Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The War: Bianca "Bubbles" Burste vs. Femke "Golden" Brouwer

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The War: Bianca "Bubbles" Burste vs. Femke "Golden" Brouwer - Page 10 Empty Re: The War: Bianca "Bubbles" Burste vs. Femke "Golden" Brouwer

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:24 am

Darya heard the roar of the crowd, felt eyes on her, felt the pang of guilt that her eye was not glued to her gorgeous wife in the ring, battling it out with her seemingly instoppable doppelganger for the right to take the other couple as prisoners for the evening, to satisfy Darya's pride just as much as her own. For all of the sensory input which was begging for her attention, the American woman writhing underneath her won the lion's share. With a delicate balance of taunting and mocking and looks which practically begged for release, Mariah captivated Darya, made her whole body tingle, spurred her to rip open that expensive dress and then slam herself down on top of her fellow manager—her rival!—their tits flattening each other, her thigh sliding along Mariah's and then right up into her crotch, nestling itself against it, while their faces smacked together hard enough that shades of the perfectly reckless headbutt exchange between their wives would be plain to anyone who was watching.

Darya even took her eye completely off of the ring, just for a few seconds, just so that she could find Mariah's eyes with hers and hold their gaze, staring deeply into them as their tongues wrapped around each other, as she began thrusting her hips, shoving her thigh harder into Mariah's crotch, her own crotch shoving down onto Mariah's leg, humping it like a bitch in heat. Slowly, Darya began to adjust their lower bodies, trying to line up her crotch with Mariah's, before pulling her hips back up again...

...and then bringing them down with authority, smacking into Mariah and letting their pussies kiss just as violently as their mouths were.

In the ring, the battle was still completely up in the air. Femke loved being in that headlock, truth be told. She loved being pressed up against that sweaty, oily tit, made to smell and taste Bubbles's body, not just her juices, and her sex, but every slick, wet, musky part of her. She could just lose herself in all that glorious flesh. And maybe she would set aside some time after the match and force Bubbles to just absolutely plow her, plow her so hard into the bed that they wore a hole in it. It took a mighty woman to make Femke feel this submissive, but Bubbles absolutely fit the bill.

No woman, not even Bubbles, would be able to make Femke job in the ring, though. Not with so much at stake. She dug her claws into those big bronze tits and Bubbles pulled away, scrambling to her feet, desperate...and so, so vulnerable. Femke snickered as she flopped over onto all fours. Then, she threw herself forward, lowering her head...and trying to slam the crown of it, the thickest part of her skull, right into Bubbles's tummy, trying to knock her down again with a headbutt to the gut!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The War: Bianca "Bubbles" Burste vs. Femke "Golden" Brouwer - Page 10 Empty Re: The War: Bianca "Bubbles" Burste vs. Femke "Golden" Brouwer

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:18 am

As Darya laid on top of Mariah and mercilessly fucked her into the table, Mariah couldn’t help but think about Bubbles. Not to replace her lover with her wife, there was no need for that to get aroused. No, she only did it to compare them. Both women were confident and forceful, with a teasing playfulness about them. Darya was, perhaps, a bit sterner and more serious overall, not quite as bright, but she certainly had a subtle allure to her, the sort that her wife could never master.

Was it a knock on Bubbles? No. She loved her wife, and wouldn’t trade her for anything or anyone. But Mariah was steadily working her way up to the top, securing a solid second place spot, with one amazing hump after the other.

Mariah cried out in a mix of agony and ecstasy as Darya hammered her into the table, slamming it so hard she almost thought it might give way. It didn’t, though her pussy did, as the juices continued to flow between them, getting wetter by the second. The friction was lovely, and Mariah just found herself wanting more of it, as she brought her legs up and wrapped them around Darya’s waist.

”Harder.” She pleaded, pulling away from the kiss to whisper in Darya’s ear. Harder.” She demanded, putting her hours in the gym to good use as her legs clamped around the Russian’s hips, aiding every slamming thrust she made.

It came close - close - to rivaling the intensity going on in the ring, but not quite there. To be fair, Mariah and Darya were mere mortals, who couldn’t come with twin titans. Bubbles was reeling for the moment, and not just because her breasts felt like hot coals had been raked across them. She knew she was on the defensive again, which meant Femke would be bringing the heat to her, which meant that she wouldn’t be able to explore the other giantess’ body to her heart’s content until she seized the momentum.

Bubbles was determined to do that, more than with any other women she had ever faced. But no woman had ever made such a task so insurmountable before. The woman was completely reckless, in all the right ways - the moment Bubbles scrambled away, she was already on the attack, turning her body into a living missile and closing the distance in the strangest, most effective way possible.  That shining blond head hit Bubbles’ stomach like a bowling ball, taking her down to the mat while her stomach burned in agony.

