by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP)

+3
Harrier
IndigoDragon
Serpon
7 posters

Go down

Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP) Empty Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP)

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:54 am

To many people it was just another day, for some it would just be another night later on with the most popular wrestling show around, AFW, specifically Friction. But for some, this was an important day, Angelique, Friction newest GM was to be holding a press conference. The venue was just at the entrance of the Stadium where tonight Friction show would be taking place.

Many chairs had been set up, as well as several large white tents rooftops to protect against the sun. At the center was a podium with a microphone attached to it. A large number of seats had been taken by the media and fans. Still, some seats were open to other people, like staff members and wrestlers.

A few moments would go by before suddenly the pink hair manager would show up. She would take a stand at the podium before giving a smile. “Greetings, as many of you know, I am Angelique Margot DavenPort, your new Friction General Manager. I have already announced in the past that I will be making some changes to AFW. I already have several plans in the works, some of which I cannot reveal at the moment. But I will be giving rookies more chances, I will also be doing a champion versus champion style match. After all when was the last time you saw two title belt holders go at it? At the moment I cannot tell you who will be taking part, that will be announced later on.” stated the pink hair wrestler as she would take a moment to take a break and inhale.

“That being said, I did not arrange this entire press conference to just announce such a thing. No instead I created this press conference so that you may all ask some questions. Now then, you may begin asking your questions.” stated the pink hair wrestler as she would then wait for anyone to start asking their questions.

Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP) 3l9yoRWFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) AjbwxKgFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) DUhLLRtFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) CDNLQYlFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP) Empty Re: Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 pm

There had been talk for a long time about a new Friction GM. Someone who would not only be well respected, but someone who demanded attention and made it clear that they were the boss. While all of those qualities were there, there was something extra that Juniper didn't like.

Authority over others.

She looked rather contempt sitting in a folding chair that was one of many set up. For a semi-formal event, she dressed in some non-ripped black jeans and a red button up shirt. Staring down this new authority figure. While she didn't like it, she still had respect and followed.....Most of the rules.

When it was time to ask questions, she figured she'd give it a go. Raising a hand and waiting to be called on, Juniper posed: "What made you think that you were qualified for the surely...Arduous task of handling an ever-growing company?" She tried to sound smart, maybe coming off more rash instead.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP) Empty Re: Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP)

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Angelique would answer a few questions posed by the media before finally points towards a red hair girl, who looked well built.  If she were to guess, the GM would say that the lady with her hand up was actually a wrestler.  “You in the red button shirt.” she stated as she then waited for the lady to pose her question.

“A good question.  I created my built up my own company, Heavenly Star Fabrics, a very successful business, and large business.  So I do have a large amount of experience when it comes to dealing with growing companies.  That being said, I am General Manager and not the CEO of the company, so I will not be running AFW as a whole.  Though I will make sure to have the best staff around and very experienced employees assisting me.  As a person who has actually ran companies in the past, I will have insights that some of the previous general managers lacked.”

Friction GM Press Conference (Open RP) 3l9yoRWFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) AjbwxKgFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) DUhLLRtFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) CDNLQYlFriction GM Press Conference (Open RP) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:09 pm

*What a nice way to say: Who the fuck are you and who do you think you are?*
the blonde girl sitting in the audience thought. Anja Mueller or better known as Anja the Raven had some problems to keep a straight face when Juniper asked her question. Usually, Anja did not really care who was the general manager in general, but when that position changed some things usually did too. And it was always better to be informed rather than late and then sit right at the end of the bus.

Getting up and waiting patiently with arms folded behind her back while using the time to tax the new general manager. A golden Raven dominated her back long sleeves shirt, and her golden girdle plate over her black leather trouser glittered a little bit in the spotlights as she asked her calmly presented question with only a light smirk on her face.
"You´re around my age and already headed a company. I assume therefore that you are either born wealthy or a self made upstart, but as your company is about fashion and not about internet geek stuff I doubt the second option. I am sure that you can do the accounting business, but wrestlers are not bankers, managers or customers. Some of my fellow wrestlers indeed do just barely accept the most basic laws to avoid getting jailed on the spot. My question therefore is: What could you possibly know about running a wrestling brand? Do you have wrestling experience?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:52 am

With that question answered, a few more people would raise her hands. The pink hair GM would scan the area before pointing towards a blonde lady. After waiting a few seconds, the blonde German would ask her question, making a few statements and even connecting it to the previous question.

“It is true that I did come from a wealthy family. The company I built was originally funded by my parents. That being said, I was the one who ran the company, I was the one who grew it, without any additional assistance or finance from my parents. You could say I took a small local company and grew it into a powerhouse. Though if you had done some research on me, like the rest of the media here, you would have already known this. Now onto your question, yes I do have wrestling experience and I do tend to get into the ring from time to time and I plan to continue to do so in Friction as well. As for actually running such a business, I have worked along side many athletic companies as we have designed their clothing for them, including several wrestling corporations and even wrestlers here on AFW. As a result, I have gained a high amount of insight what such companies need.”

