Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Bottom of the Barrel

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bottom of the Barrel - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bottom of the Barrel

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 am

Lukretia smiled. "Vat do you vant me to say?" She said. "As your manager vould it be better to say zat I am vasting meine time? Tch. Of course I von't sugar coat it for you, ladies. Ze two of you are laughable at best und I am not sure how you managed to be in ze league but you are not vithout potential und maybe if you learn to use vat's in between zose ears of yours you could be molded into something that isn't completely useless."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 am

The first part, the depressing part of Lukretia's statement made the girls lower their heads. However, when the german girl said they had potential, they suddenly hopped up to their feet in joy. "You really mean that?!" Both girls asked at the same time, staring at Lukretia, really excited.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 am

Lukretia brought her hand to her head and sighed. "Yes." She said simply, in an aggrevated tone. "Just a little bit." She said holding up her thumb and index finger to show the girls how small the amount was. "But you must actually vant to become stronger. It is not an easy road und I afford no mercy for those who do not have vat it takes." She said sternly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 pm

The two girls' eyes were like four shining diamonds. Lukretia actually believed in them! Even if it was just a little, she trusted that they had the potential to become stronger. They looked at each other for a single second before turning back to look at the german girl. "We'll do it. We want to get stronger. No matter what it takes." Cheryl said seriously, nodding her head with her sister.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 am

Lukretia smiled too. If the girls really meant it, even if they were weak, they could become strong. She wanted to test their wills. She wanted to see how much they believed their own words and maybe then, she could mold them into something. She doubted their conviction though and she didn't really have the time to test them properly. She decided to at least trya little bit. When she was done with them, maybe if they really did have the conviction they said they did, they could become something great. Lukretia was still going to help them out, one way or another, even if it was just a side effect of her ultimate goals.

"So tell me ladies. Vat made you vant to get into wrestling?" She asked the girls.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 am

"......" Cheryl didnt say a word, feeling a little sad about remembering about her past. Isabella punched her sister softly on the shoulder and turned to look at Lukretia. "We know our father always wanted a boy... That's why he called us 'champion' until we used our first bras. Actually, it was him who introduced us into wrestling. Our mother... she used to 'wrestle' with us when we were childs. Of course, it was just a game. After she died... we decided that we'd make her proud of us, wherever she is." Isabella explained seriously, really meaning what she just said.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 am

Lukretia smiled at the words. A simple normal smile. "Although it vas simple enough, perhaps I understand you a bit. You see meine mother died as vell." She paused leaving out ze details. "Und I suppose zat you could also say I amdoing meine best to prove to meine father zat I should have been vorthy of his praise, but alas... he is also dead." She smiled cruelly at the thought. Her father was dead because of Lukretia and the German dom did not shed a tear on the day he passed.

She leaned in and pressed a hand on either one of their cheeks. "Und you know, I used to have a sister once as vell." She closed her eyes. "but she is also dead." She sighed at the thought. "Ladies..." She said softly. "Even though you may think I had a tragic life, look at me. I am strong und vealthy und powerful und I forged it all vith meine own hands. Meine family died because of their own veaknessess. "Ze tale is to illustrate ze power strength has to overcome adversity, no matter how insurmountable it may seem to be."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Both sisters lowered their head after listening to Lukretia's story, like if feeling sorry for her. However, when the german started to talk about how good she was actually, the girls lifted her head up and looked at Lukretia like if she were some kind of super heroine. 'She's... you know, cool..' Isabella thought, trying to keep the tears from escaping her orbs. They now started to admire Lukretia, like they admired their mother.. and probably even more. "We decided it... We want to be like you." Isabella said seriously.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Lukretia raised an eyebrow at the girls. Suddenly laughter filled her and she took a moment to let it out. "My my..." She said fending off the last few chuckles. "Areze both of you really serious? I do not believe zat you really have vat it takes to be like me, ladies. Many have thought ze same as you but ze road is cruel und lofty. I don't think you have vat it takes. Tell me ladies, do you think you have hit ze bottom?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Cheryl and Isabella took a second to think about their answer, though it wasnt so hard really. "Yes... we do." The girls admitted, a little disappointed of themselves. Since they got into AFW, they had only won one match. Pathetic! However, both sisters wanted to get stronger.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum