Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hotel Hell

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hotel Hell Empty Hotel Hell

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:35 am

It'd been a bit awkward just getting into the hotel room, the secretary up front clearly didn't think a scantily-clad cosplayer showing off her ass to everyone could afford the top-floor suite. It'd taken a bit of convincing that yes, "Beelzebub" was indeed the right person.

With that over, B looked around the penthouse suite. She hadn't even had her first official match and she was already living it up like this, booking the most expensive hotel room in town.

Not that she'd be paying for it, of course... probably not, anyways. As per their extremely binding agreement they had made through SMS, the entire bill would be footed by whoever lost the upcoming battles. Which was to say, not her.

B quickly unpacked the few belongings she'd brought. A change of clothes, some beauty products, a vibrating dildo, a collar, a swimming suit, another vibrator, her laptop, some handcuffs and a whole box of even more assorted sex toys.

Just the bare minimum.

She reclined on the bed, wearing her wings and tail despite no one being around to see them, then pulled out her phone again.

im already up here, whats the delay?? B sent a quick text to her so-called rival, who'd she totally didn't crush on.

pretty nice place, itll deff cost you $$$$$

Hotel Hell SAdcZrMHotel Hell MVRLLQmHotel Hell I82ome3Hotel Hell UAjmKPCHotel Hell MAai8oKHotel Hell SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Hotel Hell Empty Re: Hotel Hell

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:52 am

Bastet had spent a few nights in these penthouse suites in her time, including a fight or two in them. This was, however, the first time she was doing it without her sister at her side. Anubis was down in the hotel bar, just in case Bastet needed her, but the cat-eared goddess knew that she could not call upon her sister to aid her just because she was losing. To do so would be more humiliating than simply admitting defeat and letting B have her way with her...

It was quite the impressive suite, between the jacuzzi, the huge king-sized bed, the fully-furnished open-air balcony offering a panoramic view of downtown Tokyo...not to mention a fully-stocked mini fridge. Since she wasn't going to be paying for the room, Bastet figured she might as well enjoy the contents of that fridge to the fullest. Maybe she would do tequila shots out of B's belly button after she had brought the wannabe devil into line.

Bastet's phone buzzed, and she opened it up, reading the message she was receiving and rolling her eyes. The girl had no idea what she was in for. There was no way she could go toe to toe with Bastet, nor match the Goddess's collection of toys, devices, and equipment...and she clearly had no idea where Bastet was right now.

ur such a needy little slut...... Bastet texted back to her new rival, whom she also hated and had no interest at all in tenderly cuddling.

go check out the jacuzzi in the bathroom, maybe splash some cold water on that puss 2 miss slutty slut.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:27 am

B had just neatly set up her collection of toys in a messy pile beside the bed as her phone buzzed.

Jacuzzi in the bathroom...? B opened a few of the doors trying to find the aforementioned bathroom... but NOT because Bastet had told her to. It'd just be a nice change to have a proper washing after weeks of using the gym and dorm showers.

After opening the same door to the closet about four times, B finally got it right and found the bathroom. The first thing she'd do was turn on the lights of course. Well, she pressed something that should've turned on the lights. She didn't understand how the science worked, but the button turned the walls transparent instead. Ooohh! Super fancy. B marveled at the miracle of engineering, not noticing anything else in the now-lit bathroom.

Last edited by TheWamts on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Hotel Hell SAdcZrMHotel Hell MVRLLQmHotel Hell I82ome3Hotel Hell UAjmKPCHotel Hell MAai8oKHotel Hell SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:43 am

Bastet had gotten there plenty early, way earlier than her hell-born opponent, whose unwieldly ass was probably slowing her down. Her own toy collection was sorted into the dresser drawers which would normally be used for clothing, with restraints like handcuffs, collars and leashes at the top, simple dildos and other things to shove inside of B in the next, some of the more exotic toys in the third drawer...

Once she had finished sorting those, she had turned on the jacuzzi. She filled it up and watched the warm water bubble, getting it all ready just as B entered the room. Bastet shut the lights off in the bathroom and waited. And it took the demon girl a really long time to actually start exploring the suite, walking into the bathroom and letting in some light.

Bastet was standing with hands on her hips, golden jewelry around her wrists and neck, a white Egyptian cotton bikini hugging her curvy form. She scoffed at her foe. "There you are. Finally."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:24 am

B jumped, hearing a voice where she should've been alone. Of course, Bastet had got here first. This had the side effect of making her butt jiggle for the amusement of the Kitten goddess. If B hadn't been so wonderstruck with how incredibly luxurious the room was, she'd probably have noticed all the extra stuff already in the suite.

