Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:02 am

Ugh! And her voice! Just... ugh!"

He still tries but keeps getting distracted. All of this is sooooo hot for him and just the fact that is so close to a woman like her is heaven to him. To him, he's the luckiest guy alive.

All this is going on and he doesn't notice that Eirina placed her leg and hooked with his before tripping him up with a simple leg sweep. He probably snapped out of it by just a few milliseconds before hitting the canvas.

"Oooof!" Falling onto his back, he gasped. He can feel her on him. Marc wasn't new to this kind of position, although not so much in the ring.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Now that she had brought Marc down on his back, Eirina would then position herself on top of the man, sitting on his midsection as she would use her legs to keep his arms pinned to the mat. She would give Marc her come-hither face, something that came easily for someone like her before she started rubbing her bikini-clad rump on his well-defined abs.

"Well, enjoying it so far, I assume?" Eirina ask as she would continue grinding her butt against the man's midsection, studying his face so that she could see his reaction to her cute derrière being rubbed on his muscular abs. She even gave him a playful wink and stuck out her tongue cutely while doing this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:53 pm

With the sweep executed flawlessly, Marc finds Eirina on to of the gentleman. A normal guy would at least struggle or try to get out of this.

However, this is Marc we are talking about.

Frankly, he doesn't mind the view, looking into her eyes. He couldn't move his arms so its not like he could push her off or do something with them. He feels her weight on him as she rubs her cute butt on his ripped abs. He chuckled as the girl does a little booty grind on his abs. "Oh y-y-yeah. D-definitely. He swallows some saliva, his chest rising and falling each breath he takes all of this is starting to get him hard and all. "Nice view too,
my lady.

Gotta fit a compliment there somewhere.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 am

Eirina giggled upon hearing Marc's compliment. He was just so adorable it would be a total waste to end this match instantly. But, adorableness could only bring him so far. Now, she needed to up the ante by leaning back, trying to reach behind her Marc's crotch, which she was certain was already bulging behind the shorts he was wearing. She would gently stroke it as she continued looking at his face, licking her own lips as she did so.

"You really love being at the bottom, don't you?" Eirina asked. If it was true, then it would be pretty amusing.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:51 am

"A-a-a-hhh...W-well...ahem...I-I cannot say I don't like this position, my lady." Struggling to keep his cool as Eirina reaches back and strokes at his crotch, which strains under the shorts that he is wearing.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk she is so hot!!!" His mind goes crazy as he shudders under her touch, her butt rubbing under his abs which rise and fall with each gasp and breath he takes. "Are you...ummm...comfy, Doc?" Chuckling nervously. If he had his arms he would do other stuff, but they do remain pinned down. And Eirina did say to try his best. So with that in mind, he struggles to get the sentence out of his quivering lips.

"Y-you know, I c-could get you in a more...ummm...nicer position if you aren't...I-if I was able to use my hands, this....position...*gulps*...could be better for the both of us..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Hearing Marc's words, Eirina couldn't help but giggle cutely. "My, my~" she crooned, still doing the same thing as before, lightly caressing the man's crotch while still being on top of him. She would continue rubbing her cute rump against Marc's hard abs just to see his amusing reaction.

"But..." she made a pouty face. "If I let you use your hands, then..." she feigned worry, making a bashful expression. It was another art that she had perfected. Men could be suckers to shy girls sometimes. "...you're gonna have your way with my poor body, right? So terrifying..." she said, making her best 'pure girl' expression as she looked at Marc's face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Marc notices the rather bashful and worry on her face as she expressed her 'concerns' if she let's his hands go. Stammering to find his words, the crotch rubbing and booty grinding isn't helping matters either, struggling to even keep a sound mind, his bulge growing under his pants.

W-W-Well...I-It would be t-t-tooo terrifying...No! It won't! Ehehe...Besides, d-didn't I let you to-ooouch my body? I'm-m a gentleman. I take things gentle...get it? 'Gentle'?"

Yeeeeaaahh not the best chat up line.

But what else does he have other than to just take the pleasure she is receiving from the Dok. "I'll be nice. Honest!" Marc giving a puppy dog like look. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he does wanna touch her body. Every single inch of it.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Pouting, Eirina said, "You're just saying that." Still, she couldn't get over how cute the guy was. If she didn't have any issues regarding relationship, she might already ask him to be her boyfriend or something. Then again, this was a hentai match, so she might as well do something for her enjoyment as well as for others. "Then again... hmm..." she made a thinking pose as she would then stop rubbing her rump on his abs and stroking his crotch with her hand.

Then, with a bright smile, she said, "Okay then!" She lifted herself off of Marc before she walked over to the ropes, leaning against them. Giving the guy her best seductive smile, she beckoned him to come closer. "Why don't you prove it to me, then? I'm quite a sucker for gentlemen, after all..." she said, sticking her tongue out in the most suggestive of way. She even wiggled her body as she invited the man to come closer and have his way with her body.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:23 pm

She stopped. And there was a pause, Marc looking up at Eirina who thinks about what he said. He held his breath, wondering the verdict of the report from the Doctor.

And it is a yes!

"WOOOHOO!!! Alright!!!"

Internally, he celebrated. And he could exhale the air which was held. The weight of Eirina had been lifted off his body, sitting up, watching as she walked to the ropes, leaned against them before beckoning him to come hither.

Did he really needed any more encouragement?

"I'll certainly do just that."" Marc up to his feet, chuckling and brushing his pants before walking casually towards her with the same suave and charming smile. "Don't you worry, my lady. A gentleman is all that I am." He got close to the Doctor, his hand cups her chin before he gives a nice kiss. He certainly doesn't mess around, his arms slowly brought around her waist to pull her towards him, body to body, hands rubbing on her back. 

Gentle and passionate. That should work.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Eirina giggled upon hearing Marc's words as she leaned against the ropes, preparing herself for the man who seemed eager to have his way with her. When he cupped her chin, she let out a cute gasp, her cheeks reddening before he planted a kiss on her lips. "Hmmmm~" she hummed, enjoying the kiss while Marc pulled her body closer to his. Her breasts would be pressed against Marc's own broad chest.

For the time being, she would let the man to have control over her. Moaning into Marc's mouth, she would start rubbing her bikini-clad tits against the man's body, her nipples starting to harden due to how good the kiss actually felt. She also couldn't stop her body from shivering due to his touch.

"Mmmmh... nnnnhh~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next