She slid a bit on the oil, going a few feet until her head was just under the ropes. Dripping, hurt and aching, she stayed there for the moment and rolled from side to side, one arm clutching her breasts while the other soothed her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Darya could not quite compare Mariah to her own wife, seeing as how she was in the dominant position which Femke normally occupied when they were having their fun. All she knew was that Mariah had just that kind of tall, strong body which Darya adored. Ironic, wasn't it, that the two of them, who would be considered amazons by virtually any other AFW wrestler, were the short, cute ones relative to the women whom they married. But right now, Darya got a chance to show off the strength which she only got to use on special occasions since her retirement. As Mariah urged her on, Darya grinned, pressing her face up against the lighter-haired woman's neck, sucking in air, smelling Mariah, then opening her mouth and giving her a love bite, sucking on her skin.

Mariah wanted it harder? Darya would be happy to oblige. She lifted her hips up, as high as she could with those legs wrapped around them, then slammed herself downwards, trying to flatten Mariah into the table, making their makeshift bed creak and groan as it seemed almost on the verge of collapse with the two statuesque beauties on top of it. Darya lifted her hips again, then slammed them down again, her sex meeting Mariah's, before grinding them together in almost crazed circles, rubbing every inch of hers over every inch of Mariah's, moaning loudly into Mariah's neck as she nuzzled into it...

The match inside the ring was, of course, even more intense, as two mighty masses of flesh were thrown about the squared circle at speeds which no one would likely expect them to be capable of. The oil helped. It helped Bubbles put some separation between her and Femke, and it helped Femke accelerate, slipping along, nearly falling on her face, but staying upright just long enough to get within range and pulverize her new rival's abs with that headbutt. Bubbles slammed down flat onto the tarp, oil splashing everywhere, painting Femke's breasts and belly anew.

For a second, Femke would just watch Bubbles laying there in agony, one arm on her breasts, the other on her belly. She was absolutely gorgeous, and Femke had to lick her lips in anticipation. Anticipation of her next move, of Bubbles's counter, of all the orgasms and the pain to come in the ring...

...and then later that night, all the amazing acts which were to transpire. Everything Darya had planned and so, so much more.

Femke turned herself around and swung a leg over Bubbles, straddling her, facing her feet. Then, Femke would wiggle her ample rear end backwards, planting it on her opponent's face, rubbing oil from her nearly-nude butt cheeks all over the American's pretty face, smothering her underneath her ass as her hands would once again go down to Bubbles's breasts, swatting the woman's hands away so that she could grope and twist them again...and give the right one another hard punch, trying to bash her nipple inwards for an instant, to send her a message!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:11 pm

The momentum of this match was like an insane seesaw, swinging back and forth and back again. The crowd had long since given up on trying to predict the madness, too. One minute Bubbles would be back on top, then Femke would assume control, then Bubbles would take the initiative once more. If this was a war, it was an even one between two superpowers, too close to call at any time.

For the time being, though, Femke was seizing control. If there were any doubts on that, they were gone with the towering blonde closed in on Bubbles, moving like a starving wolf over her fallen prey. Bubbles had just began to rise up when her slick and sweaty opponent swung her leg over and claimed her seat, smothering the Virgin Killer with her massive assets. It was the sort of thing that Bubbles had done to others so many times before, and even though it wasn’t the first time she’d had the position reversed, it was the first time that anyone ever had the girth to do it as effectively as she could.

Bubbles whole world became a wet, airless hell, as Femke’s magnificent cheeks blotted out all light, blocked out all air, and smothered out all hope. The groping made her moan, but that moan turned into a muffled shriek as Femke’s fist sunk deep into her tit, shooting like a dagger’s tip. Overcome and overwhelmed, it was all she could do at the moment to try and move her head from side to side, looking to steal as many breaths of air as she could to stay conscious and fighting.

Mariah’s rival was on top of her as well, though she was having a much better time with it than Bubbles at the moment. She cried out in rapt ecstasy as Darya’s teeth dug into her neck with such a ferocity that she almost thought they might break skin. She wanted it harder and she got it harder, as the Russian rose up and hammered with force that would’ve left lesser women reeling. Never one to be purely passive, Mariah helped her along, pulling Darya down with each thrust, aiding the glorious pressure.