Regardless, she tried to look composed when she replied to the gorgeous gold-adorned goddess. Spinning around to face the earlier arrival, B put on her serious face. "Hhmm, you've just been waiting in the dark this whole time? Seems like you've got more demon in your blood than I thought." Her eyes kept sliding up and down Bastet's nearly-perfect figure.

"Gotta admit, you picked a pretty nice spot. Do you do this sorta thing often or something?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 am

Bastet scoffed and rolled her eyes at B's little crack, then let her eyes drop, scanning B's gorgeous figure, too, gaze darting up and down it, drinking it all in. She really was sexy for a demon, and having her as a servant was going to be wonderful for the cat-eared deity. That ass alone was going to be worth whatever trouble Bastet had to go through in order to force B into submission.

"I've done it before. I wouldn't say 'often,'" Bastet would explain, leaning back against the bubbling jacuzzi, hands clutching the sides of the inviting tub. She pushed her breasts out, making sure that her body continued to command B's attention. "I usually have my sister with me, of course, but tonight is all about showing you that the forces of heaven can easily dispatch those of hell in a fair fight. So here we are." She raised an eyebrow, her eyes staring deeply into B's face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:13 am

The demoness didn't even think about how strange it was to be waiting in front of a bubble bath in the dark, her thoughts were all on the barely-dressed divine entity in front of her. The simple white and gold (actually, blue and black!) outfit didn't look at all simple on the goddess.

Just as Bastet said, this would be the night things get settled, and if she was going to make herself a worthy opponent - and conquerer - of the Egyptian, she'd have to play her role. "Yes, here we are. Although... you're pretty trusting to challenge me, a queen of lies and sin, to a fair fight~" B of course, wouldn't accept anything less than a true victory... but that wasn't to say dirty tricks were out of question tonight. She edged closer as she spoke, lowering her voice to a cocky whisper. "You will fall here, Bastet... and it won't be pleasant..." She was close enough to lick the woman now... and she had half a mind of doing so!

"Oh, plenty of pleasure will be had... but you... will... suffer!" B placed her hands on Bastet's breasts, giving them the barest grope... and then shoved her back towards the bubbling pool!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 am

It was dark, and turning a light on probably would have served Bastet well. The light switch was all the way on the other side of the room, though, past where B was standing right now. Trying to make her way through the demon to get to the switch was going to initiate a fight. Bastet had kind of expected B to turn it on, and, indeed, B had let a lot of light into the room, so it wasn't like the two of them couldn't see each other. The Goddess would get it later, if she had to.

"As a being of heavenly light, I prefer to put my faith even in creatures such as yourself, because to doubt the basic nature of humankind would be something far less than divine," Bastet would explain, though she had a feeling B didn't really care. Bastet had a feeling that the girl was going to fight this war fairly, for the most part, and any dirty tricks on her part would be countered with a few sly maneuvers Bastet had in store for her. The match was going to be intense, as they would be fighting until one of them was not able or willing to continue any longer...and it seemed they were getting right to it, as Bastet felt her breasts grabbed, then shoved, her eyes widening as she stumbled backwards, tipping over the side of the jacuzzi and plunging down into it with a loud shout!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:11 am

"I warned ya!" B giggled, the splash of water even getting herself wet. "And I won't be holding back till I hear you give into the naughty side~" She wasn't sure if Bastet could hear her underwater, and didn't really care.

Grabbing onto each of Bastet's ankles, still hanging over the edge of the jacuzzi, B would pull her out from the bubbling pool just as suddenly as she pushed her in, they were gonna be here all night after all... it'd be no fun if Bastet started drowning on her!

"Alright, that's my first shot, now gimme yours~" B smirked, giving up all the initiative she just took.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 pm

B's "helpful" act of grabbing Bastet's ankles to pull her out of the water ended up putting the Goddess feet up and head down, plunging her face into the water again and making her cough and splutter as it tried to invade her nose and mouth. Luckily, she was able to hold her breath and keep herself fairly well-protected from the water until, finally, B had pulled her back up onto her feet, a little wet and wild-eyed but not significantly worse for wear. Bastet would lean against the side of the jacuzzi on her butt, panting, giving B a dirty look.

"Yes, I suppose I need to be ready for dirty tricks. But I'll still be able to beat you even if you pull every little twist out of your naughty book," Bastet would say. "Besides, when you invite me to do so, I am completely justified in pulling tricks of my own!"

Quickly, even as she said those words, Bastet would reach up and grab B's hair, then yank her forward, dunking the demon's upper body in the water, head and chest submerged, as Bastet would use her other hand to deliver a few punishing spanks to B's upturned, exposed butt cheeks!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next