» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:52 pm

In a scene eerily resembling their bar brawl, Orochi would take a hold of Navi's blonde mane, cringing in pain, but unable to do much after being severely winded down by Orochi's harsh gut punch. As such, the woman easily started smashing her nemesis's head against the hard floor of the hallway, Navi's skull ringing with each hit, as she was unable to do anything but take the punishing attacks from the villainous woman!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:52 am

Orochi continued bashing Navi's head onto the concrete floor with wild abandon, repeatedly slamming the blonde's skull with complete disregard. Once she was done, she finally let go of her hair before she tried to catch her breath.

Then, with a smirk on her face, she looked down on Navi while she was still on her knees. "You want to know what your bitch of a friend felt when I beat her? Let me show you..." She would try to yank Navi by her blonde locks in preparation to subject her to an anaconda vise.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Navi could barely move after Orochi was done with her assault. Her palms immediately pressed against the floor of the hallway, but her aching skull and head prevented her from raising up...

...as did Orochi, who taunted Navi with both her words and actions, pulling on the blonde's mane to trap her in the move that KO'd her best friend!

"GHAAAAK...F...fuck you...", Navi cursed defiantly, as Orochi attempted to choke her with her arm!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Orochi would wrap her arm around Navi's head while putting her weight on the blonde, mimicking the position that she did when she KO'ed Melody some time ago, with the intention of doing the same thing on Navi. She would tighten her hold as she would subject the blonde into an anaconda vise.

"Haha... t-this is what I did to your friend..." Orochi would try to taunt Navi, reminding her of what she did to Melody during their match. "Let's see how long it'll take for you to pass out..." she would add, making sure that Navi would not be able to break free from her hold. She wanted to keep her in the hold and choke the life out of her. At the same time, she would increase the pressure, not showing her any sort of mercy.

She assumed that Melody had been dealt with by Oboro and Vritra. She needed to get this done so that she could drag her sorry ass to where they were at.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Not only would Navi fail to move Orochi's arm away from her throat to try and get any volume of air into her lungs, but Orochi would both tighten her grip, and put more weight onto Navi's throat, removing any chance of the blonde getting anything into her lungs as she slowly suffocated from the hold, all the while Orochi taunted her. Any growls she attempted to release turned into pathetic croaks as her vision turned darker and darker, and she herself got weaker and weaker...

After 2 minutes of resistance, 2 minutes of trying to break the hold, Navi's vision turned black as she lost consciousness, going limp in her nemesis's arms as Orochi managed to knock her out with the Anaconda Vice...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:08 am

Orochi kept the hold, choking the life out of Navi with the move that she used to knock out her friend, Melody. She couldn't help but laugh at Navi's fruitless attempt to break free from the hold, finding it pathetic. And then, when Navi eventually ceased her struggling, Orochi kept the hold for a few seconds as a precaution before she finally let her go, letting her drop on the cold floor so that she could take a breather and recover.

"There you go..." Orochi said as she would then get back on her feet, looking at her handiwork. Feeling satisfied now that she managed to knock her out with her anaconda vise, she decided to bring the unconscious Navi to Oboro and Vritra, who presumably had dealt with Melody. Bending down, she would then scoop the unconscious blonde before lifting her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Orochi might not be a powerhouse like Vritra, but she was still a wrestler and was capable of lifting someone without breaking a sweat.

So, with the unconscious Navi over her shoulder, Orochi walked out of the building and headed over to the car park. It didn't take long for her to reach the car park where she could see both Oboro and Vritra next to a car. Vritra seemed to be dealing with Melody at the moment, and she was unsure whether the greenete was unconscious or not. Shrugging because she hardly cared for such a thing, she would approach them before dropping her cargo down onto the ground.

"Ah, you're done..." Oboro said before she signaled to Vritra to stop beating Melody so that they could proceed with their next move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:23 pm

With Navi's knocked out, Orochi easily managed to lift Navi up, and carry her to the parking lot.

