Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, RadiantKarna332

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 4

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

A some break

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 am by skip-stop

Hi

I know that I have threads with only three people, but I am too lazy to write in PM to everyone. I take a little break. I had an unlikely event that turned my life upside down. I hope that in one or two weeks I will return to normal

Acuya, Edmund, I’m sorry

Peace to everyone

Comments: 1

The Best Day Ever

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 21 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by Gwyndolin on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 am

After being blasted off of her feet by Mariah, the Nubian wouldn't have believed that she would make it to her feet first, but as she clamored to her feet, she was delighted to find Mariah still getting up. Had she messed up her landing, or did high-flying moves always take it out of the women using them? Either way, Faheema was getting an appreciation for why so few women seemed to rely on that style of combat.

Thanks to Mariah's sluggishness, there was an opportunity for Faheema to steal back the offensive without needing to make her own opening. Standing up, Faheema charged just as Mariah was getting back to her feet, outstretching her right arm and crossing it over Mariah's chest. It was visually similar to a clothesline, but Faheema didn't knock Mariah down when their bodies met. Instead, Faheema's arm snapped around Mariah's midsection, as her free hand dove down to grab Mariah beneath the armpit.

“Getting tired, woman?” Faheema teased as she heaved Mariah's supple body up and fell backwards, looking to slam Mariah face-first into the canvas. It was a familiar slam to Faheema, who had suffered something similar at the hands of Bubbles early in their match, but the Nubian wouldn't be satisfied with her slam even if it succeeded. Laying Mariah out on the canvas was just the means to an end, an opportunity to indulge her inner domme a little while her beautiful opponent was vulnerable.

Springing back to her feet, Faheema circled like a vulture around Mariah. Whether she was prone or on her hands and knees, the Nubian would walk up to her and stomp down with a bare foot on one of her hands, leaning down to pin the woman's fingers against the hard canvas. It wasn't going to hurt as much as it would have in a real match, not when Faheema wasn't wearing any boots, but Faheema was a big woman, and she trusted that Mariah would feel it in her trapped hand.

“Kiss it,” Faheema demanded, sneering at her prey as she twisted her heel to grind Mariah's fingers beneath her. “Kiss my foot, Mariah. Worship it, and I'll let you up.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri May 03, 2019 8:16 pm

There was a time, years ago, when a younger Mariah would’ve been able to recover from a dropkick, even a missile dropkick, without a beat missed or an opening left. She’d just pop back up, maybe even do a fancy kip up to get the audience behind her, and keep going with her offense. Perfect pop moment.

Alas, those days were behind her. Even more alas, those days were not behind Faheema.

She’d started to rise back up when she noticed that the Nubian was on the prowl, far faster than she’d anticipated. The woman moved like a leopard, fast and sure, and she was all over Mariah before she could even hope to react. The next thing the blonde knew, she was being hurled up, whipped about, and slammed into the canvas. Mariah came down right on her forehead, a blow that left her starry eyed, and Faheema wasn’t finished by half.

”What-” Mariah was able to get out that single syllable before Faheema’s foot came down, crushing her digits, making her yelp out in surprise and pain. She tried pulling away, but the Nubian’s weight was nothing to scoff, not when she was bearing down like this. And, of course, she had her demands.

Mariah looked up at the dark-skinned demoness, exchanging a quick glance with Bubbles. They had to be nearing the five minute mark, but she wasn’t sure just how close she was to swapping out with her wife. Faheema had already proven she could be a fierce foe if given half a chance, and pushing her wasn’t the best of ideas.

Licking her lips, her wide eyes showing the fear, Mariah leaned in and ran her tongue along Faheema’s foot, getting a nice, long taste of that tanned skin, savoring the sensations on her tongue, that unique flavor…

...right before she dipped back, opened her mouth, and gave Faheema’s big toe a hard bite. Not enough to break skin, but with enough force to get a real reaction out of her opponent.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 am

Faheema felt the sense of satisfaction wash over her as she persuaded Mariah to worship her foot, but the success was short-lived. The same lack of foot protection that made those smooches possible allowed Mariah to do much worse to her toes, and Faheema howled as Mariah surprised her with a hard bite.

