by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:37 am

The train pulled away, and the few other passengers who had been in their car were already making their way down the steps of the elevated platform, leaving Maddie and whoever her new friend was alone together, their shorts still bunched down around their lower thighs—the fact that her blue thong-clad butt had been sticking out as she lunged for the open door had never even occurred to her—and their nearly bare bums thrust proudly into each other, glued together again, each butt cheek firmly affixed to its mirror image, both squishing and jiggling, slightly, whenever one of them adjusted her footing or twitched a muscle.

"HA! Only in your dreams! You have no idea how great of an athlete I am! Here, check this out!" She would now thrust not just her butt, but her whole body backward, trying to find the girl's arms and hook her own around them, pressing bicep against bicep, while she would push one leg backward, placing her foot in between her rival's, while the other one would take the outside, both legs grinding up against their opposites, showing off their tone and the fine movement of all of those running muscles—in the process, sliding both pairs of booty shorts even further down, to their owners' knees. "Feel all my muscles? You already got nice and familiar with my glutes, but note the biceps. The hamstrings, and calves. You can't compete with all this!" She flexed, letting the girl feel her power.

But a big, conspiratorial grin came to her face. She would bet that her opponent knew, right now, exactly what she was about to say. "But maybe...maybe you think you want to try, huh?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:41 am

Sachiko felt the arms wrapping around hers and did not resist, instead look to see just what the other butt girl was up to as they already had their thong covered butts glued together, ensuring that the most butt cheek skin was touching at all time. Pulling on her arms as she felt the mystery girl pulling in on her arms to really kick up the tension between butts. Muscles squishing against each other, trying to outpower the other as Sachiko kept her eyes forward, not willing to let herself slip and accidentally try to look over her shoulder!

Sachiko couldn't stop grinning at this point, this girl was working her up so much that she could barely stand it! She really just wanted to look over her shoulder, just to take a peek to see just so she could put a face to the butt that was drilling into hers! She wouldn't miss a beat however, even with her dying urge to sate her curiosity there was no way that Sachiko was backing down from any sort of challenge as their booty shorts continued to go lower and lower down their legs, the two of them refusing to care about who saw!

"Hehehe, girl I know I can compete. I haven't met a body that could keep up with me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Their no-looksies contest had to come to an end soon, as they initiated more and more points of contact between their bodies and made it more and more difficult not to catch an accidental glimpse of the other's wrist, or her foot on the platform. Maddie knew just how dangerous a game she was playing, and she kept her neck absolutely rigid, finding a billboard of a cute girl licking an ice cream cone across the street and just staring at it, to avoid even thinking about what the girl she was shoving into could look like.

That strategy lasted all of five seconds. She could look like that girl. I mean, she doesn't have ice cream right now, but I could go buy one for her...and shove it up her cute, round butt!

Maddie shoved her rear hard into its opponent, grinding hard, as she felt the Japanese girl doing the same back. The two of them were getting more and more competitive, and Maddie knew their contest had to come to an end sooner or later! They had other competitions to do! Maddie would not let the girl get away with thinking she could win! "You mean you haven't until today! You couldn't beat my butt, or run faster than me, or...anything!" She gave her foe's butt as hard a slam as she could, giggling uncontrollably as she did! "And we can start finding all that out for sure as soon as you give up and look at me!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am

Sachiko's neck was stiff, continuing to look forward as not even the tiniest of temptation would trick her into looking back. Even if she really wanted to, the thought and imagination of just what kind of girl it was that was locking asses with her that was the fiercest she's ever done! The girl behind her continued to brag that there was nothing she could lose at which continued to stir the competitive blood that was in her veins!

"Nah, still haven't met one and doesn't look like that's going to change!" she continued to boast, shoving out her bare butt once again to try and force the other back a step.

Sachiko was going to stand there all day unless the other girl was going to give up and look at her. "Ha! Then you better be excepting an excited day of butt grinding until one of us gives up, because you're not outlasting me forever!" Sachiko smiled out, continuing to flex her butt to grind up and down with her butt cheeks, looking to wear down the other girl enough to the point where she slipped and looked. Because if this kept up, feeling the butt smack against hers, Sachiko's feet dug into the ground, she wasn't so sure if she would be able to as well as she was giggling right back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 am

"Well, how do you think I feel? I really haven't ever met a girl who could compete with me! I'm not just a crazy girl who bumps butts with girls they haven't even looked at on the train and then challenges them to compare body parts!" Technically, that was what Maddie was. Technically, though, they were both exactly that. Neither of them were budging, and even as their bodies intertwined, arms bracing, legs sliding against each other and even pressing up into their firm, connected booties, they still refused to look at each other.

Maddie was not going to let this go on for much longer. She had to assert her dominance now, and put all of those thoughts of superiority out of her equally-smug Japanese friend's head right now! "Ha! You think I'm not ready for a whole day of this! I'm ready for a whole year of this! I'm not letting your butt get away until you admit that mine is better!" she taunted, wiggling hers back and forth, grinding it left and right, hard, against her foe's. But she had a surprise. She pulled her butt back, until they were just barely touching.

"But that might be sooner than you think! Take...THIS!" she yelled, and she slammed her butt back as hard as she could, trying to floor the Japanese girl at long last!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 am

Sachiko tightened her arms when it was the other girl attesting that it was Sachiko who started this! She was merely retaliating for the bump! Or so she told herself, it could've been and probably was an innocent mistake due to circumstances. But feeling that butt press against hers, all of those toned muscles smacking into her's was too much to just ignore! "Oh come on, you were practically begging to compare butts the second it touched mine!" Sachiko fired back, her lips stayed smiling as the two continued to grind butts together.

But simple grinding wasn't going to be enough! Sachiko and she was pretty sure the other girl wanted nothing less than total victory as she would begin shifting her butt from left to right as hard as she could! The two would be strongly pushing into the other, neither one of them giving a step. "Ha! You sure you could last a whole year of mine whupping yours? You'd be better in the sense of not knowing when to give up at that point!" Rather than continue the deadlock, Sachiko decided to escalate it as she pulled her butt back until both cheeks were barely touching.

Swinging her butt backwards with the intention of knocking the other girl off of her feet, she was not expecting the same being done back! The two collided with such force that it caught Sachiko by surprise as the force unhooked her arms and caused her to fall forward! Landing on the ground with her butt pointing right up in the air, Sachiko groaned out as she began pushing herself up and unintentionally looked through her legs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:07 am

Maddie drove all her momentum, all her weight backward, figuring that she did not need to balance if she knocked her new rival over with this sudden, totally unexpected, decisive thrust. The girl was strong enough that Maddie needed all her weight behind the attack, anyway, for it to stand a chance of success. And she did it! She knocked the girl over, sending her tumbling forward onto her hands, butt stuck up in the air.

But things were not as peachy as they might have been. Because even though she knocked the girl down, she got knocked down, too. That round, firm butt slammed into hers and, without her feet solidly under her, she lost her balance. Somehow, they had gone for the same decisive move at the same time. With a yelp, eyes wide, Maddie went tumbling down onto the station platform, barely able to get her hands underneath her and avoid a nasty fall. But her feet had been so firmly planted that they remained glued to the platform, her legs upright, butt still sticking up, rubbing against her opponent's. And, as it turned out, the same thing had happened to the other girl, and, as Maddie rose up on her hands...she found herself staring between two pairs of bangin' legs into a gorgeous Japanese face, with big purple eyes and cute little features, all of it surrounded by vibrant pink hair.

Maddie blushed. She couldn't help it. The position they were in, practically touching their toes, staring at each other's upside-down faces while their butts still rubbed together...it was almost embarrassing! And the girl was so hot, too! For a few seconds, Maddie stared into that cute face, eyes wide, at a loss for words. Then, a grin formed on her face and she giggled, almost maniacally, thrusting an arm between all four legs to point at the girl. "Ha! You looked!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:58 pm

A colossal meeting of the butts rang out with a loud smack between the two butts, Sachiko letting out a cry of shock as she tumbled forward, throwing out her hands to catch herself to prevent herself from having a nasty face plant. She wouldn't want to ruin her good looks before the mystery girl would finally give in and look at her face. Like right now. Their eyes met, looking through the legs at the other's upside down face. The sky blue eyes and the long brown hair draping down around that cute face that was right in view of an amazing pair of ass cheeks on full display with the thin protection of the thong!

Sachiko's cheeks flared up, she definitely was not expecting this to be the way that they finally broke their no-looking duel with what their almost fully exposed butts sticking up in the air like this. But she couldn't let this stun her for too long!

After a few seconds of staring at the other girl, lost in her features before seeing that grin form on her face and a loud shrill laughter began. Sachiko's face redden up more at the assertion that she had lost. "Nuh uh! You're the one who looked first!" she shouted out as she quickly pushed herself up to her knees and turned around to the cute mystery girl for the first time. "You looked at me a second before I looked at you! You lost!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:53 pm

After an impact like that, it took both girls a few seconds to recover. And tack on a few more seconds once they finally made eye contact, wholly unexpectedly, between their butts, as the two girls had planted their feet so firmly they kept those firm, round rears up in the air while the rest of them fell down. Blue eyes met purple, as each girl checked out the other's sweet, adorable features, running from hair to lips to nose to cheeks to ears to eyebrows to forehead to eyelashes to hair again...or at least that's what Maddie was doing. She had almost been driven crazy by the butt battle, and the contest to keep from looking at each other. She needed to drink this girl in. She didn't even look at that thong-clad butt which was still bumping and rubbing against hers until after she'd claimed victory.

But of course, the other girl claimed victory, too, asserting that Maddie looked a second before her as she got up onto her knees and turned. Maddie did the same, their butts peeling away from each other again with another sweaty suction sound. The American girl quickly turned to her new rival and stuck her tongue out at the sheer audacity of the pink-haired cutie! "Nuh uh nuh uh!" she barked, doubling the other girl's number of "nuh uhs." "You looked way before me! Like, almost a full minute!"

Obviously, that was an exaggeration, but no one else was there to say it wasn't! Maddie reached forward with both hands and pinched the other girl's flushed cheeks, tugging them gently. "It's really adorable you think you won, though," she taunted, with a sinister little grin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:28 am

Turning around, Sachiko would realize that this girl didn't just have a nice ass, she was definitely the full package of attractive! It took her breath away, knowing that the ass she was grinding against all this time belong to a girl like that. With looks like that, Sachiko was damn certain that she wasn't anything but a wrestler especially with an attitude like that! She would be glad that she out of all the girls to have possible ran into on a train and begin a butt war for the ages was one such as herself!

"Because I did win you dummy! We weren't even on the ground for a full minute! We were like...30 seconds tops and even then you were a second faster to look at me and my bomb bod!" Sachiko continued to proclaim that it was in fact the still unnamed girl that she had been butt battling with for a good 20 minutes. "Admit it, you like what you see right?" Sachiko let out as she turned to the side a bit to pop out her butt to ensure that was where the unnamed girl's eyes would go to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next