Once Orochi entered the parking lot, Melody was grunting, continuing to receive punishment from Oboro's other "henchwoman", groaning in pain as she heard the apporaching footsteps. She lifted her head, trying to see past Debbie...and the sight of Navi, unconscious, being carried by Orochi horrified her: "N-no...", Melody croaked as Orochi dropped Navi down like a sack of potatoes...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:43 pm

The look of despair on Melody's face was like an ambrosia for Orochi, and she decided to rub salt into the wound by stepping on the unconscious body of Navi as she approached the greenete. Seeing that Orochi had brought Navi there, Oboro ordered Vritra to stop her beating on Melody and let her slump on the hood of her car as both Oboro and Orochi approached her.

"See? This is what she gets for being such an insufferable cunt," Orochi said as she would grab Melody by her green hair. "And you know what? I knocked her out with the move that I used to knock you out, and she passed out like a pussy she is!" She wanted to see more of Melody's despair just for her amusement.

"Hope this will be a lesson for you to never fuck with us again," Oboro said before she gave Orochi a signal as she walked away. With cruel smirk, Orochi would then yank Melody away from the hood, throwing her abused body onto the prone form of her blonde friend as a final insult for them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Melody grit her teeth as Orochi added much more insult to injury, stepping on Navi's body as she approached her, with Debbie finally letting her go on her manager's orders...but she could barely move as every bit of her body was in pain.

She could do nothing as the root of all this evil, Orochi, grabbed her by her green hair and shouted in her face. With every word, Melody grit her teeth more and more, trying to resist spitting into Orochi's face in disrespect, else all 3 women would make her and Navi pay for the action.

With all 3 women exacting Oboro's revenge, Orochi threw Melody towards her unconscious friend. Seeing her best friend's eyes closed as both the woman who hurt her, and 2 of her own friends who prevented the greenette from saving her almost brought her to absolute brink of despair, as she felt her eyes watering over her friend's unconscious body.

"...no"

The despair and sadness in her eyes switched with a determined anger in a single moment, as she attempted to get on to her feet and get all 3 women's attention: "It's not over..."

In case this got either or all of the 3 women's attention, she would continue: "Any of you 2...hell, all 3 of you if you desire vs me and Navi. And I bet on my life, I will make the 3 of you PAY for what you did now...", Melody challenged the 3 women to try and get payback for the 3 women's actions...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Oboro, Orochi and Vritra were ready to walk away, leaving the defeated and beaten Melody and Navi when they heard Melody issuing a challenge for a match in the ring. All three of them stopped and looked at the beaten greenete, and the one who reacted to this first was Orochi, who scowled at her and said, "Pfft! You're not in any position to issue a challenge here, you dumb cunt! Just admit that you're inferior to-" Before she could finish her sentence, Oboro would put her hand on her shoulder, stopping her.

"Interesting..." Oboro said, smiling cockily at Melody. "Very well. If you think you have it in you to beat us, you are free to try. But, for this match, it'll be just a two versus two..." she glanced at both Vritra and Orochi. "Since you're quite a big fan of fair play, then I'll let you two fight both Debbie and Orochi here..."

Orochi frowned at her mentor before she clicked her tongue. Then, she glared at Melody and said, "Fine, then. Beating your dumb friend was a bit boring..." She grinned wickedly. "I can't wait to put you in your place and make you learn how inferior you are compared to us..." she said arrogantly.

As for Vritra, she laughed. "Hahaha... this is interesting," she then nodded. "Alright. If you really love being beaten that much, then I'll be glad to oblige," she popped her knuckles as she said that. "Say your prayers, then."

Oboro smirked upon seeing the enthusiasm in her proteges. "Well, I suppose I can have the match arranged. The two of you ought to recover first before the match, or else..." she gave Melody a condescending smirk. "You'll be fighting with a huge handicap, and we don't want that, right?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next