Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Belinda Northman Vs. Cheryl Pride

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Cheryl Pride Empty Belinda Northman Vs. Cheryl Pride

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Standard Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission or K.O.

Spoiler:

Belinda didn't know much about her opponent for the night. All she had heard was that this Cheryl Pride was supposed to be a bit of a showboat. Belinda didn't care so much about that, but she wasn't planning on being upstaged. She never went into a match with the intention of losing, and tonight was going to be no different. The Swede was wearing her usual blue and white attire, with her hood pulled up over her head. She rolled her shoulders, cranked her neck and shook out her frame and limbs to try and ready herself up for the match to come. All she had to do was to wait for the music to start playing and the stage-hands to give it the all-clear.

The Swede soon got the all-clear and with it the blond went out onto the ramp and started to sprint down to the ring. Her usual entrance that involved her leaping up and through the ropes as she neared the ring. Diving in and rolling right up to her feet, getting up to her feet she ran towards the ropes and jumped up onto the middle ropes, raising both arms up high into the air she would hear the loud cheers of the crowd and with it the young blond then jumped off of the turnbuckle and turned around so that she was leaning up against the corner. She'd pull her hood off of her head and turn her attention to the top of the ramp, waiting for her opponent for the night.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Cheryl Pride Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Cheryl Pride

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:54 am

Soon after, the lights turned to shining quite a brilliant white, Cheryl's theme beginning to play over the speakers. She stepped out onto the stage area, wearing her finally custom made attire. It was a black leotard like wrestling attire, a red bow at the 'collar', along with a black skirt around her waist. Her attire was topped off with her black boots and dark blue stockings, Cheryl quite full with grins, heading down to the ring and walking up the stairs, entering through the ropes.

"Well well!! I get to face the blonde bitch! I've seen you arouuund and I have to say, you're not all that impressive. Perfect for me to have a little..warm up to start getting into the more serious matches, yeah? You got anything going for you other than a cute butt?" She snickered, planting her hands on her hips, amused quite a bit with her own words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:42 am

Belinda watched as her opponent made her way down towards the ring, the crowd didn't seem to know what to think about her, but judging by the reaction of the crowd she could guess that the woman was a heel of some sort. The purple haired girl who was dressed in what could be likened to a evil sailor scout? Didn't waste any time in getting right up to the center of the ring.

The Swede would join here there and when she did she heard a lot of of choice words from Cheryl. Belinda's reaction was on of rather confusion and awkward amusement for what Cheryl was saying. She would shake her head and then look on at Cheryl, mimicking the girl's pose as she would stand as a mirror image to the dark haired woman.

" Well...I'm someone that people actually know who they are? What about you?" Belinda said teasingly as she would wink at Cheryl. She'd step back a step and soon start to circle Cheryl. When the bell finally rang, the Swede would drop into her wrestling stance and attempt to head up to her opponent and try and lock up with her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Cheryl stood there with Belinda's words towards her, her expression having one of almost disbelief at her teasing and wink. "E..excuse me?! Who am I?? No no no, you did NOT just ask that sort of question!!" She was nearly fuming of being treated in that way even though she had just tried to belittle Belinda seconds before. She clenched her fists tightly, watching her head up towards her for that lockup.

A huff escaped the girl's mouth as she slowly got her hands up in the ready..or at least that was what she was trying to lead Belinda into thinking. She slid to the side when the girl was close enough, trying to just send a hard kick to the Swede's shin and trip her onto her front.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Belinda lunged forward as she attempted to go in for that lock up, it looked as if Cheryl was going to accept it at first, yet when she lunged in all that the Swede met was air. Then a kick right to her shins, which caused her to stumbled forward, desperately trying to right herself and stop from falling down onto her front.

With Maximum effort she managed to stumbled down onto her hands and feet, where she quickly pushed up and turned around, frowning a bit as she turned towards the black clad opponent of hers and narrowed her eyes. If that was the way that this Cheryl Pride wanted to play....then Belinda was going to have to be a bit more careful.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:49 pm

"Woops! I think you might have just tripped over" Cheryl said with a smirk as she kept her eyes glued on Belinda, loving the sight of that stumble. She watched as she got up and turned towards her, the frown exciting her even further as she wanted desperately to boast and tease about what just happened, wanting BADLY to pick fun at the girl a little, but she knew better than that, knowing that she would easily be able to capitalize while she was distracted by her own taunting.

Instead, Cheryl moved in right as she was fully up and turned, wanting to take it straight to the girl. She rushed at her, throwing her knee up and leaping just slightly, trying to drive her knee into the blonde's gut as hard as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Belinda was caught by surprise as she turned around, seeing Cheryl had closed the distance between the two of them in less time than the Swede had expected. The blond took a hard knee right into her gut, air and spittle rushed out of her mouth as she stumbled backwards. Belinda's arms wrapped around her midsection and hugged herself.

She coughed out as she would hunch forward a bit, shaking her head....she brought her face up enough to keep her eyes at the purple haired woman in front of her though, glaring at the woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 am

Cheryl was on the offensive early and this is exactly the sort of start that she needed. As much as she did pick fun at Belinda and treat her as if she was nothing, Cheryl knew inside how good the girl clearly was and how she's been working her way up more and more. Though, when it came down to it, Cheryl was keeping in her mind how sweet it would be to take a win from a girl such as that, that idea fueling her in this fight.

She saw her nearly doubled over like that, Cheryl moving in to take advantage of the positioning. She tried to pull her in by her hair, attempting to pull her under her arm and lift her up, wanting to slam her with a vertical suplex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Belinda was doubled over and yanked forward towards Cheryl as the purple haired woman took a hold of the young Swede's hair and pulled her right in under her armpit. Then took a hold of Belinda by her short wrestling trunks and yanked the blond young Northman up into the air. " aah?!..." She let out in surprise as this Cheryl girl was proving to be pretty skilled quite early on in this match.

The Woman was able to slam Belinda down hard onto the mat, with the Swede's body flopping as she was slammed onto the canvas. " Augh!" She cried out, arching her back off of the mat in pain from that vertical suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:55 am

Cheryl sat up after delivering the duplex, grinning wide as she dust her hands off a bit. She stretched herself out, rolling to the side to pick herself up afterwards. She looked down at the girl, appreciating her own handiwork as she nod her head a little. "Well that's a good spot for you I think." She let out, nodding a couple times.

"However! I think your blonde ass is better even more in THIS position!" Cheryl moved over to Belinda, stepping over her to face her legs before lowering herself down, attempting to plant her ass in the girl's face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next