”Oh god, oh fuck!” Her words were starting to devolve into incoherent syllables and random ramblings. ”Mariah, I’m fuckig, I’m gonna-”

‘Cum’ was probably the word she was looking for. Mariah was just having a little bit of trouble getting it out at the moment, for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:18 am

Bubbles tried to rise up, and Femke shoved her back down with authority, forcing the American amazon back down into the oil, sinking as deep into it as possible as the Dutch woman straddled that delicious body and then slid her own huge, soft, oily ass backwards. What must have been nearly two feet across of shiny-slick brown skin obscured the arena lights from Bubbles's view like a total solar eclipse, burying her beneath a mountain of powerful European, pressing all of her weight right down onto Bubbles's irresistable face, wedging the woman's nose and mouth deep up in between her butt cheeks, where no air was available and no screams could ever possibly escape.

She felt Bubbles fighting back, of course, and so muscled, so prepared, so brilliant was Bubbles that she did manage to swing her head to the side, once or twice, and take in a quick gulp of air. Femke would almost immediately force that head back to center and squash the offending nose and mouth once more, swiveling her hips, rubbing Bubbles's nose in her ass, essentially twerking right on her new rival's face, shoving her into the oil, sending ripples and splashes through it, trying to enforce her will upon her downed fellow titan.

As Femke dominated inside the ring, Darya was on top outside of it, though she could not quite be considered dominating as Mariah helped to pull their pussies together, dragging Darya down ever harder into her, their wet sexes grinding in frantic, lopsided circles as their lust overcame all other considerations. Darya buried her face deep in Mariah's neck, inhaling her sweet musk, exhaling hot breaths in rapid succession which would spread out over her shoulder and down her chest. Darya moaned, loudly, lips quivering, her eye almost rolling back into her head.

"Fuck, yes, Mariah, fuck, I know!" she barked, even as her new rival had trouble finishing her sentence. Darya knew. "Me, too! Mmmnn!!"

Femke, meanwhile, having secured her spot atop Bubbles's face, would make herself quite at home, her hands darting down to play with Bubbles's many alluring assets. Those tits were first, of course. Femke grabbed both nipples, then yanked them up as high as they could go, stretching those breasts out into elongated ovoids, giving them a vicious twist just to make sure Bubbles could feel all the pain she had felt in her tit! One hand stayed right there, slapping them about, making them jiggle and crash into each other, for her own viewing pleasure and the cameras circling around them.

The other hand went down to Bubbles's sex. Femke grabbed onto her rival's swimwear and yanked, trying to wedge it right up into her cooch, showing off those pretty brown labia...before trying to give them a series of slaps with her hand! "This pussy? This pussy right here? Belongs to me now! It's going to belong to me!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:51 am

All at once, Bubbles realized the problem, here.

The easiest one to recognize was the immediate threat - namely her inability to get more than a second of fresh air before Femke’s fulsome features dragged her back into a wet, slippery hell. People always complained about facesits, said they were so easy to get out of, used them as proof for wrestling being fake, but none of them had ever been in a situation like this. It wasn’t easy to breath when there was so much flesh everywhere. It wasn’t easy to turn your head when over two hundred pounds of horny, crazy lesbian was repeatedly pounding your skull into the canvas.

Femke could only imagine what this would’ve been like for a smaller woman, how hopeless the situation would be for any normal wrestler in this monster’s clutches. Even with all her strength and stamina, she found herself squealing like a schoolgirl under Femke’s encompassing as, making a new noise with every slap and twist to her not-so private parts.

It wasn’t a good spot to be in - not if she wanted to win the match, which she certainly did.  She could’ve used some ringside support. Unfortunately, Mariah’s attention was…

”Oh, fuck!”

...divided.

She was on the precipice of another shattering orgasm, that was clear, and the only question was how soon she’d drag Darya over with her. The Russian was relentless with her fucking, hammering her in ways that she’d only thought Bubbles could. Their pussies met and kissed with a fervor that even their mouths couldn’t match, sliding against each other, rubbing, pressing with crushing force. It was a great, amazing thing - and it had to end sometime.

Now.

Mariah let out a long, hoarse scream into Darya’s ear as it all became too much and her pussy erupted, splashing against the Russian’s sex and adding to their sinful mix. Sheer electricity ran through her body, and she bucked about underneath her rival’s embrace, going into wild spasms as the energy drained from her limbs. She was going limp, withering in her post-coital bliss.

Bubbles was withering, too, though for entirely different reasons. Her big body needed air, a lot of it, to run properly, and Femke was doing an excellent job of starving it. The longer this went on, the weaker she was getting, and it was only a matter of time until…

Her eyes lit up as she realized that, maybe, the answer to her problems was right in front of her. Literally.