Ouch...you,” Faheema growled, pulling her foot forcefully away from Mariah's face and giving her a couple of light, erratic kicks to the upper body before reaching down to grab her by the hair and start coaxing her back to her feet. Since she only had a few moments of authority over Mariah left, the Nubian decided on the spot that she wasn't going to let the act of defiance go unpunished. There was at least enough time to test out one more wrestling move...a special one.

“Bubbles, let me show you the finisher I would have used on you if you'd been a bit less...well, less,” Faheema called, referencing the size of her once and future opponent. Reaching down between Mariah's legs to grasp the woman's backside, Faheema threw her other arm over Mariah's shoulder and heaved her up, holding her across her chest.

“I call it Mfecane, which simply means 'crushing',” Faheema yelled with a sadistic leer. Taking a deep breath, Faheema flipped Mariah like a baton so that she was face-up, catching her overhead. With a wild battle cry, the Nubian fell to a knee and brought Mariah crashing down on top of it, aiming to have her lower back strike the extended knee. Even though Faheema was holding herself back by refusing to add her own strength to the gravity pulling Mariah back to Earth, the resulting backbreaker would probably be the hardest bump she had taken since her retirement...if it worked.

Character Profiles:

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:29 am

Mariah and Faheema had more in common than either of them could’ve known when they were sniping at each from across the ring. Most notably, the way they handled domination and being dominated, and this was the perfect example of that. While Mariah didn’t have a problem being controlled and put under Faheema’s swarthy thumb, she wasn’t about to give that honor easily. She wanted the woman to work for it. To earn it. To demand her position like a true conqueror.

And, no surprise, Faheema would do exactly that.

She’d expected there to be retaliation for her bite, and it came quick enough. Quick kicks whipped into her side, punishing her for the affront, before the Nubian beauty reached down and yanked Mariah up by her golden strands. She hissed and wiggled, gritting at the pain in her scalp, but she wasn’t so distracted that she couldn’t make a guess on what was happening next. An example needed to be made.

From the sidelines, Bubbles leaned over the ropes and got a good look as her wife was hoisted up with ease, Faheema showing the bestial strength that had made her such a dangerous opponent in their match. It was actually a good choice of a finisher, though the Virgin Killer would be extremely impressed if she could’ve ever pulled that move off on her. For Mariah, though, she had little trouble getting her up and bringing her down, and oh boy, was it a crash.

Mariah cried out as her back was slammed across the altar of Faheema’s knee, her spine bent into a U. Arms outstretched, hair dangling, all she could do at the moment was lay there, limp and aching, waiting for her turn to be over. She could really use the break.

Bubbles on the other hand, was just about ready to get in. She had one leg through the ropes already, and was staring Faheema down like lioness with a prime steak.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:08 am

Faheema felt the impact ripple through her own body when Mariah's weight fell down on her outstretched leg. It was enough to make her wince, and while her opponent looked to be in understandably more pain than her, the Nubian wondered if it was a good idea to make regular use of a move that featured the weight of fully grown adults dropping on the most worn-down part of her body, the legs that had strained to carry her across the globe. It would have to be a rare feature in her matches, something she would save for women that she really wanted to break down for the amusement of the crowd.

As broken as Mariah probably felt in that moment, Faheema wasn't quite done with her. She wanted to soften Mariah's spirit as well.

“A moment of patience, Bubbles,” Faheema chided, grinning at the larger of the women as she brought a pair of fingers to her lips and plunged them inside, removing them with a thin line of saliva trailing off. The Virgin Killer would surely know what she wanted to do with Mariah, and presumably not want to take it from her.

Gazing down at the woman laid out in front of her, Faheema cradled her head with one hand, while the other slipped beneath the fabric of her white shorts, her calloused fingers beginning to massage along the curvature of Mariah's pussy lips. Since this was probably the last chance she would get to play with Mariah by herself, she wanted to make sure it would end on a note of satisfaction for both of them. Aside from one more orgasm at Faheema's fingertips, however, there was one more kindness that the Nubian arguably owed her.

“I am sorry for my harsh treatment of you last night,” Faheema cooed softly, thinking back to her hostile attitude toward the woman back in the Friction arena. “Life has taught me how dangerous it can be to assume good intentions on the part of others, but you both gave me the warm welcome that I never dared to expect from such a foreign land. If more people were like the two of you, maybe I never would have had to flee my home in the first place.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum