by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pre-Contendorship Finals

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pre-Contendorship Finals Empty Pre-Contendorship Finals

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 am

Kirin laid her head back in the gym shower, letting the hot water soak away the aches in her back and sides. Her old body had taken a beating throughout the night, but she was proud of how well it had held up, given the circumstances. The water rolled off of her ballooning breasts and abundant curves, letting the steamy water do its best to distract her from the busy night.

And her guilt. It wouldn't do her any good to have her head elsewhere. Of course she had to win the contendorship. The title was better off in the hands of a young star like Masane, and she could see to it that only the talented and good-hearted challengers even got to face her for it.

And yet she'd let her down. She'd gotten her stolen belt back, but it was in half. She hadn't even meant to do that much, and it couldn't have helped that she had almost fought Masane's battle for her and that was possibly the last thing she'd wanted. Well, the last thing she wanted was to let one of the sweet, good-hearted girls of this league down, and she'd managed to do just that in the same process.

She rinsed some shampoo from her hair, sweaty hair hitting her eyes one last thing to worry about in her final match coming up. "Idle hands, Kirin..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Pre-Contendorship Finals Empty Re: Pre-Contendorship Finals

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 am

Masane started to enter the locker room, and heard one of the showers running. She wasn't 100% yet, but she was in ok enough condition to walk around a bit. She walked towards the shower and looked under the door, and saw a pair of legs that she had a good idea of whose they were. Once she found her, she walked towards a bench and sat down, waiting for her to come out.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 am

Kirin hummed to herself, a soft tune but unashamed in its volume. She shook her hair off and let it hang in wet curls for now, giving a quick dry off in a few of the key nooks and crannies (at her size, there were several more of each than usual) and wrapping the especially large towel around her bulk. She slid on some flipflops stepped out of the shower, a serene smile (and in some opinions, beauty) expressed and she stopped in her tracks when she saw the waiting champion.

Her mouth opened in uncertainty of whether to apologize or welcome or defend her actions, producing silence before closing it again and nodding with simple respect. "Masane," she said calmly, producing a fairly mild smile on Kirin's scale. "Feeling better. see?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:10 am

Masane nodded slowly. "I'm.. still kind of miffed, but, I wanted to congratulate you on your win. One move? I wouldn't have accepted honestly." She admitted.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Kirin's smile rose a bit more comfortably, and she rolled her bare shoulders a bit. "She was clearly a powerhouse. I figured that more than likely she'd have gotten me in that move anyway, so why not take it when I was at my finest. Looks like it cost her a bit of something too, though."

She nodded towards Masane. "Though I meant to ask if your injuries are feeling better..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

"They're better. They aren't fully healed, but they will be soon. I figure so long as I manage to beat the woman in a rematch, It will be just as good as winning the sash back, despite it being torn in two." She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Kirin nodded solemnly, but felt a little twitch of shame when she mentioned the sash again. "Good, good," she assured, standing in her towel rather than heading for her locker. She didn't want to do further damage to the poor girl's situation. "Well for what it's worth, I'm sure you'll beat her. Just have to stay on your toes and expect the worst with her." Unable to keep her supportive nature in check, she'd put a hand on Masane's cheek, still warm from the hot water. "Don't let her get to you, either. Keep your head on straight and give her your best. And while I'm not saying you should stoop to her level, just remember not to hold back on a girl like that or she'll eat you alive, you hear?"

Not that she had to tell her, she thought.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 pm

She smiled a little as Kirin put a hand on her cheek. "I've never held back on anyone. You should know that better than I" She said, reminding them of their match.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Kirin laughed a quick "Ha!" and patted her side, the main source of lingering pain present. She felt a bruise coming along with it, but for now it was just a tender muscle.

"You made your point," she admitted. "But you try and get a quick submission out of me when I'm ready to go all out, missy, and see how that works out for you."

She sighed, her big body visibly bobbing with the motion, and sat down beside Masane, ignoring the fact she was wet and in a towel. "Look, I'm sorry," she said plainly. "For everything you're dealing with that's tainting your title."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:29 am

Masane smiled a little and nodded slowly. "It's ok... you didn't tear it. She did."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next