Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Cy_Man, daemongirl, Liesmith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 2

Looking for a match ot her return

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm by Edward_Lightner

Hello!

My little Becky is back and is searching for a new match or training!
In hentai or everithing else!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t8323-becky-welsh#209273

Comments: 4

Looking for a feedback partner.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am by WrestleMind

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to receive feedback from and give feedback to. In part, this is for improving my writing but more so just to enjoy discussing it with someone like minded.  Very Happy

What I mean when I say "feedback".

• This section was a bit redundant.
  • The way you described that move was exhilarating!
  • This part of the match was a real curve ball!
  • That character's actions were vile!
  • I would've enjoyed more detail here.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

The Best Day Ever

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by Gwyndolin on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:35 am

Faheema was fully convinced that Mariah would need Bubbles' assistance if she were to stand a chance of winning this contest. Perhaps she was too conceited, but if the Nubian had one character strength to speak of, it was her capacity to endure punishment without breaking. It was the only skill the world had ever shown an interest in teaching her, for good or ill. She wasn't the strongest woman in Friction, clearly, but she would prove herself the toughest, in time.

Of course, the torments of Faheema's past had never been of a pleasant variety. Past attackers had sought to make her cry in pain, not sing with joy. Contests of sensual endurance were seemingly a common element in Friction's matches, however, so the lascivious warrior needed to be sure she could withstand sexual torture. Mariah and Bubbles, skilled as they were, would be the first to test her.

Taking a seat on Bubbles' lap, Faheema rubbed her ass from side to side, ostensibly getting comfortable as she teased the woman behind her. She turned her head and gave Bubbles a quick kiss on the cheek, before turning back to face Mariah, reclining back to rest against the warm, broad torso of Bubbles. She was ready.

Feeling strong fingers wrap around her breast, Faheema's muscles grew just slightly tense as Bubbles groped that sensitive area, massaging firmly. When her other hand found the Nubian's sex and began a slow caress, a barely audible gasp left her lips. With her close proximity, Bubbles might notice her victim's heart rate rising while she leaned in to tease the smooth contours of the Nubian's neck with her tongue. Defiant, Faheema shifted her head this way and that, trying to make it harder for Bubbles to perform her work, but there was no position that didn't leave some tender flesh vulnerable for the giantess to taste.

Slowly, Faheema's sex grew moist, with beads of warm dew staining her sex and the fingers running over it. Not a peep from Faheema, until she noticed more and more of Mariah's pale skin becoming visible, shining, almost ethereal against the bright light of the changing room. Mariah would be on top of her in a moment, and that realization made her too happy not to express it.

“Yes,” Faheema hissed, a slow, soft voice that was barely audible against the distant background noise of the mall. Twitching in Bubbles' grasp, Faheema bit her lip to suppress any further utterance, her breathing growing hot and heavy as her nostrils flared.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by acuya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

To be fair for Faheema, the woman gave as good as she got in this little contest of theirs. So many women would’ve been content to just lie back and take whatever Bubbles threw their way, more than happy to be the cream filling between the pair. Not Faheema. Never Faheema. While she was just as much a sex fiend as either of them, she was competitive, too, and she was clearly going for the win, here.

That was clear from the Grade-A lap dance she was giving Bubbles, one that might’ve won her this contest outright if clothing wasn’t getting in the way. Faheema wasn’t just a statuesque beauty worthy of any sculptor’s imagination, but her body was firm and fit and bursting with muscles, muscles that Bubbles could feel pressing down on her with every little twist and turn and twerk.

One of the best lapdance’s Bubbles ever had, being frank, and she was something of a connoisseur. Better than Mariah’s, though she wasn’t about to let that opinion slip out loud.

That wasn’t to say that Bubbles wasn’t an active participant, though. Faheema was playing hard to get, trying to twist away and make her job that much more difficult, but that wasn’t going to get her anywhere fast. When she moved her face away, Bubbles just went to her neck and started nibbling. When she shifted her head back to block her neck, Bubbles’ attention went to her ear, worming her tongue deep into it, as far as it could go. She could try to hide her arousal, shut that mouth tight, but her body was honest. The growing wetness between her thighs didn’t lie.

”Is she ready?” Mariah whispered in her huskiest voice, as she finished stripping down and kicked her shoes off to the side. She stood there in all her alabaster glory, as perfect as the first day Bubbles met her, her skin glistening in the changing room’s dim light.

Bubbles just chuckled and brought her hand out from between Faheema’s thighs, placing those wet fingers on her lips to have a taste. ”So, so ready.”

And that was all the invitation Mariah needed. She moved forward, her shadow engufling Faheema as she pressed their bodies together. Her leg came in between Faheema’s, her thigh pressing against her sex, while her breasts went to the Nubian’s face. Mariah pulled her into the cleavage and began to pepper her head with kisses.

Then came the grinding. Mariah pressed forward, Bubbles pressed forward, giving Faheema less and less space to move, leaving less and less skin that wasn’t making contact with them...

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum