Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BobbyBlue, Edmund, Harrier, Liesmith, LunarWolf, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Debauched Villany

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debauched Villany

Post by kerflubble on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 pm

"Hmmm?" Sabine let out as Bubbles started to shift her legs, prepared for many things from the American Amazon, although having her stand straight up while still in the lotus lock was not necessarily one of them "Eeep!" The purple haired vixen let out as she found herself back to back with the blonde, hanging upside down with her own legs holding her in place. Her comfortable seat had decided that enough was enough, and Sabine wasn't getting a say in the matter. Now they were going wherever Bubbles wanted them to go. Not the worst fate but it might be very painful in the short term.

Sabine Shanoa (Tweener) Sensual Succubi
Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:55 am

This was not easy. Even for Bubbles Burste. It wasn’t that Sabine was heavy, far from it. She light. Couldn’t have weighed more than, what? 130 pounds, if that? She could bench more than that. With one hand. But the human body was just not designed to lift things in this awkward way.

Nonetheless, Bubbles endured. She pushed. She raised up. And it paid off. ”Ready...for a ride?”

The ‘ride’ in question wasn’t a terribly pleasant one, nor was it very far. All Bubbes did was turn around, take a few steps back and jerk around, attempting to ram Sabine’s head aainst the wall, a wild attempt to smash her head up against it.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:07 am

"A ride you say?" Sabine purred despite the blood flowing to her head as she dangled upside down, smiling with no clue to Bubble's dangerous intentions until it was too late for the purple haired vixen "What a tantlizing prospeeEECT!" was all the Brazilian managed to let out before her heas was slammed against the plaster. The effect was instantaneous as what was left of her tangle of limbs collapsed into a limp mess leaving the dark skinned deviant either slumping to the carpet or just powerless in the clutches of the big and brutal Bubbles

Sabine Shanoa (Tweener) Sensual Succubi
Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya Yesterday at 12:17 am

Smashing Sabine upside the wall was violent - not that Bubbles had a problem with violence, of course, but she usually tried to mix it with a nice dollop of sex, to ease the pallete. The sizzling seductress simply hadn’t left her with many options to turn around the tide, so she had to resort to going hard.

Sad. But not beyond help. She could make up for this.

With Sabine on the floor, she took a moment to rub her arms, trying to get some feeling back into them, before she sprung back into action. Bubbles placed her feet on both sides of her foe, then dropped on the succubus’ lap with her full weight, pinning her to the floor with sensual authority. Once she got over the pain, she’d have the pleasure of toned ass on her groin. More would be coming soon after that.

”Wow, you are just a bad little girl, aren’t you?” Bubbles straightened up and licked her lips, surveying Sabine’s chest with rabid hunger. ”Oh me, oh my, what to do with you…”

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum