Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord - Page 2 Empty Re: Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:10 am

With GASTER's offence succeeding, She now sat on top of the tall knightess's back, torturing Triin with a Half Boston Crab, all the while the blonde knightess endured the hold!

"MWAHAHAHAHA! You better submit now, knightess, or else the pain you are enduring will get even worse! I might even split you into 2 with my awesome power!!!

Of course, the Shadow Lord didnt expect Triin to submit this early in the match. But she had no reason to not increase the strain on her opponent's back, possibly working on her spine towards an actual submission victory!

Regardless of whether the Baltic Knightess would silently endure the hold, or talk back to the Masked Lord, GASTER would attempt to get ahold of the blonde's other leg, decreasing the strain of her Half Boston as a result, with an intent to transition to a full Boston Crab submission to torture the girl's spine even more!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord - Page 2 Empty Re: Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord

Post by Jaystar Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:10 am

The little amount of strategy Triin had managed to come up with so far stated that she should try to keep herself standing up as much as possible, delivering quick and agile strikes to her opponents. And a thing to avoid was going down to the mat to grapple with her opponents.

The thing that was happening now was categorized to the latter one by the blonde knightess. GASTER had managed to not only down her, but gain a painful hold of her in the process. Well, it was only a leg, but still very effective.

Then there was the bullshit GASTER decided to let out. Submit? Yeah, right. There was lots, lots more a knightess could take before having to consider anything like that. And she'd be sure to prove her masked foe that. Even if she was super-powerful, which she apparently was now claiming to be... Triin had heard of masks giving extraordinary powers to their wearers, but GASTER surely hadn't come here from such a fairytale world, no matter what she was claiming.

Deciding to reply to her foe later, GASTER's words did have the effect or Triin starting to squirm much more aggressively now. But that came to an abrupt halt as she felt her other leg pulled now as well...into a full Boston Crab! The knightess let out a suffering exclamation...

The ropes seemed to be way too far for Triin to have any hope of dragging herself towards them from her position, and for now it looked like the evil Shadow Lord could continue torturing the valiant rookie knightess.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Successfully managing to transition to a full Boston Crab, GASTER continued to torture knightess's poor spine, as the crowd started to clap for Triin to fight back!

And both that, and the Shadow Lord's taunt seem to have an effect on the blonde, as she started to fight back that much more strongly against the hold, making it difficult for GASTER to keep it in!

"Stop... resisting... and GIVE UP!!!", she screamed in a desperate attempt to keep the hold locked in, actually starting to believe that, after between 45-60 seconds after having originally trapped the young knightess, the Shadow Lord actually had a chance to win this match right here and now!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:36 pm

So, Triin was having her debut match. She was eager to make an impression on everyone.

Right now, she was running the risk of impressing everyone only by being forced to submit in no time.

That had to be changed. And luckily, the crowds seemed to agree with her. GASTER had to be given some credit for getting the blonde rookie in such trouble so fast, but it looked like everyone was still curious to see more of what the knightess could do. That all made Triin ramp up her resistance once again, and while her masked foe was still torturing her spine, it sounded like she was getting increasingly desperate with her attempt. As if she had to get Triin to give up now or never...

Triin wasn't about to give up. Instead, she was mentally preparing. The second she would get her legs free again, she'd try to roll herself around and kick GASTER to the head in the process.

"Never!" was then stubborn reply Triin decided to give the Shadow Lord. Maybe that could do the trick of setting her legs free.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Going into the match, GASTER belived she was at the major disadvantage. She didn't know how skilled Triin was, and as it turned out, the knightess had a much larger and heavier frame than the Shadow Lord. So to manage to land such a big win against the blonde knightess in such a quick and dominating fashion!

...but of course, Triin refused to give up, even after a full minute (and counting!) in the torturous hold...until she finally started to overpower her smaller opponent!

"No...no...!", GASTER meeked, as she attempted to keep hold of her opponent's legs, relaxing some of the pressure on Triin's spine solely to keep the hold in...

But her grip slipped, and Triin managed to get her legs out!

Before the Shadow Lord could reply the hold, the woman already managed to turn on her aching back. Unhappy about being forced to endure the Boston Crab for more than a minute, she launched a hard kick with her long legs into the Shadow Lord's head!

"AAGH!", with the hard kick nailing GASTER right on her forehead, she staggered back before falling on her butt, trying to shake off the cobwebs before the knightess decided to get her revenge on the SHadow Lord for the torturous hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 am

Was Triin proud of being locked in a Boston Crab hold for more than a minute? No way. For many in the audience, she was probably already labeled as a hapless rookie. And obviously, the minute of torture for her spine had definitely left it's mark. But there was still one good side to be found in it - the fact that she had shown persistence and endurance. That must have been a plus for many, and at least for GASTER it had shown that Triin was not one to be easily bent into submission.

But a more important victory came as the knightess finally managed to set herself free. She also landed a quick kick to GASTER forehead in the process, and that meant good things for the Estonian. First of all, her masked foe wasn't capable of trying to get her into another hold imminently. Second, she could get herself back up again.

And third, Triin could attempt turning the tide of the match to her favor once again. GASTER had managed to steal the spotlight and torture the knightess in a showy fashion, and that was something Triin had to pay back in an equally showy fashion.

