Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Onigashima vs. Blazing Blizzard

3 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Onigashima vs. Blazing Blizzard - Page 5 Empty Re: Onigashima vs. Blazing Blizzard

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 am

Rushing in worked for now, nailing Shizuka with the clothesline and sent her down to the floor in quick fashion, though the redhead was still quick as a flash and kept on trucking forward, bouncing off the ropes to catch her again ad keeping her on the floor. A smirk was on her face as Chelsea got back up to her feet and backed up and waited for her to move up to her knees once again and charge in with a shining wizard.

The fans were excited by the redheads quick actions, following the impressive opening they got in the beginning Chelsea was showing that she was more then capable of keeping up the pace. Something the redhead was hoping she would be able to keep going throughout the match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Onigashima vs. Blazing Blizzard - Page 5 Empty Re: Onigashima vs. Blazing Blizzard

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:58 am

"Uurgh..." Shizuka moaned in pain, still massaging her aching chest thanks to the strikes she received earlier. The red ogre girl pushed herself up, getting up on her knees. And at that moment, she saw Chelsea advancing towards her. Eyes widened, Shizuka would quickly hold up her arms, using them as impromptu shields from the incoming shining wizard.

"Guh!!" Her arms took the blow, and while she managed to protect her head from the shining wizard, the impact from the strike was enough to send her tumbling back. Not wanting to be taken advantage of any longer, Shizuka would use the momentum of her being sent back to roll back, planting her head on the canvas before making a backward roll and then safely landing on her knees. Her arms were still throbbing from taking the shining wizard earlier, and her chest still hurt, but now she was in a good position to counter whatever Chelsea was going to throw her way, or so she thought.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

The wizard didn't connect fully but it did enough and brought Shizuka down to the floor where the redhead wanted her. Turning around she saw that she had taken the impact and used it to her advantage, while the kick still had to hurt she was on her knees and looked like she was right on back to trying to get to her feet.

"Not so fast!" She said as she tried to swing a hard right kick aimed at the side of her head and looking to knock her head off, or at least rattle her noggin little further. Knocking her down once more would allow herself to keep in control while she worked Shizuka over.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Due to her facing at the direction of Chelsea, she was able to see what her fellow redhead was going to do. She saw her rearing for a kick aimed to the side of her head, and Shizuka brought up one of her arm to the side of her head in order to shield it from the incoming kick. When Chelsea let loose the kick, her arm once again absorbed the impact. "Guh!!" While she managed to protect her head from the kick, it was still enough to send her down onto the mat.

Using the momentum of her falling down, Shizuka would try to push herself up again, grunting at the same time. She had been on defensive this whole time, and she needed it to change so that she could turn this match around and go for the offensive against Chelsea.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 am

So far Chelsea has been nailing her hits, though Shizuka was still getting up as long as Chelsea kept connecting she wasn't going to be doing so for much longer. The redhead just had to keep up the pace and Shizuka would crumble. Seeing her on the rise again Chelsea stayed close and prepared for a move shed be less likely to spring back up from.

Jumping in the air she attempted to wrap her legs around her head, turning herself back she would try and send her back to the floor with a hurricanrana.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Shizuka tried to rise up to her feet, but before she could succeed, she saw Chelsea jumping towards her before wrapping her legs around her head. Then, she turned herself back before trying to send Shizuka down to the mat with a hurricanrana! "Whoa!!" The red ogre girl shrieked when she was brought down from the hurricanrana.

Knowing that she was in a precarious position, Shizuka would try to buck her feet the moment she was on the canvas. So, while she might get herself on the mat, she wouldn't immediately get herself pinned down by her opponent. But, other than that, there was nothing else she could do at the moment but to stay in the defensive, which was something that she didn't like. She needed to rise up for the offensive, or else she wouldn't stand a chance against her fellow redhead.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:01 pm

As her legs came around her neck Chelsea felt good sending her right on back, if this kept up Shizuka would wear herself out fighting just to get to her feet. Though as she came up again she was shocked to see her already starting to do just that, she didn't know how she was but it showed she was resilient if nothing else. She might need to hit something with a bit more power if she wanted her to stay on the floor. Or she needed to focus on something.

Circling to get behind Shiuzuka she tried to go in and tackle Shizuka to the floor by grabbing her leg and pulling it out from under her while she pushed into the new tag girl. Then she would try to get on top of her and go for a STF to start wearing down the leg and taking out the energy in Shizuka's legs. "Your tough..good thing I'm persistent."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Shizuka felt a little groggy after getting herself brought down into the mat several times by Chelsea. So, due to her current state, she was unable to catch up with her fellow redhead who circled around her and tackled her from behind. "Gyah!" Shizuka shrieked upon being tackled, and before she knew it, her leg was grabbed and she felt Chelsea's weight on her back. Then, Chelsea went for an STF, causing Shizuka to groan in pain as pressure was put in her legs and neck. "Nnngh... l-let go of me!!"

Not wanting to be put into defensive anymore, Shizuka would try to move one of her hands to Chelsea's face while the other redhead was putting her in the STF, using the back of her clenched fist in order to try hitting her right in her face, hoping that the hit could break her concentration, thus loosening her grip on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Catching her leg and forcing her to the floor Chelsea wasted no time setting up and locking in the submission hold. Working the groggy girls leg and neck Chelsea felt like she could make a bit more progress and slowing down and stopping her opponent then she would in simply kind of hitting her while she was on guard. Pulling back with her hands she tried to put more pressure on the hold as Shizuka struggled and tried to resist.

Despite her opponents protests Chelsea did not let go and had no intention of doing so until Shizuka got her hand around and socked her in the face. "Grnngh!" She groaned turning her head a little as her grip slackened as she tried to adjust.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:38 pm

When Chelsea's hold slackened, Shizuka would try to seize the chance, squirming in the hold while trying to land more backhanded hits on the redhead's face with the back of her fist. She would rock her body, attempting to make it difficult for Chelsea to maintain the hold so that she could free herself.

While Shizuka wouldn't be able to escape this hold unscathed, she was certain that Chelsea would also have her own limit in maintaining the hold, thus making it easier for Shizuka to escape. Shizuka's neck and legs would be throbbing with pain, but it was a price that she was willing to pay in order to escape. For her, such pain was nothing because she would make Chelsea pay for the pain tenfold.

As for Yukari or Ao-Oni who was waiting outside the ropes at the corner, she was cheering for her friend. "Ganbatte, Shizuka-chan!! Hit her mean face!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next