Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy) Empty Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy)

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:06 pm

There has been some commotion going on in the gym, a couple of people stopping what they are doing in order to see what the fuss is about. It soon became more apparent that the reason for this commotion is that there is a spar happening in one of the rings in the gym. The crowd soon gathered and their battle seeming to be drawing quite the attention.

Not that Li-Mei initially planned to however. But if there was an audience, she better look good as she is really out-wrestling one of the trainers. The crowd didn't know who this Chinese woman was, where she come from or is she even a wrestler. Well that might be at fault of management. For quite a while, she has yet to make a appearance in the AFW ring, ever since she signed the contract to move from Beijing to Tokyo. It was alright since she had time to get used to this land, but she came here for a reason. And the fact that management haven't given a match to the Oriental Rose did annoy her. She was an upcoming talent and she is never gonna make it big if they don't put her in the ring.

So while she waits, she keeps herself busy and her skills sharp. It would be bad to get into a match and see that your skills have dulled because of lack of action. And how does she do that, you may ask. Just kicking ass to whoever wants to challenge her and hopefully management could see that she has potential.

They weren't much but it was either them or the training dummy. With trainers, they could fight back. However, there is a reason why they are probably trainers and not wrestlers. The one she was destroying was an aspiring wrestler, but he hasn't made it yet. There was some appeal to doing this. The guy in particular was quite hot and as Li-Mei transitioned from hold to hold, moans of pleasure can be heard. While she was having fun having someone's arm right against her crotch in an armbar, her 'opponent' certainly wasn't. Or maybe he secretly was. Who knows. There wasn't any need making it a bit sexual, but her opponent isn't complaining so why not?

"Yi...Er...San." The Oriental Rose whispered as she gets him in a grapevine. After what he'd been through, he ain't kicking out. Probably the wise choice or risk Li-Mei turning the man into a pretzel again. She gave him a peck on the cheek before pushing off him, standing up on her feet. "Thanks for being my opponent! I kinda like you though. Maybe I might make you my personal trainer..." The man immediately was against the idea, one match was enough. He stayed silent as Li-Mei makes her way to her corner where she picked up her water bottle. She wasn't tired. Hell, she didn't break a sweat, the red and black sports bra containing her ample breasts, barely though. Black tight leggings and trainers to complete her look, she waved at the many smartphone cameras that are recording this. Let's hope that sends a message to management.

Taking another look around before adjusting her bra and hopping out of the ring. "Alright boys. Fun's over." She winked at them before making her way down to the bench where her gym bag is placed.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy) Empty Re: Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy)

Post by Pithy Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 am

Whoever claimed "where there is a will, there is a way" had clearly never tried to lift weights with Angelica Mercier.

The redhead winced as she adjusted the bag of ice pressed against the bend of her elbow. The cold contact on her strained, movement-sore muscle was unpleasant right now, but once she got home to take a hot bath, she knew the relief would be worth it.

She didn't get it. Other women around AFW looked like they sharpened their physique every time they inhaled. Meanwhile, Angelica worked her tail off in the training room - for weeks since she had signed her contract - and she couldn't seem to make any serious progress. She knew she criticized herself more than she should - her body had changed in a year from a beanpole with boobs attached into the toned, swimsuit-worthy figure that she had once dreamed of through education about fitness and bodybuilding - but she wondered if management wouldn't have booked her a match yet if she looked more like a goddess and less like...someone walking through the hallways with ice on her elbow because she had strained her arm to the point of minuscule injury.

The disappointment washed over her features as she strode through the gym in her pink shorts and sports bra, hoping no one gave her a second glance. They didn't, and the distressed newcomer soon discovered why.

She stopped as soon as she saw the spectacle taking place across the room, with a crowd gathered around to watch. With any sort of wrestling a magnet to the redhead, she peered in curiosity at the figures of a man and a woman battling one another in the ring as she shuffled her way over. The closer she got, the more evident it became that one battled more successfully than the other - the woman appeared to have complete control of the man, who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in the ring with the woman.

Angelica's eyes widened as they looked at the woman. Shapely. Fit. Confident. Enjoying herself. Strikingly dark hair, and obviously of at least Asian descent.

And plainly in control. Watching her work, eventually getting the man down onto the mat with her entire body lording over his, excited Angelica more than she would have expected. With her lips tilting into a smile, Angelica watched the remaining exchange, wishing she had witnessed the rest of the match. The man stood tall and broad... Though Angelica suspected that she heard the woman call him a trainer, no one could call him a pushover with his physique.

And this woman had...plainly dominated him. She didn't even look tired, as she strode to the side of the ring.

She had to meet her. This type of woman - they had inspired her wrestling aspirations.

And as the crowd dispersed, Angelica cast off her bag of ice as if it had personally offended her before she started making her approach. The potential awkwardness of saying "hey you, you're pretty cool" hit her before she spoke equivalent words, and Angelica grimaced at herself long enough to come up with something decent to say. "That is easily the nicest grapevine I've ever seen up close."

Worth a shot. If the woman gave her the time of day, Angelica would count it a victory.

Pithy

Back to top Go down

Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy) Empty Re: Some Much Needed Influence (For Pithy)

Post by BritBrat Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 pm

The crowd soon makes their way back to whatever they should be doing, leaving Li-Mei to chill at ringside, taking a sip of water. The trainer slipping out of the ring, pretty much in a rush to get out of here and avoid further embarrassment. Nothing wrong losing to a woman. It's just when he's beaten soundly and dominated like that.

Clearly, this woman could wrestle. She could do a lot of things. But sometimes, people will have different timings of when they get their break. All she could do is wait and hope that management gets off their asses and give her a debut.

Li-Mei hears the voice of the redhead as she complimented her and she gave her a friendly smile. "Hehe. Why thank you." Her accent is heavy with the Chinese, having lived in China all of her life. Still, she speaks fluent English, unlike her parents however. "I've done more...sexier ones however." Taking a sip as her eyes focused on Angelica. She doesn't recognize her as a veteran, probably one of the newest signings that have joined this wrestling league. Li-Mei puts the water bottle down before standing up. "Was the angle nice from where you were watching? You should try being in one...or performing it yourself. A much nicer view in my opinion."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pithy Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 pm

The beaming smile that Angelica offered to the wrestler when she turned faltered - slightly - at the woman's words. She almost felt as if she had been caught. Here she had thought the woman might believe that she praised the hold's effectiveness, or its sound application. Angelica may have tried to demurely convince herself that she had admired only these technical traits...

But she had noticed the sensuousness, hadn't she? She had. The whole idea of having the cheek to lock in a hold that left the combatants body draped over body and eye-to-eye... That did excite her, too, as much as any brilliant wrestling aptitude. While Angelica continued to work her butt off to get the aptitude part down, she could only dream of the confidence as a future perk. She had a great deal of admiration for anyone at that level, this woman included.

And she certainly had the body to have that confidence. Angelica had to resist glancing at her again. She filled out her training gear better than Angelica's more long and lean frame ever would. "That's hard to believe. You were totally in control," she finally commented, enamored and refusing to give in to her sheepishness. She wanted to make a good impression.

But the sheepishness - it appeared on her delicate features, intermixing with her smile, as soon as the woman told her that she should try being in a hold like that, in a way that informed Angelica of exact what she indicated. With a tingle stretching across her nerves, Angelica shifted her feet. "It looked pretty great from where I was standing." She swallowed a bit of cotton in her throat.

"Is it?," she asked. "A better view, I mean. I mean, I've never been in that position." Curse her being awful at this kind of talk, even when lighthearted. Past boyfriends had called her out on it, too.

She blamed protective parents.

Pithy

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:11 pm

No doubt that Li-Mei would know of the use of the grapevine more of it's technical effectiveness. A nice move to establish control and dominance, especially when you are on top, but the closeness, the skin on skin, body to body action that goes on...and if you have the chest that Li-Mei has, humiliating when a breast smother is added. Effective, yes. Especially when applied. But there are more ways to think of why this move is good.

And from the looks of it, Angelica probably doesn't see it in that way before. "Mmm...I was. And he wasn't gonna go anywhere. Probably wasn't in a rush from what I'm seeing..." She kept up the smile, her amethyst like eyes looking up and down at the taller but leaner woman. She does have quite the body. Just about right she believes. As soon as she told the redhead she should try being in a hold like that, her eyes noticed the change. Was she embarrassed? She did looked like if she wasn't used to that. And her words confirmed it.

Li-Mei's right palm rest on her luscious hips, her right eyebrow raised slightly. "Oh you haven't?" The Oriental Rose asked, noticing her sheepishness. This one sounds like she is new to the game. Why not give the redhead her experience?

