far?" Her right thigh slides in just to press right on his crotch.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:02 am

This was a first. No guy or girl, no matter how hot and sexy, had ever actually managed to stun Ryo like this, not with just their appearance alone. But this woman, she was something special. The way her breasts brushed against his chest, the slight tickle in his cheek from her breath, and the shiver that went through his body as her thigh pressed on his crotch. Those beautiful and deep eyes, of such a rare color...

Oh yes, this woman was special alright.

"Y-yeah...you're beautiful..."

He muttered, allured by her charms, feeling himself start to fall into those purple eyes...

Wait...what the hell was he doing!?

Shaking his head, he took a step back, slapping both of his cheeks. Focus damn it! The hell was wrong with him, just stopping and drooling over Li-Mei, just because the asian lady was incredibly hot?

"...I-I mean, don't get the wrong idea! You're really hot, but I've fought and beaten hot chicks before, and you're no exception! You won't be walking all over me just because you're stunning!"

He said, some of his usual Kamiya-brand swagger creeping back into his voice, the teen shaking himself out of...whatever it was...that happened to him when he laid eyes on Li-Mei. No matter. Beautiful or not, she was gonna cum and tap!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 pm

She was loving this clearly, the crowd watches as she had the young man under her spell. Every move was planned and dine well to get into his head. Her amethyst eyes hypnotising Ryo, his muttering made her giggle. It was not the first time that has happened, anyone would be blessed to have a body like hers. Fit, toned, strong but still keeping feminine.

Ryo soon snaps out of his spell, slapping himself awake from it all. Wise to back away and not get tangled up in the vines. He stopped drooling and actually got his confidence back.

Li-Mei didn't really mind about that.

Sure, it would have been easy, but too easy she felt. And if she was to convince the fans and management that she would be a great wrestler in AFW, convincing wins are needed. Give them no doubt with your performance.

"Oh on the contrary, I won't be just walking over you just because I'm hot. Which by the way, thank you for the compliment. But because of how skilled I am." Li-Mei giggles, hands on her hips. You may have faced girls and beaten them, but I assure you, I'm not like them. You'll be experiencing pleasure like you've never did before."

Licking her lips hungrily as if she's eating her prey, Li-Mei takes a few steps back near her corner. I"Oh and don't hold back. I'd hate it if you do. And I don't think you'd want me angry, sweetie."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:42 am

Ryo could not understand it. He'd been "threatened" by other hentai girls before, and never let it affect him much, but this girl...this woman...something was just different. The way she stood, the way his body shook after her taunt, the sheer confidence that radiated from her. Perhaps he was attracted to strong women? That would make sense...

No time to think about it now. She made it clear she didn't want him to hold back, and he had absolutely no intention to do so! Putting on his usual smirk, the shorter fighter began doing some last second stretching, the crowd getting eager to see them go at it.

"You're right, I don't want you angry. I want you naked, and moaning my name as you cum. Trust me Li-Mei, you won't be angry at me at the end of this match, you'll be in love with me!"

With that high dose of bravado, the bell rang, officially starting the match, the 18 year old moving to the center of the ring and getting his arms up in a more traditional lock up stance, eager to see how she would choose to start up. A more professional, wrestling style start would work better for him by far, maybe even in his favor...but with that body, and that strong, confident attitude, if she wanted to start out sexually, he could recognize that he might have issues with that. Hell, he was already almost hard just from their brief exchange!

"Alright, ready to go at it babe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:23 pm

"Well you'd have to be pretty special for me to love you. Let's see if you are."

Both were pretty confident in the start of the match, Li-Mei seeing a bit more from Ryo's bravado. Despite being smaller than her, Ryo isn't really gonna make the mistake of underestimating her opponent. As someone who is, supposedly, named a Kamiya, he's probably tough. This would be fun. And she cannot wait to get her hands on him. Mmmhmm.

The bell rings and the two come out to the center, Li-Mei being cautious as she moves away from the corner. The young man gets his arms up, choosing for a standard lock up. Her eyebrow cocks up slightly, interested in seeing such a stance. There are many ways she could go about it. Since he's on the smaller side, he might have some speed to zip around his foes. It would be best to get him on lock down as quick as possible before he would probably use his small size.

Once she gets close enough, her arms are also up, looking like she's about to accept the lock up. Instead, her right hand shoots to grab at his left wrist to bring it towards her in an arm drag. Li-Mei would then drop low, looking to place her shoulder on his abs , her right leg attempts to hook on his left to perform what would be known as a Ko Uchi Gari. If she succeeds, the Oriental Rose would be on top of the 18 year old and a little body contact with the grapple wouldn't hurt. Especially in an Hentai match.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:22 am

Ryo had thought he was being careful, starting up with something as simple and easy as a classic tie up. Sure, he wasn't the strongest guy around, but that didn't guarantee she could overpower him, and even if she did prove stronger here, he could always use his size and speed to rush her and take her down.

...Or, she could take him off guard, suddenly grabbing his other wrist and tripping him down to the mat, the boy letting out a yelp of surprise as she followed through and dropped on top of him. Now, with her slender and lovely body on top of his, he blushed again.

"You...uh...you comfy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Well that went well.

Li-Mei already starting things off. It was probably wise enough to have him on the ground, probably like some canary here in AFW...The lady of the Orient manages to get on top of him, getting the boy in the speedo to blush yet again. She giggles as he ask if she's comfy.

Mmmhmmhmm...I do quite like this position..." She says as she slides her leg from between her legs. Just in case he gets any ideas about scissoring her leg. Her ample cleavage resting on his body as she looks with a loving smile. "I think I can get a bit more comfortable though..."

That being said, she would shuffle her body up, her hands looking to wrap around his head, trying to get her lovely breasts to cover his face. Meanwhile, her longer legs would attempt to snake and entwine with his, trying to get the cute boy in a grapevine/breast smother combo.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:34 am

Alright Ryo, just stay calm, try not to look at her amazing body, feel those incredible breasts brush against your chest, ...or look into her eyes...those pretty pretty eyes...

Gah!

Alright, you can get out of this, just scissor her le-SHIT!

Li Mei had him scouted it seemed, shifting to prevent him from scissoring her. As if that wasn't bad enough, he soon found his face trapped between her breasts. Those two soft, lovely, firm mounds, pressing against the sides of his face, the thin material of her swimsuit barely separating skin from skin.

"ohh...no no n-MFFFF!"

He yelled, the sound muffled in between the asian womans lovely chest, the boy kicking and squirming his legs and body around, intentionally trying to prevent her from grapevining his legs with her own!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next