Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Surfing girls vs Barb Wire, standard match

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Surfing girls vs Barb Wire, standard match - Page 7 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs Barb Wire, standard match

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Sayuri was grinning devilishly after she had already brought in a good move after her initial attack had floored one of the opposite girls. She was in the process of doing another move against the girl when the referee began to count against her for being illegal in the ring again, and from the look on her face, she looked like it would be the end if she did not roll out.
"Whew, ok!"
She snarled before reluctantly stepping out of the ring.

Barbara on the other side of the ring coughed through her hand after she got rid of her personal attacker and made a shaky step toward her own corner with the help of the rope.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Surfing girls vs Barb Wire, standard match - Page 7 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs Barb Wire, standard match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 pm

With Kaiala down on the ground it seemed that the Filipino woman as she was slowly getting to her feet. Still at least she was lucky the referee was counting Sayuri out for being in the ring illegal again as that meant it be her vs Barbara. This left two wrestlers who were slowly making it to her feet as Korralyn was holding the back of her head while her opponent would be taking a step towards her corner. Seeing this caused the brown skinned woman to panic as she attempted to rush forward so she could meet Barbara midway so she could stop her from tagging in the fresh Sayuri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Sayuri stood already outside when Barbara had made her first step, literally standing under pressure when she asked her belly which was pretty compressed at this point. It was a pretty rare occurrence that Barbara was not standing tall and dominating in the ring, and she could see right now that her big girl was more than a little bit rattled. But she was also sure that she could look for herself.

With a growl, Barbara had made two additional steps when she noticed that one of the girls was coming at her. She would swing into the close ropes and attempt to meet the attacker with a clothesline.
"Come and get it!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Korralyn knew she was the only person who was between Barbara , and her partner as she knew she could not allow the other wrestler to tag in her partner.Still it was not a smart idea to be between her opponent , and her partner as she was not in an good situation as Barbara could go straight through her if she acted quick enough.

However that was also what she was expecting to happen as she would watch as Barbara would take two additional steps towards her. From their she would watch as the other wrestler ran towards her , and swung her arm towards her as she would attempt to duck under the clothesline as she replies back ''fine by me''as she attempted to tackle Barbara down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:11 pm

It did not really look too good for Barbara at the moment. Despite her strength and endurance, both also had limits who would be reached soon at this late point in the match and she really needed to tag out with her partner. It was also way too late to try to dodge an attempt according to a quick situational assessment of Sayuri, and it was not the strong suit of the bigger member of Barb Wire anyway.

"KNEESTRIKE!"
She yelled into the ring, with the conditioned Barbara raising her already moving knee for a strike against the rapidly approaching opponent in the hope to fell her while also going down.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Korralyn thought she had gotten her opponent by surprise as she had ducked under her opponent's clothesline , and then turned around in an attempt to then tackle the other wrestler to the ground. For a few seconds she thought her plan was perfect , but then Sayuri had to open her mouth , and yell out load only one word.

At first she wondered why Sayuri would yell out that word rather then something like watch out or move out of the way. Because that wat she would have done as she was just about to tackle Barbara to the mats when she would run right into Barbara's raised knee as she figured out the hard way while Sayuri said that word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Now if that look on the face of the other girl did not pay off for Sayuri after she had once again told Barbara what to do in the ring, simply glorious how the rush was met with a knee strike right into the middle of a vital area. Not that her partner would mind or even remember that little detail in the end, and she surely would not tell her bigger half.

And speaking of the bigger half, Barbara had of course also gone down and was now lying on the back, pumping air into her lungs before stirring again to start a crawl into her corner.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:13 am

Korralyn was holding her gut after she got hit with that knee strike as she could not believe she did not realize what the Sayuri had meant when she called out to her partner. As she had not even had bothered to hide what he had wanted Barbara to do as the Filipino native just ran right into it as she could have avoided all of this by just stop running towards Barbara.

Now instead of avoiding the pain both wrestlers were on their back as Korralyn could only watch as Barbara crawl towards her team's corner. As in her corner Kaiala was slowly getting to her feet as she would watch as while her partner was done , Barbara was moving closer towards Sayuri to make the tag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 pm

A strange perspective, this crawling around. Barbara was not exactly used to this type of movement, at least not in a ring. Sometimes her vision even blurred, so much was she rattled and tired by the continual rapid fire of fighting two girls in a row or sometimes even both of them. A growl escaped from her lungs at her own perceived weakness while she made little moves with her knees, only one step at a time until she was really close for a tag with the feverishly eager Sayuri who had a really hard time seeing her bigger half in that condition.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:09 pm

Both Kaiala and Korralyn would look in both angry , and worry as they watched as Barbara would get closer to her corner where Sayuri was watching. However it seems that they were in luck as the other wrestler was not the best of conditions as this allowed the Filipino native to attempt to get to her feet as she would slowly step towards her opponent. However b the pace she was walking towards Barbara it seems unlikely that she would be able to stop the wrestler from tagging her fresh partner in as Kaiala screamed 'get back here so you can tag me in''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next