Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 am

''I know your a fan , but have some pride as an wrestler and focus on the match''replied Rebecca as she would go for the kick. Only for it to be blocked partly as she did end u hitting the male's head partly. Still the blow would be enough to force him to stumble back as she was going to press forward as one of them had to take this serious.

Well that would turn out to be the wrong decision as her opponent got serious as the French woman walked right into a left hook aimed for her liver as it was her turn to stumble backwards. While doing so she would place her hand on the part of her body where she got hit as she had underestimated just how strong the fanboy would be.

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by BritBrat Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:28 am

Hey. He's a lover, not a fighter.

The kick to the head attempt was hard, actually making him stumble back. Only for Marc to one up Rebecca in terms of power as he accidentally used a left liver punch that had some power in it. Power that would be used for guys and yet he suddenly used it on her..

She stumbled back, her hand right on the part where he hit her and as soon as Marc realised it, he went straight back to his usual self.

"Oh! OH! I'm sorry! Did that hurt!?"

It wasn't in a mocking tone, he was really worried about the lady, his hands up, panicking.

"Damnit! That was a mistake! I don't know what came over me! Please don't hold it against me!"

To him, he broke his code. How was he gonna come back from this? He came in closer, just to check if she's alright. A few ahhs from some of the crowd, while a couple of puzzled looks too.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Rebecca would slowly get more confused about her opponent as she got hit by him by an punch as she holds her left side. You would expect that the other wrestler would go on the attack with her hurt like this , but Marc seemed more concerned about her then winning the match as he made the stupid mistake in her opinion of asking if she was hurt.

Looking up she would get a bit annoyed when the male would take an step back while raising his hands into the air. As he got closer she would just lash out with an kick to his knee as she would then take a step closer as she goes for an elbow strike to his face. ''Are you kidding me or what. We are in an match , and that means that both of us are likely to get hurt in the process'' yelled the French woman in anger as she leaped back to get some distant between them as she doubted the elbow strike would be enough to knock him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Even if they were in a match, you do have to realise you are dealing with Marc Troyard. He's not your typical beefcake, hates women and likes to hurt them. Oh no, he's different.

Still, probably not the best idea to not have your guard up when coming up to your opponent. Rebecca, understandably annoyed by Marc's antics, sends a hard kick to his knee, getting him to buckle some, seering pain as he really does feel that one, signaled by a yelp of pain. Just as he feels the elbow strike square in the face.

"Uggh!!" Have I mentioned how Muay Thai fighters pack a punch?

Because of the kick to the knee, he falls onto one knee, his left arm resting on his left knee and his right hand clutching his face. And he feels bad, mostly since she made the french model angry.

"Ah shoot. Was really hoping not to get her mad and all.
Dammit Marc, now what?"
While his mind speaks, he groans, wincing in pain. Certainly not gonna look good with a bruised face. How is a gentlemen meant to woo the ladies with a bust up face anyways? Unless if some are into that sort of thing.

Maybe...just think of it like playfighting? Naah! What the hell Marc, that's just stupid!" He then looks up to the model. "Well at least the honor code will still be intact...kinda...sorta...Ah what the hell?" With that in mind, he gathers his energy to spring into action, whilst on the ground, he attempts to wrap his arms around her legs, looking to take her down to the ground. Probably for the best. He doesn't mind getting kicked but he does need to at least make her satisfied. Whilst keeping to the code.

Ok, Marc...Just like taking your girl down to the bed...Although this is a canvas, not a bed..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 pm

After Rebecca would hit the male with an kick to the knee , and followed it up with an elbow strike she wondered what the male's problem was. Why was he not taking her serious as he was acting as if this was all just an game as the French wrestler would slowly get more and more annoyed with how her opponent was behaving.

While she was thinking about that fact the other wrestler would make his move as he was able to take her down to the group by leaping forward. As he got closer he would wrap his arms around her legs as he took her down as she struggled to escape as she falls backwards. As she hits the canvas with her back she would try to escape as she punch the male on the top of his head as she yells ''let me go you idiot''.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Aaannndd now he's confused.

