Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:17 am

The moment when Marc came , and she ordered her opponent to clean her feet she expected the male to resist the order she gave him. So when the other wrestler would just get to work , and start cleaning her foot with his tongue she was both thrilled and disappointed at once. Thrilled that she had this much control on the match , and was able to get her opponent to do this . While disappointed with the fact that Marc did not seem to have any interest in resisting her as she would then say ''that's a nice little boy. Keep licking my foot until it all clean'' in a seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by BritBrat Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:49 am

Frankly, it would be a bit stupid for anyone to expect that he would resist. Otherwise you probably haven't been learning about Marc. Still, surprises keep on coming to the French woman.

For Marc, he'd do his job. His mess, he gotta clean. Chivalry ain't dead and all that.

He kept on wiping the mess from the foot, from the toes to the instep where most of it had gone. Of course he wasn't one to leave one part unattended and went with the sole and heel. Still, could she have went with something other than little boy? Yes, he ain't massive in height but he's a man.. Anyways, he went about doing as he was told and clean up

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:56 am

Rebecca had to admit that the male was talented with his tongue as she felt it swirl all around her foot as it was slowly licked clean of his cum. After a few seconds the former foot model would start to giggle as Març's tongue was very ticklish as she did not even see his face when she called him a little boy. So she would slowly pull her foot from her opponent's mouth as she said ''that's a good boy Marc.Since you cleaned my foot like that I decided I will allow you to get back to you're feet without doing anything ''in an teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 am

Well he isn't new to doing this sort of thing...but that's another story for another day.

Marc would pay his dues with diligence, even getting Rebecca to giggle. Probably the first time that she did this match. That at least is chalked as a win for Marc. With the foot clean, Rebecca pulled her foot away, apparently let him get up.

"Really?" He looked up towards Rebecca, a bit surprised. "Oh. Well, ok dear Rebecca." He would slowly get up, his hand tucking his manhood inside his trunks. Can't leave that hanging around in the open. Not that the ladies don't mind.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:18 am

Rebecca would lean against the ropes as she watched as Marc gets back to her feet as she would hear some of the audience complain when the male tucked his cock back inside his trunks. The former foot model did kinda mind since now she would have to work on pulling that thing out from under his trunks again as she replied ''it was my pleasure. Still this will be the only time I will go easy on you buddy'' as she immediately after saying that lash out with a high kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 am

Well it would look silly having his cock out, some of the audience did complain. Guess they liked it still even with the match with the doctor. Still, quite nice of her to let him get up. Maybe that might have been it for Marc.

Except it wasn't.

Before he was about to say anything, Rebecca immedietly lashed out with another high kick that knocked him loopy. Damn. Guess she wasn't gonna get Miss Nice Rebecca anymore. He fell on one knee, before getting on all fours, rubbing his head. "Uhhh..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 am

Rebecca would have hoped to see shock in her opponent's eyes as she had allowed the male to make it to his feet , but then would lash out as she landed a high kick to his head. While she hoped to see Marc fall onto his back she was only able to bring him down to his knees , and then watched as she saw him get on all fours while rubbing his head.

''Hope that kick did not hurt as their plenty more where that came from''whispered the former foot model as she raised her right leg as she plans on slamming her hell it down on top of his head

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:32 am

He wasn't only a gentleman, he was also quite durable, even with his size. Marc could wish for Miss Nice Rebecca back as he found himself on all fours. His head ringing from the blow. Only thankful for his hard head.

But Rebecca had other ideas as she intended to bring even more pain to the perfect gentleman. Her right leg raised up before her foot slammed down right on the crown of his head, sending him down and really dazed! "Uggh!" He lay there motionless on his front, unmoving as the French model looked to the side with glassy eyes seeing the white of the canvas, the red of the ropes...and not much else except for some loud noises from the crowd

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:29 am

Rebecca would just smile as she was able to bring down her foot on top of her opponent's head as she heard the male groan as he was send to the canvas. For a second the former foot model would just stand their as she expected the other wrestler to move or say something , but nothing happened as she would try to push the other wrestler onto his back. At was at this time that the referee would interfere as the ref had seen that the male's eyes had glassy eyes as for now Marc would be checked by the referee first.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 am

Enough kicks to the head would have that effect to you.

Still, Marc remained motionless after that stomp to the back of the head that made him kiss the canvas. Rebecca does manage to push the gentleman on his back. He blinked before trying to lift up his head, looking up at the referee. "Heh...You, uh, looking a little different there, Rebecca..." He joked, the black and white gave it away.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6