Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Weekend Before...

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Weekend Before... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Weekend Before...

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:26 am

Now that the tables had turned, Caroline knew that she was about to get the practice that she really needed. As masochistic as it might sound to an outsider, training on the receiving end of different abuses was a huge part of staying alive in this profession. Alaina was a powerhouse, with a massive arsenal of slams and throws to her name, and more besides, so she was just the woman to “help” the rookie gain more experience.

A burst of adrenaline hit Caroline's brain as Alaina hoisted her back to her feet, and then hoisted her straight off the ground. Try as she might, she couldn't stifle an excited gasp as the Amazon held her aloft, keeping a firm hold and weathering her struggles as she turned toward the ring's center. Having been a fan of Alaina a little further back in her youth, being trapped in her arms, a second away from a lot of pain, made her feel perversely lucky. Most fans who dreamed of life as a wrestler didn't make it this far, and yet her own journey was only beginning.

Caroline braced and tucked her head in as Alaina threw her back down into the canvas. A simple slam, but it was more than effective, prompting a yell from the rookie as the impact rippled through her torso. Arching her back, Caroline groaned as she caressed her sore spine. It was all she could do to roll onto her stomach, as she tried to crawl away and put some distance between herself and the veteran who had just humbled her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Putting a stop to Caroline's energetic offense was satisfying to Alaina and she knew she had to keep going to truly halt the young woman. Wasting no time she jumped up in the air and extended her legs. The amazon looked to come crashing down on top of Caroline's upper chest with a big leg drop to help flatten her against the mat!

Alaina was surprised at how fiery Caroline was out of the gate. She knew Caroline could run up a quick, nasty offensive burst. If she was as durable as she was offense-minded then Alaina would be in a lot of trouble, having her work cut out for her in this spar. Still, Alaina was going to give it her best shot regardless of what Caroline was capable of. She owed it to the rookie not to go half speed or blow her off. Alaina had never done that to any opponent before and she wasn't about to start doing that.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 am

Just as Alaina knew to keep her offensive going, Caroline knew how dangerous it would be to let her control the ring for too long. Chaining together big hits to keep opponents dazed and helpless was Alaina's style, and it was very effective. The rookie needed to find her way back into the action, and fast!

When the Amazon went airborne, Caroline crossed her arms in front of her to protect her neck and face from the leg drop. It might have dulled the move's effect if either of those places had been in harm's way. Instead, Alaina's heavy thigh came crashing down across the rookie's collar, causing her legs to kick up momentarily as the impact thundered through her. Trembling with the shock, Caroline coughed and groaned, instinctively rolling sideways to try to move her sore chest away from further danger.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Alaina felt the impact and watched Caroline roll away. She took a couple deep breaths and rose to her own feet, making her way over to Caroline. The amazon bent down, reaching to grab hold of Caroline's head and pull her back up to a standing position. Alaina wanted to keep up the pressure so she grabbed hold of one of Caroline's arms and whipped her into the ropes. Alaina ran towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, bouncing off and flying right back at Caroline.

The big amazon jumped into the air and turned herself sideways, trying to crash into Caroline with a running cross body block to flatten her against the mat for a pin, provided that Caroline didn't have any tricks up her sleeve to counter the offense of the amazon!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 am

Caroline accepted the “help” getting back to her feet, although she didn't have much choice. With both women standing, Alaina took hold of the rookie's arm and pulled her into an awkward run towards the ropes. The steady drumbeat of her own feet thundering against the canvas rang in her ears, but not quite as loudly as Alaina's feet doing the same. She was building up momentum of her own, Caroline realized, setting up for something tremendous when the two met in the center again.

Whatever it was, Caroline didn't want to find out, and with the ropes fast approaching, she got an idea. As she turned to bounce back-first into the edge of the ring, she threw both arms over the uppermost rope, anchoring herself as tightly as she could. The forward momentum almost threw her into the air, with sharp tension in her elbows and shoulders drawing a pained growl from her lips, but she managed to stay upright at the edge of the ring. She was nowhere near where the Amazon was planning to make her jump, but if she reacted and adjusted her plans in time, she would still be able to catch Caroline, standing vulnerable with her back to the ropes.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am

Alaina saw Caroline grab the ropes and stop. Smart girl this one was. Alaina thundered forward and continued running before changing up her plan. As she drew close she extended her arm and intended to clothesline Caroline right over the ropes!

If this hit, or if Caroline ducked and Alaina ended up toppling over the ropes the spar was about to go to the outside! Alaina would get to see how Caroline handled herself out there one way or the other, but she knew she preferred to send someone flying over the ropes instead of tumbling over complete with a painful landing!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am

“Darn,” Caroline mumbled under her breath when Alaina kept charging toward her. It wasn't very surprising that the Amazon would be hard to counter with all her experience in the ring, but Carol had hoped for luck to be on her side. Now, she was too tired to move as Alaina closed the gap and clobbered her with an outstretched arm, sending her tumbling back over the ropes in a dive that she wasn't quite ready for.

Keeping her tight grip on the ropes, Caroline almost succeeded in sticking a landing on the apron as she flipped over to the ring's exterior. Sadly, the rookie's balance wasn't quite there, and with a cry of panic, she hit the ground with a loud thud. Groaning, Caroline cradled the back of her head with one hand and pounded the floor with the other. She wasn't above surrendering a round to Alaina if the larger woman forced her hand, but after such a strong start, she couldn't bear to give in easily. Squirming in place, she tried to flip herself over onto her stomach, attempting to get back to her feet before Alaina joined her at the ring's edge.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:04 am

Alaina saw Caroline tumble out of the ring and land hard. She climbed through the ropes and hopped down next to Caroline as she got up to her feet.

Alaina held her arms up and readied herself for a grapple! Alaina grabbed Caroline and jockeyed for control as she tried to use more basic but painful offense. Once more Alaina tried to bend down and grab Caroline between the legs and around her shoulder. It was clear that the amazon intended to scoop slam her on the hard surface outside unless Caroline could reverse or counter!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 am

Feeling her head spin from the impact, Caroline struggled to stand up straight when Alaina came down to set her up for another slam. No matter her pain, the recognizable setup for the scoop slam gave Caroline an opportunity to fight back, and the threat of landing on the hard floor again gave her the motive.

When Alaina bent down to grab Caroline between the legs, the rookie raised an arm and slammed an elbow down on top of the Amazon's exposed head. She wanted to disorient Alaina with a quick strike so that she could grab her and shove her away, to create some distance and slam the bigger woman's back into the side of the ring if she could. Maybe then she could work Alaina over while she was backed up against the ring!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:20 am

Alaina was about to lift when Caroline nailed her unexpectedly! The amazon groaned and then moaned I pain as she was shoves against the ring, wincing in pain as she rubbed her lower back, stumbling limp legged along the apron with her other hand resting atop the apron supporting her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next