Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Heavenly War Begins

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Heavenly War Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heavenly War Begins

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Himeko simply signed when the guard said parts of her paychecks would be used to fix the damages. Hopefully she could get into enough matches to clear this up quickly. Thinking that she should've thrown Manami under the bus, though, the giantess would really start to regret taking all the blame when the wolf girl simply rolled her eyes. If the bitch was best at anything, it'd be that no one was as rotten as her. Sure Manami was an amazing fighter, but her personality had a great many faults that would never be fixed.

The white haired guard seemed to really have it out for the wolf girl, though. Seeing as she aggravated Manami's wounds before she could leave. Himeko never imagined someone being like that to the wolf girl and not losing an arm. But sure enough, the guard would only receive a slap and a enraged gaze from the giantess's biggest rival.

Himeko expected to see Manami storm off afterwards, but before she did, the brunette would give one last threat before turning around the corner. The giantess would let out a heavy sigh as she rubbed her aching neck. "Things are gonna go south very soon..." she would think to herself. A sudden realization would come to the woman's mind, though. One that made Himeko start to laugh briefly...Manami left her bag.

Deciding to simply leave it for an angry Manami to return for, Himeko would go back to the lockers and grab her own bag, the right one this time, and get changed into casual clothes to leave. But before she did so, the giantess wrote a quick note and left it in her rival's bag.

"Dear Manami, since you forgot your bag I thought I'd leave you a little declaration of war in it...My army will take you and your packlings any day! You think this league is going to be your personal hunting grounds? Well...I bet my army and I can conquer it before you pups can! May the better woman win~ Hugs and Kisses! <3"

- Himeko Akan AKA The Better Woman~

This was definitely not over...not by a long shot...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3