Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wanna Be Stronger

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wanna Be Stronger - Page 4 Empty Re: Wanna Be Stronger

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Right before Navi put her palms to the ring to try and push herself up, Sakura sat right on top of her, straddling her back, as she cupped her chin, and wretched her head backwards for a Camel Clutch!

"AAGH...D-Damni----RAAAAGH!"

Navi's hands instantly shot to her chin, trying to get Sakura's hands away from her chin to break the hold! But the raven-haired idol's grip proved to be just as good as with her Crossface earlier...

...still, despite the massive pain put on her back, she didn't give up, starting to push both herself and Sakura on top of her towards the ropes to try and break the painful hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:12 am

Sakura saw the opening, she wasn't going to let this chance go. Quickly jumping on top of her opponent's back, she would send Navi back down on her belly before locking in a camel clutch submission. She pulled on her opponent's chin as further back as she could, gritting her teeth in effort as she looked to make the blonde tap out.

However, she would start to pry her hands off her chin a little bit. Still, Sakura was determined to hang on and when Navi realized Sakura's grip was stronger than she thought, she would start to drag the two towards the ropes and go for the ropes. Sakura still held on, despite knowing Navi's plan of the rope break, she decided to crank up the submission hold in hopes to have her tap before she would reach the ropes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:34 am

"AAAAAGHH...", Navi screamed as Sakura continued the torture Navi's spine, the blonde even stopping in her tracks to get to the ropes, clawing the mat, trying to ignore the massive pain in her back to continue pushing ahead, refusing to tap out!

With the momentary pause over, Navi would continue her way towards the ropes, with it just a meter away now!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 am

"Come on!! say it, give up!" Sakura would continue to try and ask for Navi's submission while the blonde continued to make her way towards the ring ropes. Eventually, the blonde did managed to get to the ropes much to the disappointment of Hagiwara who was hoping to get a big win and show her opponent that she was not just a jobber anymore.

As agreed, Sakura would let her opponent go and take a couple of steps back. Her body sweating a bit as she brushed her hair back, chest heaving up and down while she panted but she was still ready to go.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:20 am

"Nghhhh...no...screw you!", Navi shouted back at Sakura as she grasped the bottom rope with her hand!

Sakura immediately released the blonde's hand and stepped away. The exchange of submissions definitely showed to Navi that Sakura wasn't the wrestler she were when she last saw her matches. She could both take them and give them out!

"Ghh...I underestimated you...", Navi said, as she used the ropes to get back to her feet: "But not by much. I'll definitely have you tapping the mat in less than 5 minutes", Navi smirked at Sakura, before standing back into a grappling stance once more, prepared to circle middle of the ring with Sakura.

Instead of grappling this time, however, Navi would attempt to launch a harsh forearm strike at the idol's jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Sakura was impressed by Navi's resolve. She knew that the way she talked before their spar, she wouldn't be an easy opponent just because of the confidence she showed before their spar. However, Sakura was more than happy with her performance as she made it clear to her opponent that she was no jobber.

Sakura smiled as she allowed Navi to get back up and almost thought that her opponent was complimenting the former idol. "Haha so now it's five minutes wrong huh? Well, I proved you wrong before I can do it again" she would say before being caught with a vicious forearm strike to her jaw.

Sakura cried out in pain as she staggered back, clutching her jaw for a moment. She glared back at her opponent before trying to repay her the favour, attempting a forearm strike of her own aimed at her opponent's chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:35 pm

With the 2 rivals continuing their spar, Navi's forearm satisfyingly connected with Sakura's jaw, staggering back!

But, with the blonde caught up in the moment for too long, Sakura would repay in kind, by launching her own forearm attack at Navi's chest!

Screaming and growling in pain, Navi took a step back in a recoil of the attack, before winding her hand, and launching it at her opponent's own sizable bust with a Knife Edge Chop!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:43 am

Once again looking to start their bout from scratch, the two ladies would engage in a grapple position, only for the blonde to sucker punch Sakura with a quick forearm to her jaw. The idol would respond via a quick forearm to her opponent' chest, which send her staggering back while screaming in pain.

Sakura smiled, looking to grab her opponent by the head while she was still reeling back but was met with a thunderous chest slap to her breasts! Sakura cried out in pain, clutching her breasts as she staggered back into her corner, massaging her sore chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Navi smirked back at Sakura's pained expression as she loudly and harshly chopped the idol into her chest, while keeping her hand on her smaller pair from her raven-haired idol's previous attack.

Looking to press her advantage, the blonde would unleash with a series of chops to Sakura's chest, trying to force her opponent to stagger back into the corner!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Her breasts made them an easy target judging by the size of her boobs, Navi smacked her chest with a sharp chop which send the idol reeling backwards and clutching her chest, nursing the stinging sensation she felt.

Navi soon would press her advantage by unloading a flurry of chops aimed at Sakura's sizeable chest, each sending a stinging sensation to her chest and probably left her breasts with a red slap mark. Sakura whined as she staggered back and was forced in the corner.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next