Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Weekend Before...

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Weekend Before... - Page 8 Empty Re: The Weekend Before...

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:48 am

After swinging her leg and feeling her shin knock against Alaina's forearms, Caroline brought her run to a stop and turned back on her, pursing her lips in frustration. Alaina really was the student of Taylor Parker; so stubborn that nothing seemed capable of keeping her down!

Well, Caroline was Kelly's student – equally stubborn. She doubted very much that she would get tired kicking Alaina before the latter's endurance was finally whittled down, but the two of them had been at this for awhile now. As the Amazon once more started scrambling to her feet, her rookie opponent resolved to try something a little more impactful, something more in Alaina's wheelhouse.

Darting after Alaina as she rose, Caroline tried to duck under one of her arms to come up behind her, daring the reckless charge to loop her arms under Alaina's and bring them together behind her neck to squeeze her with a full nelson. Not for long, though; if Alaina couldn't stop her, Caroline would use the hold to haul the Amazon into the air and bring her crashing down on her back with a full nelson slam, hoping to daze Alaina long enough to strap her in for a submission.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:05 am

Alaina felt herself grabbed in a full nelson and immediately began to try to break free, but was soon lift into the air and brought crashing down onto her back! Alaina cried out in pain and kick the mat upon landing and groaned, rolling to her side. This was a bad spot and she honestly felt humbled, maybe even a bit embarrassed at how well Caroline was taking the fight to her! Alaina's stubborn pride was a good and bad thing. She wanted to get up but her body just wasn't responding quickly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:19 am

Alaina was a heavy woman on account of all the dense muscle she'd built up over her career, and lifting her took a lot out of her opponent. Caroline was gasping as she looked down at the sprawled out woman, feeling her lungs burn with every breath she took. By this point, she was too winded to even consider pulling any more power moves, which made it all the more essential for Caroline to capitalize on her chance while the Amazon was laid out for her.

Shambling into position, the exhausted Caroline thrust her arms down to seize one of Alaina's legs. With a determined grunt, she tucked the woman's ankle underneath her armpit and started twisting sideways, determined to flip Alaina onto her stomach to secure a single-leg boston crab! If the Amazon couldn't find a way to escape her predicament, she would soon feel Caroline's free hand bracing against her thigh as the rookie started rowing back, fighting to pour the pressure onto Alaina's aching spine.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 am

Alaina was laid out as she was turned over and let her leg grabbed hold of. Before she could react she was being bent backward, all that pressure on her leg and lower back eliciting a loud scream from the amazon who was clearly in a world of pure agony at this point!

She was desperate, using her arms to try to claw and drag her way closer to the ropes! They seemed so far away but she knew that was her best bet to escape. She always relied on her strength and it had rarely ever let her down. Alaina grit her teeth, trying but failing to suppress another loud howl of anguish!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon May 07, 2018 6:30 pm

With an aggressive wrench of her arms, Caroline succeeded in flipping the burly Amazon onto her stomach and started leaning back in the hold to work her over. Soon enough, Caroline felt herself being forced back a step as Alaina tried to crawl toward the ropes for another break. This time, however, the rookie was ready with a plan to cut her escape short.

Glancing over her shoulder to get a bead on where Alaina's head was, Caroline raised one of her wrestling boots and stomped down on the back of her neck, leaning on it to keep her trapped where she was. It was a small trick that Caroline had first seen used in matches by Taylor Parker, the woman Alaina had learned from. Now the country girl was trying to learn from her, too.

“Hrrg, c-come on, tap Alaina!” Caroline shouted as she pulled back with every muscle she had, contorting the Amazon's back more and more harshly until the rookie was practically hanging off of Alaina's leg, using every bit of leverage she had to force the veteran to surrender!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Alaina felt her head crunched and her neck twisted at an unnatural way. She felt pain there and a surge of pain seemingly all over her body. Alaina cried out in pain once more, gritting her teeth and forcing her eyes shut as she felt herself tapping out. She shook her head as her hand rapidly tapped, a bit of humiliation washing over her as a rookie had essentially dominated her in the ring after they agreed to stop the first go-round.

It was impressive for sure, but it was tough to be impressed when you are something of a heavy favorite on the losing end. Alaina figured she herself had much more to learn if she herself was going to reach her lofty goal of being called the best.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon May 21, 2018 11:50 pm

Caroline's heart pounded in her chest. The hollow smack of Alaina's hand hitting the canvas was unmistakable, but the rookie still couldn't quite believe it. She wanted to stand there and take it in, but every moment she remained immobile with her boot on Alaina's neck was risking damage that Caroline wasn't comfortable inflicting. Stumbling forward, Caroline dropped to her knees, guiding Alaina's leg back down to solid ground before she uncoiled her arm to free the Amazon's ankle.

“W-wow,” Caroline spoke in a hushed tone, unable to keep her excitement contained but not wanting to rub her surprising victory in. She hadn't imagined on her way to the gym that she might actually be able to take Alaina on. Maybe there was a place for her in this business after all.

“Are, uh... are you okay?” Caroline shuffled over to Alaina's upper body, staring down with a wide-eyed gaze. She wasn't just talking in physical terms – she wanted to know that Alaina's confidence hadn't been broken, either.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 am

Alaina was unhappy with herself for what she considered an ineffective showing and disappointed that she didn't live up to her usual standard in any way. However, Caroline did a good job and she didn't want to act in a way to make Caroline feel bad. The rookie should be proud of her win. Alaina got to her feet and stretched out giving a smile and nod to Caroline. "You really caught me off guard and took it to me! I am good though, no need to worry about me." Alaina said, already going over the mistakes she made and how to better handle an opponent like Caroline in the future.

She wished there was a tape of this somewhere. It would be invaluable for her to help review her poor performance to make sure it didn't happen again!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 am

Now that her spar with the Amazon was over, a soft smile retook Caroline's face as she tried to relax herself, her breathing still a little choppy as she fought the pain in her sternum to breathe normally. She took stock of where she was hurting most, even though she expected to be sore all over by tomorrow morning. Pain was still rippling down her spine, and a spot on her cheek where Alaina's foot had made contact was stinging bad, no doubt starting to bruise.

“Heh, t-thanks Alaina...ooh,” Caroline rubbed her cheek, recoiling at her own touch. “It...wasn't an easy win. You're an amazing wrestler and had me begging for mercy over that table!” she said with a chuckle.

“Maybe we can have a tiebreaker round one of these days, but I should let you go...and maybe find some ice for this cheek,” Caroline said, giving a bow of her head to the Amazon as a loose gesture of respect. Now that she had gotten a taste for competition, she was actually sad to turn in for the day, but she was a Friction girl now. There would be a lot of other opportunities to test her strength against women like the Amazon.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:28 am

"You have a bright future ahead of you as far as I can tell. I would love to face ya in the ring again though, I owe ya for that little submission ya got on me. You just let me know when you want to get together to train or face each other in the ring and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen." Alaina said as she leaned on the ropes. "I guess I will see you around!"

Alaina waved to Caroline and climbed through the ropes, beginning to make her way over to the locker room to change.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8