Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Harrier, Kelsea, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Saintezis, skip-stop, UtopiaFactionRP

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Back to rp :]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm by 321Shazam

I know it's been awhile but I'm back into the swing of things. I'd love to get some sexy and fun matches with you guys oh ba gawd! Please pm me here or in the discord if you have an idea for matches

Comments: 5

LF matches or rps

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am by kiranar

I have several characters on most rosters except tension, but I am not against some of my characters taking opponents from there. Celeste the Carpathian Impaler, The Emerald Moons are my friction wrestlers Kirana is a character I made based off of Monster Hunter series along with my Xeltron from the starwars universe. Message me if any of the characters seems interesting.

Comments: 0

Looking to get my feet wet

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 am by beachking

Would love some fun and nice matches or some dirty backstage stuff

http://www.afwrpg.com/t19177-the-beach-beauties#521597
they take on anyone

Comments: 11

Wanna Be Stronger

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Wanna Be Stronger - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanna Be Stronger

Post by Vcom7418 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Navi quietly growled in anger in response. At absolute worst case scenario for her, she expected for Sakura to be on her level...but for her to still to come out on the losing end. She wasn't going into this spar expecting to lose, and to see the idol's smiling and blushing face.

Though respectfully admitting her defeat, the blonde would push the raven-haired woman's hand with the back of her's, opting to get up to her feet on her own strength, as difficult as it was after taking her opponent's finisher...

Grunting after she got up to her feet, she would tell to Sakura: "Alright, you weren't brought into this company as a training dummy...fair enough. But, I am still better than you, and if the moment I get a chance to prove that, I am taking it, no second thoughts,"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Sakura was still overjoyed at the fact of beating Navi, she proved to the woman that she was no jobber and she came in the AFW to be a respectable opponent. However, her innocence would get the better of her as she attempted to give her opponent a helping hand but Navi perhaps thought Sakura was being condescending with her attitude.

She would smack Sakura's hand away, much to the former pop idols astonishment as the blonde would get back up on her own two feet. Hearing her words sent chills down Sakura's spine, the women here were quite different than in Berserk. She would take a deep breath and sigh, before nodding. "I'm glad you at least admit that I'm no jobber. I'm going to wait for that chance then because I'm going to be there to prove you wrong once again"she would say with a determined glare to her opponent.

Sakura would then close her eyes for a brief moment before turning her back to her opponent, looking to exit the ring and hit the locker room for a well deserve shower.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:38 am

Navi smirked at Sakura's words of proving her wrong once more, really doubting that. In a sparring match, where the point was training, she naturally held back. Now, knowing Sakura's limit was way higher than she expected, the idol wouldn't get such a luxury next time, much less on a show in an actual match...

With Sakura turning to leave, Navi would do the same herself, taking a shower, before planning to leave for a pharmacy to get Melody some meds...and then going home.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8