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:10 am

After the mysterious disappearance of the infamous con-woman, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, whom was the previous general manager of Friction, Katori Kimura wondered whom the next one would be or if the Sellers would manage the division themselves instead of managing just Tension. That answer came when an open press conference for both reporters, employees, and wrestlers to attend was announced by the new general manager of Friction, whom was known as Angelique Margot DavenPort. Katori couldn't tell if the name was American or British, but either way, Friction has a new boss and she wanted to see her first hand to understand a few things.

Taking her seat in the crowd, dressed in her red Wrestle Angels gym track suit with a white t-shit under her hoodie jacket, the angel watched and listened as the Angelique her new boss introduced herself and spoke of some changes she will make. While somewhat still skeptical of her, Katori was impressed at the woman's decision to give rookies a better chance when starting out unlike when Lukretia put them against tougher opponents to mercilessly squash them for her own amusement. Even more so when stating that she'd put Champions against Champions, which is always a great event for both wrestler and spectator alike! However, despite all this, Katori still needed to know one simple thing.

Once the second question was asked and answered, hearing that Angelique would also wrestle personally as well, Katori rose her hand then stood up to ask an important question of her own as she looked at the manager with a curious and serious expression. "Being our new boss of our division, as well as saying you'd personally wrestle us yourself at some points, I really need to know something. Unlike our previous manager who merely and most likely saw us as toys for her own amusement and didn't really care about any of us unless we somehow pleased her. Given how you just stated you'd give rookie wrestlers a chance in this league, does that mean you actually care for our wellbeings and don't view us as tools for your own personal pleasure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 am

Honestly she didn't care who was in charge of friction. Personally she thought she could run this company more efficiently then some..kid but it wasn't her place to bring that up. Though if she was going to be in charge it was important for them to be aware of the kind of person that they would be dealing with. The questions made her roll her eyes though, Angelique would say anything to tell you why she was qualified, and Anja's question was essentially the first one phrased differently. The third one just felt pointless even if the chick wa slime Lukretia did amatory really expect anything to change all that much?

Eventually Marissa stood up and cleared her throat. "Since everyone here wants to play around with silly questions to feel important I'll ask you a real one. What exactly, if anything will actually change in friction that a wrestler would need to know such as payments or how a manager can set up a match in advance?"

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:55 pm

At this point, Angelique felt like she was being interviewed for the job instead of holding a press conference, that being said, it was not the first time something like this had happened. All she had to do was keep her calm and present herself well. She would then point towards Katori Kimura, seeing as no one else had their hands up near her, words were not required. The pink hair General Manager listened well to her question. But before she could answer her question, another blond lady would interrupt and ask her own question.

“My apologies but you need to understand that there is a system here. People raise their hands, I choose a person at random, they ask their question and I answer it. Rinse and repeat. That being said, I am forgiving and will answer your question. But first, I will answer Katori Kimura question than yours.” stated the pink hair General Manager, revealing that she knew Katori name.

“Katori, you have been wrestling for a long time, both in Friction and before you joined Friction, hence how I know your name. As for your question. I do care about everyone working AFW. We are the same company, we grow together, we succeed together or we fail together. As we like to say in America, united we stand, divided we fall. That being said, this is a typical response that anyone can give and would probably give. So instead I ask you to do some research and ask employees who work and have worked for me directly.” stated the American General Manager. Her attention would then focus back on the blonde lady who had interrupted them.

“As for your question, not much in that area will change. I may show up and ask for a specific type of match to happen, like the whole champions versus champion match I mentioned earlier. There might be a few minor changes in the way Pay Per Views are setup but aside from that nothing much. That being said, if any members of Friction, wrestlers or managers have any issues, concerns, suggestions or comments to make about payments or setting up matches, do feel free to contact me.” stated Angelique in a confident tone.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Aisha had taken her seat in the crowd, watching the press conference go. She wasn't the type to attend usually but she wanted to see what was the big commotion. The pinkette was still knew to the AFW and something like this would be perfect to learn about her new employer. Overall she was pleased, sitting contently and even waiting to come up with her own question at that.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:15 am

Celeste walks out from the back heading to one of the chairs her mask with her, but not on while she sat in to listen to the Q&A from the new GM of AFW to see if others would even remember her. She would take a seat between a few empty chairs not really expecting anything bad to happen, but just to be safe incase a few rivals decide to disrupt this meeting she would be ready to strike.

The sisters known as the tag team The Emerald Moons came out too mostly out of curious to learn about the new gm's plans. They sat more closer to the middle keeping their distance from Celeste being she was too creepy which kept them too nervous from trying to strike up a friendship with her. They would listen to the questions being answered while trying to think of their own questions to ask hoping not to make a fool out of themselves in front of the big names that also gathered here.

Last edited by kiranar on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more to the post.)
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down