It was a gamble, but instead of pulling away from Femke’s ass, she pushed her head up and pressed into it, letting those sweaty orbs engulf her. All so she could shoot her tongue out and press it against Femke’s most sacred spot, get it as deep as she could into the tender hole to see how her twin reacted. If she couldn’t fight her way out of this, she’d trying fucking her way out, instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Femke knew how to use her more-than-ample posterior to enforce her will upon opponents. Rarely had she had a woman quite as big as Bubbles underneath her ass, but still the system tested upon smaller fighters bore fruits when applied to a fellow behemoth. Keep her hands occupied, or better yet, keep them pinned; don't bend over too far, or risk bringing your center of gravity from right on top of your victim's face to somewhere a little less stable. Those rules were basic, things every wrestler who had done her time working dark matches and house shows knew. Then the psychological aspects of the system came into play. The best facesit was one which seemed to be constantly changing. Don't give your opponent a nice, soft pillow to rest her face on and think. If she wants to thrash about, let her do it; let her see and feel that everywhere she turns her head, your butt is there, smacking her again, like a boxer smacking her desperate opponent around in the corner. Let the woman get a tiny taste of fresh air, of freedom, then crush it underneath your butt cheeks. Don't let her get used to feeling your flesh: let her taste sweaty cheek one second, let her sink into your crack and nearly make out with your hole the next, then ram her head back into the canvas and make it ring. Let the facesit become a cacophony of sights and smells that she won't get out of her head for weeks.

Darya had heard Femke go on about the beautiful, artistic nature of a facesit before. The Dutch woman was usually a bit slower than she was, but the Russian had to admit her wife had a real enthusiasm, and understanding, of high art, the art of the flesh included. It was one of the things which attracted her most to Femke, and she was sometimes sorrowful she could not craft such elegant descriptions of bodily contact such as she had now with Mariah. All she could do was moan, and moan, and, finally, after grinding her sopping wet sex all over Mariah's crotch, slamming into it, letting their labia kiss, Darya came together with her fellow manager, feeling droplets of Mariah's ecstasy spraying over her pussy and responding with a flood of her own that drenched them both, giving Mariah a throaty, lustful scream of passion before her muscles gave way, Darya seeming to melt over Mariah, panting and whimpering as they both needed time to recover after that climax.

Femke, meanwhile, felt her opponent starting to go soft underneath her, too, though she would not slow down her abuse of Bubbles's body, knowing that she needed to maximize the benefit she reaped from this opportunity. She slapped Bubbles's pussy again, hard, then kept her hand there, beginning to grind her palm forward and back along those exposed lips. "Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine," she repeated, making it her mantra.

And then she felt that tongue invade her most sacred, sensitive place, and her eyes opened wider, her hand stopped, and she shuddered, letting out a loud moan as she rocked on top of Bubbles's face. Suddenly, she knew what her twin was trying to do, and she knew that it would be very difficult for her to prevent it...or resist it. Her pussy already felt wetter. "Aahn...fuck...!" she hissed, as she tried to distract Bubbles, make the best of the time she had, slapping the woman's sex again, and with her other hand viciously seizing hold of and twisting a nipple!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:38 am

Femke was good at facesitting. That was a strange thing to admit, and Bubbles knew the average woman would be perplexed by it, but she and her doppelganger were far from the average. Few would’ve seen the art that came with the tanned beauty’s motions, could’ve realized how much real technique there was involved. Sure, sitting on someone’s face was an easy thing to do, but there was a marked difference between just plopping your butt down and actually making a technique out in. Queening could be great, it could be kinky, it could be hot and dominating - but it could also be an art.

That was what Mariah saw as her head rolled to the side, melting after Darya’s thorough ravaging. Her wife’s face was engulfed in Femke’s raw flesh, covering her like some insane mass. Oh, her head would escape every now and then - it was hard to keep someone like Bubbles down for long. But not impossible, and the more her wife struggled, the more energy she would waste.  It was a trap, and struggling would only make it that much harder to escape.

But Mariah had faith in her love. She’d find a way out. So, when she turned back to look up at the woman above her, there wasn’t an ounce of worry in her face. She was content in her bliss. With one, final, teasing squeeze, she unlocked her legs and let them fall to the side, so she could simply savor the sensation of Darya laying down all over her.

It’s a calm scene, serene and saccharine, a far cry apart from the chaos in the ring. Femke tore into Bubbles’ body with reckless abandon and unending lust, making the Virgin Killer squeak and squeal underneath her. It was an utterly alien situation for her to be in, and at first glance it might’ve seen hopeless.

