Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino - Page 5 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:19 am

Ariel would stomp down on her opponent's toes , and when it seems that it was not working the quickly followed it up with an elbow to Asuna's side.The elbow was enough to be released from the other wrestler's hold as she escaped from the bearhug as she would try to turn around. While she did so the redhead would see that the Japanese teen had taken a step back while she did so , and was already in an defensive stance. So with that in mind the Dutch teen would do the same as she circled around her opponent as she looked for an opening.

Back to top Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino - Page 5 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino

Post by egerke Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:03 am

Asuna knew that the match had taken its toll on both contenders now, as both her and Ariel got some nice hits in, but she still needed to get some damage in to break down Ariel's defence. However now was not the time to hesitate, so Asuna stepped up to attack again, this time trying to grab Ariel's wrist to Irish whip her into the ropes and have her bounce back towards Asuna. However, if she missed the grab she would be in a bit of trouble, trying to make up for the mistake with a not very well aimed punch before, hopefully, restoring her defensive stance.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:46 am

Ariel would avoid being grabbed by her opponent as she had hoped to take advantage of the other wrestler's mistake , but had to leap backwards to avoid being hit by a well aimed punch. So that would result in the fact that the Japanese wrestler would miss as the Dutch teen attempted to take advantage this time as after she landed she would rush forward with her arm extended for an Clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:55 am

Asuna missed her attacks but it looked like she at least managed to get away from the encounter without too much trouble. However just as she looked up she saw Ariel charging at her with her arm extended with a clothesline. Asuna only had time to slightly brace for the hit before she went down and hit the mat. However, she didn't go down without a plan, as once her back hit the mat she would reach up with her legs, hoping to lock her ankles around Ariel's waist in a legscissor. Even if she missed the move could have a worked as a kick.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:51 am

Ariel had successfully avoided the Japanese teen's attack as she would try to take advantage of her opponent as she rushed forward.As she closed half the distance the redhead would extend her arm as she hoped to knock down the other wrestler , and she was successful at doing so but would fall down towards the canvas herself. As while Asuna was falling down she would feel her opponent's ankles around her waist as she would attempt to keep the other from falling as she did not want to be trapped on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 am

Despite Ariel's attempts to hold her up, Asuna's back soon hit the mat with a thud, but only after she managed to lock her ankles around Ariel's waist. After landing with a grunt, she would quickly move her hands behind her back, propping herself up as needed to keep her legscissor tight around Ariel. Of course, even this way she would be unable to keep up if the girl decided to back away quickly, only having the options of being dragged along or letting go if that happened.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Ariel had tried her best to hold her opponent up , but in the end she would have to let go causing the Japanese wrestler to land on the canvas. Now normally that would not be a problem ,but unfortunately the other wrestler had managed to lock her ankles around the redhead's waist. This caused her to fall as well as she got trapped in an leg scissor as she would try to get her hands on Asuna's legs and try to pry her opponent's legs apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:57 am

Soon thanks to the leglock Ariel feel on top of Asuna as well and before long she the Dutch wrestler moved her hands to the Asuna's legs, trying to pry them apart. Slowly the hold loosened but Asuna wasn't sitting still either. She tried to use her legs to throw Ariel off to the side so that the girl wasn't right on top of her, and if she succeeded Asuna would try to get on top, releasing the scissors in the process.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:12 am

Ariel had not realized that she had fallen on top of her opponent or else she would not have focused on freeing herself from the leglock. So because of that it was rather easy for the Japanese teen to throw her off to the side as she would feel Asuna release the scissors. Only to make her move to get on top as the redhead would fight back as she tried to grasp her opponent by the shoulders and pull her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:31 am

Asuna managed to get on top, but her position wasn't at all stable since her opponent immediately started fighting back, placing her arms against Asuna's shoulder, not letting her pin Ariel down completely. So instead of struggling to stay on top, Asuna moved both her hands to grab one of Ariel's already raised arms before falling off to the side, throwing her legs accross Ariel's torso as she tried to secure an armbar against the Dutch wrestler.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next