Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Alexandra, Cy_Man, KillerV, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Person, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for matches

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:31 pm by kiranar

I am looking for matches for most of my characters or rps they are all links listed. I am also looking for an opponent for Celeste see Carpathian impaler for profile and Emerald Moons for an opponent or opponents for avalanche ppv event. I prefer atm non hentai matches, but I may make exceptions for some characters depending on the idea.

Comments: 0

Leaving AFW

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:20 am by Winner3

Several months back, I had quietly left without saying a formal goodbye and I wanted to take the time to do that now. I apologize to those I have left hanging on threads. And more importantly, I apologize for disappearing without having said much of anything.

As far as excuses go, nothing majorly traumatic or life-changing went on. Rather, several members have been pretty hostile to me during my time at afw. In my time here, I've been lied to, ignored, berated, talked down to, called names, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Italian, 25, Athletic, Seeking Partner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm by scorn53

No. Sadly not that sort of partner.

She already has one. Or two.

Testing the waters to see if I can find any interest of my rarely used main Diana Accera. Sparring partner, training partner, tag team partner. Any and all.

PM Me folks. Peace out~

Comments: 0

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 am

''I know your a fan , but have some pride as an wrestler and focus on the match''replied Rebecca as she would go for the kick. Only for it to be blocked partly as she did end u hitting the male's head partly. Still the blow would be enough to force him to stumble back as she was going to press forward as one of them had to take this serious.

Well that would turn out to be the wrong decision as her opponent got serious as the French woman walked right into a left hook aimed for her liver as it was her turn to stumble backwards. While doing so she would place her hand on the part of her body where she got hit as she had underestimated just how strong the fanboy would be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Blackbelt88 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:28 am

Hey. He's a lover, not a fighter.

The kick to the head attempt was hard, actually making him stumble back. Only for Marc to one up Rebecca in terms of power as he accidentally used a left liver punch that had some power in it. Power that would be used for guys and yet he suddenly used it on her..

She stumbled back, her hand right on the part where he hit her and as soon as Marc realised it, he went straight back to his usual self.

"Oh! OH! I'm sorry! Did that hurt!?"

It wasn't in a mocking tone, he was really worried about the lady, his hands up, panicking.

"Damnit! That was a mistake! I don't know what came over me! Please don't hold it against me!"

To him, he broke his code. How was he gonna come back from this? He came in closer, just to check if she's alright. A few ahhs from some of the crowd, while a couple of puzzled looks too.
Miss_Blackbelt88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Rebecca would slowly get more confused about her opponent as she got hit by him by an punch as she holds her left side. You would expect that the other wrestler would go on the attack with her hurt like this , but Marc seemed more concerned about her then winning the match as he made the stupid mistake in her opinion of asking if she was hurt.

Looking up she would get a bit annoyed when the male would take an step back while raising his hands into the air. As he got closer she would just lash out with an kick to his knee as she would then take a step closer as she goes for an elbow strike to his face. ''Are you kidding me or what. We are in an match , and that means that both of us are likely to get hurt in the process'' yelled the French woman in anger as she leaped back to get some distant between them as she doubted the elbow strike would be enough to knock him down.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Blackbelt88 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Even if they were in a match, you do have to realise you are dealing with Marc Troyard. He's not your typical beefcake, hates women and likes to hurt them. Oh no, he's different.

Still, probably not the best idea to not have your guard up when coming up to your opponent. Rebecca, understandably annoyed by Marc's antics, sends a hard kick to his knee, getting him to buckle some, seering pain as he really does feel that one, signaled by a yelp of pain. Just as he feels the elbow strike square in the face.

"Uggh!!" Have I mentioned how Muay Thai fighters pack a punch?

Because of the kick to the knee, he falls onto one knee, his left arm resting on his left knee and his right hand clutching his face. And he feels bad, mostly since she made the french model angry.

"Ah shoot. Was really hoping not to get her mad and all.
Dammit Marc, now what?"
While his mind speaks, he groans, wincing in pain. Certainly not gonna look good with a bruised face. How is a gentlemen meant to woo the ladies with a bust up face anyways? Unless if some are into that sort of thing.

Maybe...just think of it like playfighting? Naah! What the hell Marc, that's just stupid!" He then looks up to the model. "Well at least the honor code will still be intact...kinda...sorta...Ah what the hell?" With that in mind, he gathers his energy to spring into action, whilst on the ground, he attempts to wrap his arms around her legs, looking to take her down to the ground. Probably for the best. He doesn't mind getting kicked but he does need to at least make her satisfied. Whilst keeping to the code.

Ok, Marc...Just like taking your girl down to the bed...Although this is a canvas, not a bed..."
Miss_Blackbelt88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 pm

After Rebecca would hit the male with an kick to the knee , and followed it up with an elbow strike she wondered what the male's problem was. Why was he not taking her serious as he was acting as if this was all just an game as the French wrestler would slowly get more and more annoyed with how her opponent was behaving.

While she was thinking about that fact the other wrestler would make his move as he was able to take her down to the group by leaping forward. As he got closer he would wrap his arms around her legs as he took her down as she struggled to escape as she falls backwards. As she hits the canvas with her back she would try to escape as she punch the male on the top of his head as she yells ''let me go you idiot''.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Blackbelt88 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Aaannndd now he's confused.

He managed to get the French former model to the ground, the second most big thing he did after the gut punch and has her legs in his grasps. Only now that she struggled against the gentleman. Of course, she wasn't just gonna lay there. Apart from him, Rebecca is competitive, sending a punch right on the dome, letting out a yelp of pain from Marc. His grip loosened somewhat from that.

"Oww! Wait, didn't you want me to try? And now you're saying to let you go? What exactly do you want?"

Ugh. Women.

In truth. He was confused. In his bid to please the woman, he keeps stumbling up and makes the woman more annoyed. He sat up a little bit, getting on his knees as he scratches his head. "Uhhh...Now I'm really confused here..."
Miss_Blackbelt88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Rebecca would just smirk as she replied ''of course I want you to do you're best , but I still wanna win moron'' in an honest tone. The longer this match went on the more she would get confused as she was released as she knew the punch would not have bin enough to make the male release her.So that left her with the fact that he was stupid enough to let her go because she yelled at him to do so earlier.

So as she made it too her knees she would smirk as she whispered ''answer me this please.If I were to tell you to lay on your back so I could get the pin would you do so.Because if that is the case then you should quite being a wrestler Marc.So don't listen to what I say , and just fight for the win moron''in an teasing tone as she would then get to her feet and try to kick him in the head.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top