But no amount of glances would tell an observer what was really going on, or explain why Femke’s moan came out of nowhere, or show the magic Bubbles was working with her tongue. She felt that shudder, and she knew her efforts were in vain, even as her brain started to grow hazy. Femdom 101: Being on top was not the same thing as being in control.

So she pressed the issue. More licking. Deeper. Stronger. Faster. And with her hands free, she brought them around Femke’s legs under her fingers found that wet pussy, glistening with far more than oil, and began to fondle away, seeing how far she could slip into the folds before she was stopped. Yes, Femke stimulated her as well, but she was willing to make bets on who’d cross the finish line first this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:43 am

It took Darya's eye several seconds to refocus after her orgasm, for the water in it to wash away and the dizziness that climax had induced to flutter away. As Mariah's legs dropped away from her, letting her simply relax limply on top of the American manager, Darya's eye turned back to the ring beside them, looking to catch up on the action between Femke and Bubbles, to fill in where the snippets she had caught during her rough fucking of her counterpart had led the match.

God, Femke facesitting Bubbles...how spoiled am I, to have a dream come true in front of me and not give it full attention... Darya thought, feeling almost guilty for her little dalliance with Mariah. Not because of anything that had transpired between them, but because she had not given Femke her full, undivided, unceasing attention—even if her wife would have never demanded it. She would be punished by the universe, of course. She had missed the vast majority of the facesit during her orgasm, lost so many precious seconds of seeing ample butt cheeks devouring a gorgeous face between them.

Darya sighed and laid her cheek down on Mariah's face, relaxing and just taking in the sights, her body still pressed against her new rival's as Femke rolled her hips, keeping Bubbles's face moving but never letting her get enough air to last...

But, despite the appearance of still utterly dominating her foe, Femke was now in turmoil. She was on top, and she could probably keep that top position for quite a while longer. But she was no longer in control. That tongue, stabbing up between her butt cheeks, invading her when she had least expected it, had seen to that. And now, Bubbles brought both her hands around, sliding them all over Femke's sex, playing with her folds to her heart's content, sliding fingers in deep, just exploring by touch, without any sight to go by. Femke shuddered, and let out a loud moan. Her body tensed up a couple of times and she bent, slightly, widening her legs to try to get a handle on all that pleasure.

"Mmmmnnnah...oooh..." she moaned, biting her lip, as her sex got wetter and wetter and there was going to be no stopping what was coming. She had Bubbles's sex in her hand, too, and too late she would start rubbing and shoving a couple fingers into it, trying to slow her down, trying to turn her on, too. She still had that nipple in her other hand, giving it rough yanks and tugs, like trying to milk Bubbles.

It was all going to be in vain. Femke was going to cum. She could feel it building inside her. And she could not, for the life of her, force herself to lift her ass up from her rival's face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 am

What was the difference between fucking and hentai wrestling? It was a question that Bubbles had been asked dozens of times, and she was sure that Femke got a lot of it, too. To be fair, it wasn’t the easiest thing for the average person to wrap their head around, and to be even fairer, there were plenty of hentai matches that were nothing much than sex in the middle of the ring -  two women just going at it, just fucking, just taking their fill right there. Hot, sure, but competitive?

The next time someone asked her that question, though, she was going to cite this match - and more specifically, this moment. Because if there was a better example of what a hentai match truly was about, she couldn’t think of it.

Mariah could see it, too. Even as she laid there with Darya on top of her, the two of them entwined in their sweaty, steaming embrace, she could see the real war raging in the middle of the ring, and she knew her Russian counterpart saw it, too. This wasn’t just a test of strength, not even just a test of will, but one of strategy and wit. It was sexual chess, and whether the crowd knew it or not, they were watching two grandmasters go at it.

”We’ve been bad, haven’t we?” Mariah let out a wistful, lustful, dreadful sigh. ”Whatever punishment we get, we deserve? Agree?”

It wasn’t the worst thought she could entertain - the idea of, say, being smothered for her sins in the same way Bubbles currently was definitely appealed. But that wasn’t the whole story, and as Femke’s body began to undulate, she could see a much clearer picture.

In Femke’s defense, she was putting up an admirable fight, finger-fucking Bubbles with raw abandon. But the harder she went, the harder Bubbles pushed. Every action was answered with an equal reactions, as the Virgin Killer plumbed into depths that even she had never experienced before, the oil giving her far greater access. The lack of air was a problem, but that only drove her on even harder, made her thrust and lick with more passion, knowing her time was limited.

From deep within Femke’s ass, Bubbles roared, a mighty cry that made its way to the top of her rival’s spine. The roar of a beast. The roar of a conqueror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next