Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima vs. Anesthesia - The Healing Touch

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima vs. Anesthesia - The Healing Touch - Page 4 Empty Re: Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima vs. Anesthesia - The Healing Touch

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:19 pm

This was where Anesthesia excelled - when she was on top, when she was in control, when she was dictating the path of the match and throwing her foe around like a ragdoll. It was good to be in the driver’s seat, and she intended to keep punishing Eirina.

Though...perhaps pain wasn’t the only thing she should be dishing out. This was a hentai match, after all, and they’d been notably lax on that front. Not that she cared about what she gave the masses, but there should be some truth in advertising.

She came in from behind, grabbed Eirina from behind, and pressed her body up against the doktor, leaning against her with a thigh between legs. Anesthesia’s breasts slapped against her, threatening to overtake them, as she brought their faces close together, as if she were coming for a kiss. ”Not giving me much of a fight, dear.” She ran her tongue over Eirina’s lips. ”Enjoying this too much, perhaps?”

Back to top Go down

Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima vs. Anesthesia - The Healing Touch - Page 4 Empty Re: Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima vs. Anesthesia - The Healing Touch

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:10 am

Still trying to recover, Eirina then was grabbed by her opponent and ended up being in a compromising position where she couldn't help but whimper. Anesthesia had been steadily dominating her, not giving her any chance to retaliate at all, and when Eirina felt her opponent's thigh between her legs, lightly rubbing her bikini-clad crotch, she tried her best to suppress a shudder. She did not want to show her opponent any more sign of weakness, though with Anesthesia drawing her face close to hers, her resolve was slowly diminishing.

"Hnnrgh... n-not enjoying it..." Eirina moaned, trying to look away in order to prevent Anesthesia from planting a forceful kiss on her. Kissing in hentai matches was inevitable, but she would rather be the one to initiate the kiss, not the other way around. Still, there was also part of her that enjoyed being dominated by her sexy opponent, which was made apparent by her reddened face and shivering body, though there was no way she would admit it to Anesthesia.

Thinking of a way to regain control over herself, Eirina decided that she needed to do something drastic for once. So, despite her current state, she attempted to deliver a quick jab at Anesthesia's side, aiming for her kidney area, hoping that it could stun the domineering beauty for a while so that she could try to grab Anesthesia's head and slam it down into the turnbuckle. She didn't know whether it would succeed or not, but that's her only choice at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:19 am

Anesthesia laughed - a genuine, real laugh - at Eirina’s response. ”Now, how did I know you would say something like that?” She cooed and blew hot breath into her budding rival’s ear, following it was a wet lick to the lobe. ”They always say they hate it, that they don’t love the way I make them feel.”

She started to press her leg even harder, starting a rhythm, a gentle stroking. Up and down and up and down and…

[color=#ff00ff]”Your lips can lie, but your body? It’s honest. It’ll tell me everything I need to-”[color]

It turned out Eirina had more energy left than Anesthesia thought, as she managed a decent counterattack from thin air, shooting a surprisingly short jab into her stomach. It wouldn’t have been much on its lonesome, just enough to stun her, but getting her skull rammed into the turnbuckle pad? That was more than enough to lay her out. She flopped hard on her back, groaning as she rubbed her aching head.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 am

Eirina's effort to undermine her opponent's effort to overwhelm her was successful after she managed to smash Anesthesia's head right into the turnbuckle after stunning her with a quick jab to her side. Still, she couldn't immediately follow up with another attack after that, and she needed to regain her composure after being overpowered by her opponent earlier. She didn't want to take too long to recover, because that might give Anesthesia enough time to recover as well, and as soon as she regained her clarity, she stepped away from the corner, walking around the downed body of her opponent before bending down in order to pick her up.

"I'm so sorry about this..." Eirina apologized to Anesthesia as she would force her to get back on her feet, though from her tone alone, she didn't sound apologetic at all. "Well then, I suppose you already have your share of fun. It's my turn now," she said as she would try to put Anesthesia into an inverted headlock, just like the one that Anesthesia used on her earlier. But, instead of dropping down to drive Anesthesia's head into the mat with an inverted DDT, she would slowly lower herself, bringing Anesthesia with her and making sure that her opponent was on her knees while she was doing a move which seemed to be a dragon sleeper, a move that Eirina rarely used.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:12 pm

”Why you-” Anesthesia shook her head and grimaced as she struggled to stand once more. ”You little brat, you little-”

Anesthesia had reached that special place where forming coherent, cogent sentences was becoming especially difficult. It wasn’t just the pain from getting her head clonked on the pads that left her stunned, but the whiplash she received was what left her sweating the most. One moment she was in control and dominating, the next she was a sputtering mess. Quite the sudden change, and she guessed it wouldn’t be getting any better anytime soon.

That suspicion was confirmed when she felt a firm arm wrap around her from behind. At first she suspected the doktor was about to exact revenge for the earlier DDT, but no, she had something a bit more prudent in mind.