Placing herself behind GASTER's back, Triin started to pull her arm to get the Shadow Lord back up again. But she didn't want to leave it there - instead, the knightess would try to quickly Irish Whip her foe towards the ropes! If that seemed to start off according to the plan, she could then try to rush towards her again, trying to hit the Shadow Lord with a Dropkick!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 pm

As the Shadow Lord sat down after a kick to her head from her opponent, she was incredibly disappointed with herself that she couldn't make Triin submit here. However, the longer she gave it a thought, the more she recognized that her opponent was likely too persistant for her to submit so quickly, even if, if she were to face a similar ordeal, she was unlikely to survive it without submitting.

Unable to recover from Triin's kick, the Baltic Knightess would grab the Shadow Lord by her wrist, launching her towards a corner. GASTER manage to shake off the daze enough to recognise when to turn, safely impacting the turnbuckle with her back.

The blonde wasn't quite done with her opponent, however, as she launched herself at GASTER, jumping, and aiming her feet for the smaller girl's chest!

"GAAAH!", falling victim to Triin's dropkick, GASTER slid off the corner, resting her head on the middle turnbuckle as Triin completely shifted the momentum of the match in her favor.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:17 pm

GASTER had managed to look awesome by placing Triin in a submission hold for more than a minute, and now the knightess was feeling pressure to somehow pay her back in an equally awesome way. It was her debut match after all, and the blonde was eager to give out a positive first impression to the audience. And for that she wanted to get her masked foe back up again.

Up she got her, and off she sent her with the Irish Whip. Apparently the knightess'es kick had been very effective based on how easy it was for Triin to handle GASTER now. And if the previous kick had already been such a success, the one she had planned now was most probably going to be an even bigger one.

Triin wasn't exactly small, but she could still perform a dropkick fair enough. Only question was the timing, depending on whether GASTER would be rebounding back towards her or not. Her masked foe wasn't apparently completely clueless on what was going on as she managed to handle the impact to the turnbuckle well, but it still didn't save her from being kicked hard in the chest!

And yes, it was exactly the success Triin had been hoping for. GASTER slumped down the turnbuckle with her head resting on it, while Triin was quickly getting back up again. Intuitively, the knightess would have then just started to press her foe's throat with her foot to cut off some of the air supply. But maybe this time she should try something fancier, to pay the Shadow Lord back some of the humiliation the blonde had had to endure earlier in her holds?

Triin's strength was still in good shape, and she decided to try lifting GASTER up a bit. More precisely, grab her from the ankles and try lifting those said ankles all the way up to the top rope. Hoping to get her masked foe eventually in a Tree of Woe position, Triin could then deliver a few hard kicks to the Shadow Lord's midsection. Granted, she could legally do that only for a brief moment, but it would maybe still look much more awesome than just pressing her throat.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:18 pm

As GASTER sat at the turnbuckle, she coughed and breathed rapidly, as Triin's earlier dropkick kicked the wind right out of her, with her hand at her petite chest to soothe the pain from knightess's attack.

Triin, however, was not satisfied with the idea to give the Shadow Lord even a split second of rest. Upon standing up, Triin strongly pressed her leg against GASTER's throat! The smaller girl attempted to push Triin's leg away from her, as she gasped in a futile attempt to get the oxygen flow to her lungs, but couldn't manage to do it in time. Thankfully, the ref was coming to reprimand Triin for the manuever...

...before the Baltic Knightess herself stopped her attack before ref could even start the count out for a potential DQ, clearly having something even more sinister in mind for the breathless Shadow Lord.

Sure enough, Triin would lift GASTER by her ankles, hanging them around the top turnbuckle, placing the poor Shadow Lord upside down in a Tree of Woe!

"I-I won't stand for such humili----AAAAH!", GASTER tried to say in protest to the manuever, before Triin launched a few stiff kicks to Shadow Lord's belly! The ref naturally came to her defence once again, counting up as a warning for Triin to stop her assault! Sadly, that didn't stop the Knightess from using up the count to bring as much hurt to the Shadow Lord's midsection as she could!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Maybe Triin's actions weren't the nicest things to do, maybe they weren't the fairest either, but they were a payback. And most importantly, they were a sure way to impress the audience. After being humiliated in Shadow Lord's prolonged Boston Crab, Triin needed a way of exhibiting dominance, and the Tree of Woe suited that purpose perfectly.

Based on GASTER's complaints, Triin's smaller foe didn't appreciate being humiliated like that either. But the knightess did, quite literally, kick those complaints out of her. But obviously though Triin couldn't continue with the same strategy for long, so maybe it would be time to "negotiate".

Bowing down towards her foe, Triin decided to make her a suggestion. "OK, I'll play nice from now on, if you'll play nice and fair as well? Deal?" To be honest, GASTER had actually played rather nice and fair already, but that was a fact easy for Triin to unintentionally disregard.

Not even really expecting or waiting for an answer, the knightess already had a follow-up plan. First the blonde would try to push her foe back down from the Tree of Woe position, hoping to land her masked foe nicely prone to the mat. Then she could try to take her into a submission hold of her own - this time the Camel Clutch!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next