He managed to get the French former model to the ground, the second most big thing he did after the gut punch and has her legs in his grasps. Only now that she struggled against the gentleman. Of course, she wasn't just gonna lay there. Apart from him, Rebecca is competitive, sending a punch right on the dome, letting out a yelp of pain from Marc. His grip loosened somewhat from that.

"Oww! Wait, didn't you want me to try? And now you're saying to let you go? What exactly do you want?"

Ugh. Women.

In truth. He was confused. In his bid to please the woman, he keeps stumbling up and makes the woman more annoyed. He sat up a little bit, getting on his knees as he scratches his head. "Uhhh...Now I'm really confused here..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Rebecca would just smirk as she replied ''of course I want you to do you're best , but I still wanna win moron'' in an honest tone. The longer this match went on the more she would get confused as she was released as she knew the punch would not have bin enough to make the male release her.So that left her with the fact that he was stupid enough to let her go because she yelled at him to do so earlier.

So as she made it too her knees she would smirk as she whispered ''answer me this please.If I were to tell you to lay on your back so I could get the pin would you do so.Because if that is the case then you should quite being a wrestler Marc.So don't listen to what I say , and just fight for the win moron''in an teasing tone as she would then get to her feet and try to kick him in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 am

"Errm...well...."Well truth be told, he's just in for the women.

But having to try to win doesn't really appeal to him. As stated and repeated ad infinitum, he hates having to hurt a woman. And here is one saying he should if he wants to win. Should he? There are other things that he could do that sound a bit better.

He holds back what he wants to say as he's on his knees and keeps it to himself. Probably would have her angry again.

Ach. Well alright then. Gotta get back to it

Both would get to their feet and already Rebecca goes to kick his head off again. Only this time, Marc does show his reflexes, his arm coming up, tucking his head to guard him from the incoming kick. He could admire the strength that came from that kick, certainly magnificent. But Marc does have to at least make an apperance that he is trying. So as the kick hits him, his right leg swings low, aiming a roundhouse kick of his own towards the french woman's thigh. He does have knowledge in fighting and certainly not a moron in that regard. In a real fight, it would be best to go for the knee, but considering this is Marc, the thigh would have to do.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Hearing the male struggle to come up with an answer the French woman suspensions were kinda confirmed as she had a feeling the male was just here for the woman. ''So you're one of those morons who just think you can get to have some fun with all the female wrestlers while fondling them in hentai matches. I am not even angry if that was the cause since all you males are the same Marc''replied Rebecca as she went for a kick to his head. Still to her surprise it was blocked as she hit his arms rather then Marc's head.

Pulling her leg back the French woman would try to leap backwards , but this time the male would go on the attack as she got hit on her right thigh got hit by her opponent's feet. The blow would cause her to stumble backwards as she was already slightly off balance with her other leg still off the ground. So as she leaped backwards she would have to place most of her weight on her left leg until she was sure the kick had not done more damage then she expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:45 pm

"Well...part of the reason. Hey, I got to meet you because of this so I'm quite happy." She wasn't too sure if he should give the absolute honest truth to the frenchwoman so he kept it at that.

Marc was a fighter still, and he was paying attention to the fighters tactics, which for her case seems to be more of a hit and run. Of course, he does that to admire the skills of the woman and to see it for himself, not to find a way to beat her. Still, he has to show that he is capable of handling himself as he went for the kick to the thigh, just as she was to jump backwards as expected. The kick managing to stumble the former model as she places her weight on the other leg.

"You keep jumping back every time you land a hit to not get caught. So I assume that's a hit and run tactic, my lady." He gives a suave smile as he edges closer. "Didn't take account to my reach though. Bit of a rookie error there."

Hey, he's a smart fellow. He didn't get eight A* for nothing.

Marc came in to close the gap on Rebecca, his mindset treating this as more of a sparring session than an actual match. Still, he could show his own experience as he throws a couple of teasing left jabs, looking to get her either near the ropes or the corner before he feints a right hook that would aim low for her side before the real attack would be thrown, a left straight aiming just at the collarbone.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next