”Grrk!” Anesthesia groaned as she was bent back, further and further, putting her flexibility to the test as the dragon sleeper was locked in. A move she was quite familiar with, something she used often. Both for the damage it could do, and the way it put a woman’s breasts on such easy display...

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Eirina couldn't help but giggle upon seeing Anesthesia's indignation upon being bested, and as she descended down to keep the other doctor in the dragon sleeper, she couldn't help but let out a taunt. "Why? You mad?" It's such a pity that she couldn't see Anesthesia's face in this position. Still, it didn't matter at the moment as Eirina would keep Anesthesia in the hold, now that her body was bent in such a way that presented her a perfect opportunity to play with the breasts of the other doctor.

In this position, Eirina could move her free hand to Anesthesia's barely-clad breasts, and she wasted no time to give one of those heavenly tits a good squeeze. "Alright, it's time for the fun part. I'm sure you'll like it... *giggle*" She would yank up the top of Anesthesia's naughty nurse outfit in order to expose her breasts and she would proceed to continue kneading and groping those breasts for her own amusement. She would play with the naked flesh of her opponent's tits, one at a time without reservation, making sure to focus on the buds of her nipples.

The crowd seemed to be enjoying such a sight, and being Eirina, she gave a saucy wink at the direction of a cameraman, as if promising something much better than this, and the crowd showed their appreciation to such promise with a deafening cheer.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 am

Okay, Sista A was starting to become less amused and more irritated by what was going on, here. There was a time when she wouldn’t have cared all that much about Anesthesia being in peril - hell, she would’ve gotten a good laugh at it. That was before she wound up hitching herself to the Naughty Nurse, and their fates became intertwined. What looked bad for Anesthesia looked bad for her, and this certainly looked bad.

It didn’t feel bad, though, to be fair. Yes, Anesthesia wriggled around and struggled in her hold, fighting to get free...but those fingers on her breast? Divine. Eirina had a supple, soft touch, one that felt great on her breasts. She sighed and cooed, involuntarily, as her flesh was tended to.

She couldn't escape, not like this and she was just too far from the ropes to get a break. For the moment, all she could do was wait and writhe about, waiting for an opportunity to present itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:23 am

Eirina hummed a tune as she tended on Anesthesia's exposed flesh, giving extra attention to her nipples while keeping her trapped in the dragon sleeper. Anesthesia, who was writhing about, was unable to do anything as her breasts were fondled and groped by Eirina without reservation. Still, this got old quite fast, and Eirina thought that she needed to change her approach to make this match more interesting, not only for her, but for also those who were watching this match.

So, while still keeping Anesthesia's head trapped under her armpit in the inverted headlock, Eirina would slowly rise up, decreasing the pressure of the dragon sleeper on her opponent while still kneading on her breasts. But it wasn't her intention to just let her free. She would stand straight while still holding Anesthesia's head in the inverted headlock. "Okay, down we go!" Eirina would announce as she would then quickly drop herself backwards, pulling her opponent's head down into the mat in her attempt to drive her head straight into the canvas with an inverted DDT, just like what Anesthesia did to her earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:38 am

Was it odd that the humming was what bothered her the most out of this situation?

There Anesthesia was, being bent in half, her spine aching, and Eirina was just humming along like she was having the easiest time in the world. If her goal was to infuriate the nurse, then she succeeded with flying colors - though, in due time, she was would regret that accomplishment.

In the moment, though, Anesthesia was properly ensared, unable to escape her grasp. The dragon sleeper was an effective hold, but Eirina didn’t seem keen on milking it for too long - instead, she was standing up, pulling them both to their feet, moving into a very familiar position.

”You-” Anesthesia gasped as the realization dawned on her. ”You silly little bitch, don’t you dare-”

Eirina did dare. In fact, she dared quite hard, as she lifted Anesthesia up, kept her aloft for a moment, then brought the top of her head crashing down into the canvas, landing a powerful blow that sent shivers up and down the nurse’s spine. The end result left her laid out on the canvas, groaning as she clutched her head and rolled from side to side.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:13 am

After sending Anesthesia's head straight down into the mat with the inverted DDT, Eirina immediately let go of her opponent and looked at the naughty nurse clutching her own head in pain while rolling from side to side. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Did it hurt?" Eirina apologized to the hurting Anesthesia in the most unapologetic tone she could muster before she giggled. "Ehehe~ can't help you with that. I need to win this, after all..." After getting up, Eirina would walk over in front of Anesthesia, bending down in order to grab her by her ankles. "And I need to make you cum too, if you don't mind. I reaaally want to hear your sexy voice while you're cumming, you know?"

After grabbing Anesthesia by her ankles, Eirina would try to lift the naughty nurse's legs up so that she could attempt to turn her around, getting her on her stomach in order to put her in a Boston crab submission hold, clamping both her legs under her armpits while sitting on her back. At first she considered doing a move that could target Anesthesia's head, but then decided against it because she wanted to focus on another part of Anesthesia's body. She planned to bend the naughty nurse's body to its limit while subjecting her to the Boston crab.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next