Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BobbyBlue, Harrier, Kelsea, RadiantKarna332, Talimaya

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

A New Begining

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Begining

Post by Iron Soldier on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:20 pm

As part of a renewed effort to shore up fan support, the AFW had begun running pre-show fan fests in their arenas on a more consistent basis. Obviously, there would be the usual deluge of official merchandise to be purchased, everything from Valley Doll tee-shirts to Jessica Wright baseball bat's. The real draw, however, were the wrestlers in attendance, at least a few each time, available to give autographs and chat with the fans.

It was for that reason Videle Diavola was walking to the arena on an afternoon when she wasn't even on the card. There was someone with whom she desperately needed to speak.

Things hadn't been going Videle's way as of late. She'd trained hard, put everything she had into achieving the goal of becoming a great pro-wrestler in her sisters memory, she'd made it to the proverbial Big Leagues. It was exciting. It was incredible... and it was far more daunting then she ever imagined.

She thought she'd known what to expect. She'd dealt with bullies and jealous backstabbers during her time on the Indy circuit, but that was nothing compared to the collection of dangerous, sociopaths infesting this promotion. Even if you managed to avoid them, you still had to deal with some of the best athletes in the world. So far, Videle hadn't had much success gaining a foothold. What she needed was a mentor, someone to really show her the ropes. Someone who had already stood against the worst the business had to throw at her and come out on top. That person was... Silver Ace.

Silver Ace. She was perfect, a wrestler of similar size to Videle who had seized the hardcore championship and held it through grit and determination, like a superhero standing tall against the forces of darkness, and if the W.A.R. crew didn't qualify as supervillains, who did?  Ace had enemies. Big, scary River Styx-shaped enemies. She could use someone to watch her back. It was a win-win.

Videle smiled to herself as she walked. She could imagine it now...

Coming Soon, AFW Productions proudly presents the Ultimate Special Edition Best of Silver Ace and Videle Diavola tag-team matches, complete with never before seen backstage interactions and insightful interviews.

Silver Ace, "I taught her everything she knows!"

Videle, "That's why we've got AFW's longest win streak in history. You're awesome, champ!"

Silver Ace, "No, you're awesome! After we beat WAR in a Losers Leave Earth match, we're going out for okonomi-yaki!"

Videle drools, "Okonomi-yaki..."

Videle sighed contentedly as she strode into the AFW arena, following the conveniently posted signs towards the advertised fan-fest. Soon the signs were unnecessary, she just followed the autograph seekers. It was crowded on the open convention floor, but it didn't take long to find her target.

There she was, signing autographs behind a table as fan after fan came up to meet her, forming a long line. Haley Cote, Silver Ace, Hardcore Champion! The Duchess of Disaster! The Countess of Monte Cristo! Well, not the last two... Videle scolded herself. Her mind went in all sorts of random directions when she was nervous.

This is it. The moment that makes or breaks my career. I spent an hour practicing my whole pitch in the mirror last night. I got this.

Taking a deep breath, summoning every ounce of courage and self-discipline she could manage, Videle Diavola walked to where Ace sat. She walked right passed the line, drawing a few protests from the people there, but she ignored them. Her eyes were blue fire, focused on Haley, burning with raw intensity, though the effect was somewhat lessened by the way her long pigtails framed her face. She was ready. Videle opened her mouth to speak-

"Hey, lady! The line starts back there!" Someone yelled at her from behind, causing Videle to whip around.

"I'm in the middle of something here! Give me a second, ok!?" That done, she turned back to the hardcore champ...

"I..." Videle froze, horrified. She'd forgotten *everything* she'd planned to say, the whole pitch she'd planned to laid out how and why taking her as a protegee made so much sense. "....hey! Silver Ace, right? We know each other from work! Well, we haven't actually spoken yet, but were like colleagues! Um....."

She still couldn't remember any of what she'd planned to say. Left with no other option, Videle switched to her backup plan. Operation:Shameless Begging.

"I'm new my career has stalled I need a mentor and you're awesome please train me!" Videle bowed respectfully, the way one did in japan when addressing ones teacher, her words coming out in a desperate, breathless rush.

Iron Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Begining

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Ace was glad to be signing autographs believe it or not. After all the shitty moments and drama of her injury, the grueling therapy and recovery, the sting of having to end up as a Co-Hardcore champion with Juno as a result, despite Galliums noble efforts...it was all just a bit much, and the Canadian had been wanting something to take her mind off of from…well all of it.

So signing autographs for a ravenous horde of fans was actually a relief. Ace was just finishing up with her fiftieth or so autograph when she was suddenly approached by a dark haired girl who had just cut the entire line.

Haley was about to speak when someone shouted their displeasure about this woman cutting the line, which prompted the newcomer to quickly turn towards the line and asked the line for a minute with the hardcore champion. Ace still hadn’t spoken yet as she stared at the woman as she began to speak but froze.

“Hmm…should I say something? She seems kinda lost-“ Haley would think to herself before the newcomer finally began to speak. Albeit, not very well.

Then when she finally seemed to find the courage to speak clearly, Ace was a bit surprised as the woman bowed before the hardcore champ and began to desperately shoot out her troubles before restoring to praising, and then finally...asked to be trained.

Ok then

“Um...Teach you? I mean...I guess...I uh...maybe...” Haley would reply, confused and stammering at the unexpected request, a voice screaming loudly in her head

“What the hell!!! What do we do!?…YOU CAN’T JUST SAY YES! You don’t even know this woman! AT LEAST TALK THINGS THROUGH FIRST! She just cut in line! That already makes her look bad!!! OMG! AND GALLIUM! She’s going to feel so threatened! First she has a ton of trouble winning matches…which come to think of it, makes you a bad trainer... but if you took a new student, she’ll think I’m replacing her!!! DO YOU WANT TO KILL HER DREAMS ACE!? WELL DO YOU!?” Ace would shriek at herself while keeping up a friendly demeanor. Needless to say, it was very, VERY hard to do.

“Look uh...I'm really very flattered, but I don't think I can do that. I mean, no offense, but I've never even seen you wrestle before, and I don't know who you are or what you can do... uh…sorry but, can you just move to the right real quick? I just have to sign some autographs before these fans riot…they look kinda mad at you…” she would say while pointing towards the line of very angry fans who were starring at the newcomer with burning hatred.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top