"Trust me. It is a very nice view. Looking down at your opponent, showing you established control over them, watching their face change into many looks as they squirm under you..." She moaned slightly, the thought about it got her growing a bit more aroused. She does her best to control herself though in front of Angelica. "...You'll understand better when you're in that position. Once you experience it...mmhmmhmmhmm..." Li-Mei chuckled a bit devilishly. "Surprising you haven't though. Are you new? I mean,
I'm new here, but are you new to wrestling and all?"
Probably not a good question, but she never seen Angelica before and would like to get to know her more.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pithy Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:27 am

Angelica's red eyebrow lifted lightly at what the woman indicated. Had that guy...really enjoyed the hold? "I couldn't really get close enough to see all that..." So many men (like her father and the fancy upper class guys she had dated in her time) acted so prideful that Angelica had a hard time imagining them enjoying having a woman in control of them. The hold hadn't exactly looked comfortable, either, but-

She glanced over the woman's figure again. That, pressed head to toe against the man's body. He probably had enjoyed it. Angelica could understand. It had its appeal. "But it wouldn't surprise me," she added, her grin restored.

In time for it to falter again. Angelica didn't exactly know how to handle the woman's description of the grapevine. Neither did her mind, which wandered to thoughts of exactly what she described, as well as the idea of suffering in such a hold. She did not let her descriptive imagination get too carried away - she stood in the middle of a conversation with a stranger, after all.

But the woman had caught her off guard. She did not expect this from the conversation. And she should probably say something.

Fortunately, before she fumbled out something silly about the whole idea of someone squirming under her that would undoubtedly sound awkward, the woman asked her about her wrestling history, and the redhead leaped on the opportunity to bail to the more easily-discussed subject.

"Yes!" She realized how eagerly she had barked her response, gleaming teeth and all, and told herself to cool it. "Yeah, I'm new," she continued. "I've only been training for a year, and I haven't been in a match yet. I've only been signed for like, a month, so I've spent all my time getting ready and sparring. No grapevines...mostly learning and working out." And partially hurting her arm. She ignored its stiffness.

Though she could have talked about the experience and her love of wrestling all day, she had too many manners to do so, especially with someone who clearly knew her stuff. Angelica wanted to hear from this woman, not talk her ear off. "But you... you look like you've been doing this forever. I'm-" She extended a hand. "-Angelica, by the way."

Pithy

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Well there are men that would want to get into a kind of hold like that, despite the pain it would give them. Li-Mei knew one in her past and she had a feeling he wasn't the only person like that. In her mind, they seem to be almost anyone who would share the same view as you do in the universe. But that is another topic for another day.

"Well...he did seem to be in a bit of a rush to get out of here..." She said with her right index finger tapping on her chin."Probably didn't want to admit it in front of many people.
I know some that have those kinds of feelings but are never open, preferring to keep it to themselves to be accepted in society."
If that was the case, it wouldn't make sense when he's in a league like AFW. Ah well.

Li-Mei's description seems to be making Angelica awkward. Not that she intended to, but it was rather interesting to see. She seemed not versed like Li-Mei, it was like seeing a kid hearing something dirty and didn't know what to do with that information.

To the redhead's relief, Li-Mei changed the subject, asking about her wrestling history. Angelica seemed more than happy to jump to that topic, and the over eargerness of her Yes was evident enough. She listened carefully, learning that she has been in the game for a year. That's probably why. She probably haven't fully experience much, not as much like Li-Mei. There was still much for her to learn. "Ah cool." She gave a disarming and lovely smile, her purple eyes staring at Angelica's. "I'm kinda in the same boat as you are. I signed here and haven't had a match yet." Again, reminded how stupid management are.

"But yes, I have been doing this for a long time. Quite popular back in my home in China." If the accent hasn't gave it away that she came from China. Li-Mei sees the hand and shakes it, not too firm but not loose and half-hearted too. "Nice to meet you. I'm Li-Mei."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pithy Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 pm

The woman's analysis of the trainer's reaction sounded incredibly accurate. Heck, Angelica hadn't seen much of how the guy reacted while he had the beautiful, busty, raven-haired, shapely- er, the woman before her on top of him, and she imagined that some part of him had enjoyed it. Probably the part below the belt, if she would guess.

"Absolutely. A lot of people are like that," Angelica agreed. She knew it well herself...mostly from reading. She gained most of her knowledge that way, for better or worse.

Probably worse, she decided, since she couldn't venture any more guesses about the man's pleasure and didn't feel all that comfortable talking about his sexual preferences...

But she had plenty to say about wrestling itself. "Seriously? They haven't gotten you a match yet?", she blurted, incredulous. "They would just let you sit on the sidelines when you're that dominant in the ring? That's crazy to me." Angelica could understand that she may have still needed some time to sharpen her skills, though she doubted she could get better without ring experience, but to have someone like this on the roster and keep her out of the ring sounded like bad business.

She even had a great name! Li-Mei. "It looks like it! You could run circles around a lot of these people in the ring. You must have wiped the floor with everyone in China." And stolen many hearts. Angelica didn't mention that part. "It's great to meet you," she added, pulling her hand back in time for her arm to remind her it was still sore. She mentally told it to shut up.

Pithy

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:19 pm

"Yup. I have been sitting in Japan for... probably more than a month or so." It's been quite a while and she couldn't even remember the day she signed that contract. "It's their company and they will do what is best for it. Even if it's the wrong thing to do. She's not so full of herself that she deserves to be in that ring and fuck everyone else but surely they would know of her talent. That is what she had a problem with. Lot of people slipping through the cracks and it's the ones that have no skill and no talent. Things should be changed she believed.

"So I've been taking on their trainers in spars,
just so my skills don't dull and that others start to notice what I do. Sure, at the expense of the people that are my opponents but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do."
Li-Mei shrugs. If they aren't noticing you, you gotta make sure that they do. Make some noise, show them that you are what's best for the league. And if four matches of this doesn't work then I dunno what will. I'm at the mercy of management. Which I never liked being at the mercy of someone like that..." Frowning at the possibility that she might not even get the chance to step into the ring, Li-Mei takes another sip of her bottle.

"I'm glad you think that I can. At least someone recognise talent." Li-Mei chuckles. Angelica is pretty cute. She's can go a long way. "And yes, I have. Wrestling and fighting even back in my home country." Ah, those were the days. When she was actually recognised for her skill. She never liked being too famous, such things were completely vacuous and an empty goal. To be the best though...

"Lovely to meet you too. I reckon you would be awesome in future. I think you got what it takes, just need to get out there and get some experience under your belt."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pithy Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:59 am

Angelica could only shake her head. "I just...", she began, rubbing her cheek in her confusion. "What could they possibly think is best about keeping someone like you out of the ring? I'm no businessperson, but how do they think a crowd wouldn't love you?" She gestured at the rest of the training room. "This one did!"

The rest of the explanation didn't provide Angelica with much in the way of hope or answers, either - in fact, it filled her with a sinking worry that she may never get in the ring. If someone with Li-Mei's talent and look couldn't, what chance did she have? Li-Mei had a reputation in China - a huge country - on their wrestling circuit. Angelica had a reputation from sort of beating her boyfriend in a match once when they had put mats down on her living room floor. She wouldn't even hold a place on the company totem pole at this rate -

It worried her, more than she would have liked to admit in a conversation with a new acquaintance. She had given up a lot to join AFW, and if she didn't make it and they let her go at the end of this month, or the next, or the one after, she didn't know what she would do next. She didn't know what she could have wanted to do next. This was her dream.

She came back to reality in time to catch that Li-Mei had nice words to say about her. The smile she wore brightened. She could be...awesome? A lot of times she doubted that herself, but...she didn't want to have that doubt. But for the time being, she still waved off the comment dismissively. "I don't know about all that...just getting into a match and having a fighting chance would make me happy, right now."

It occurred to her - that might have been the first time anyone had given Angelica a compliment...in the context of wrestling, at least. Even the talent guys had expressed a month ago that they would sign her on the basis of "a unique presentation" and the expectation that she would work hard to improve her skills. Angelica didn't know what basis she had for the compliment, but she would take it.

She was awfully nice... Angelica let her eyes scan the Chinese woman once more. Nice...skilled...poised...wise...super sexy. She would know so much about how Angelica could improve, in so many ways, and much better than a trainer would. She had lived the wrestling life.

...Dare she ask?

A longing pulled at her heart. She had to. What did she have to lose? At this rate, her opportunity to make a career of this seemed to teeter on the ledge to nothingness, again. And the idea of getting to know this intriguing woman better, rather than letting her be just another face she waved at in the hallway...

"Li-Mei," she began, tentatively, looking more at her own fingers than the woman before her. "You...wouldn't have any interest in training anyone, would you? Maybe having a pupil...or, you know, just someone to spar with every now and then so she can learn some things from you."

Angelica mentally crossed all her fingers and toes.

Pithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next