Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, LunarWolf, skip-stop, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Comments: 0

Absent this week

Mon May 06, 2019 11:06 am by BritBrat

Hey all~

Just letting you know that I'll be traveling this week so I won't be posting until Sunday possibly. I'll be back soon!

Comments: 4

Boxing Match!

Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 am by Cicilia

Cici's needs a boxing match lol Let me know if your interested!

Comments: 0

The Best Day Ever

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 21 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by Gwyndolin on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 am

After being blasted off of her feet by Mariah, the Nubian wouldn't have believed that she would make it to her feet first, but as she clamored to her feet, she was delighted to find Mariah still getting up. Had she messed up her landing, or did high-flying moves always take it out of the women using them? Either way, Faheema was getting an appreciation for why so few women seemed to rely on that style of combat.

Thanks to Mariah's sluggishness, there was an opportunity for Faheema to steal back the offensive without needing to make her own opening. Standing up, Faheema charged just as Mariah was getting back to her feet, outstretching her right arm and crossing it over Mariah's chest. It was visually similar to a clothesline, but Faheema didn't knock Mariah down when their bodies met. Instead, Faheema's arm snapped around Mariah's midsection, as her free hand dove down to grab Mariah beneath the armpit.

“Getting tired, woman?” Faheema teased as she heaved Mariah's supple body up and fell backwards, looking to slam Mariah face-first into the canvas. It was a familiar slam to Faheema, who had suffered something similar at the hands of Bubbles early in their match, but the Nubian wouldn't be satisfied with her slam even if it succeeded. Laying Mariah out on the canvas was just the means to an end, an opportunity to indulge her inner domme a little while her beautiful opponent was vulnerable.

Springing back to her feet, Faheema circled like a vulture around Mariah. Whether she was prone or on her hands and knees, the Nubian would walk up to her and stomp down with a bare foot on one of her hands, leaning down to pin the woman's fingers against the hard canvas. It wasn't going to hurt as much as it would have in a real match, not when Faheema wasn't wearing any boots, but Faheema was a big woman, and she trusted that Mariah would feel it in her trapped hand.

“Kiss it,” Faheema demanded, sneering at her prey as she twisted her heel to grind Mariah's fingers beneath her. “Kiss my foot, Mariah. Worship it, and I'll let you up.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 21 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by acuya on Fri May 03, 2019 8:16 pm

There was a time, years ago, when a younger Mariah would’ve been able to recover from a dropkick, even a missile dropkick, without a beat missed or an opening left. She’d just pop back up, maybe even do a fancy kip up to get the audience behind her, and keep going with her offense. Perfect pop moment.

Alas, those days were behind her. Even more alas, those days were not behind Faheema.

She’d started to rise back up when she noticed that the Nubian was on the prowl, far faster than she’d anticipated. The woman moved like a leopard, fast and sure, and she was all over Mariah before she could even hope to react. The next thing the blonde knew, she was being hurled up, whipped about, and slammed into the canvas. Mariah came down right on her forehead, a blow that left her starry eyed, and Faheema wasn’t finished by half.

”What-” Mariah was able to get out that single syllable before Faheema’s foot came down, crushing her digits, making her yelp out in surprise and pain. She tried pulling away, but the Nubian’s weight was nothing to scoff, not when she was bearing down like this. And, of course, she had her demands.

Mariah looked up at the dark-skinned demoness, exchanging a quick glance with Bubbles. They had to be nearing the five minute mark, but she wasn’t sure just how close she was to swapping out with her wife. Faheema had already proven she could be a fierce foe if given half a chance, and pushing her wasn’t the best of ideas.

Licking her lips, her wide eyes showing the fear, Mariah leaned in and ran her tongue along Faheema’s foot, getting a nice, long taste of that tanned skin, savoring the sensations on her tongue, that unique flavor…

...right before she dipped back, opened her mouth, and gave Faheema’s big toe a hard bite. Not enough to break skin, but with enough force to get a real reaction out of her opponent.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum