by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 11 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Maddie bumped Sachiko's fist with her own, sealing their temporary truce, and successfully bringing them back to the sort of playful competitiveness they started this war with, ending the brief period of intense, catty fighting. Not that the rest of it wasn't going to be intense, but Maddie would allow Sachiko a few minutes of relaxing, and would take advantage of it herself, as well. Both to recover from their battle, and to get a few glimpses of the Japanese girl's body. She pondered how she could go about copping a good feel of Sachiko's booty again.

"That's what I was planning to do, too! You definitely need a lot of sun, though. You're looking pretty pasty!" she teased, poking at the side of the other girl's breast with one finger, wiggling it against exposed flesh. Then, sitting up a bit, Maddie would look left and right, then glance down the beach, towards the water. "Aaah...my bag's all the way down there, now..." she grumbled, looking at all of the stuff the two of them had left at the water's edge. She poked Sachiko's boob again and collapsed back down. "Heyyyy, Sachi, go get our stuff..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:25 am

Sachiko took offense t the last part about her being too white. "Pasty!? I'll have you know that I have a healthy glow!" she shouted out playfully as she popped her head up to look right at Maddie, before letting out a giggle and laying right back down on the sand, listening to the calming sound of the waves rushing on to the beach and then back out. Then she remembered as Maddie pointed it out, she had tossed her bag down next to the water's edge before she began tussling with Maddie as her eyes shot open and she snapped up to a seated position.

She completely forgot about the retort that she was going to lay into Maddie about getting her own bag. "Oh crap! It's going to get wet!" she let out as she sprung up from the sand, temporarily forgetting about her fatigue as she raced over to the bags. Quickly before the the water had absorbed them and pulled into the ocean, Sachiko managed to scoop out both bags up just as the wave was about to push itself further up the beach as she scurried back to towards Maddie.

Except that she ran right past her!

"Come on! There's probably a better place to lounge at up beach! Don't fall behind!" She let out as she gave a playful smirk before lightly running off. She was in no condition to sprint off now that priority to retrieve the bags wasn't shooting her forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:02 am

Maddie, even though they had a temporary truce, couldn't help but be who she was, and who she was an unabashed tease. She poked and prodded Sachiko and told her to go pick up both of their bags, expecting the Japanese girl to prod her back and go back and forth for a while before they were forced into some sort of compromise, possibly after another exhausting battle where Maddie would clearly establish her superiority and Sachiko would rabidly deny it.

But then, all of a sudden, Maddie watched as the pink-haired cutie bounced up onto her feet, sprinting over and scooping up both of their bags before the tide, which had already been lapping at their edges, could carry them away! Admittedly...that was pretty good thinking. Maddie would have probably gotten absorbed into another contest of wills and not even though about the gradual progression of the tide. As Sachiko bounded back over, Maddie would sit up and prepare to thank her—before her new rival went sprinting right past her, further up the beach!

It might not have been a race, but Maddie certainly wasn't going to be left behind! "Hey! Don't you run away from me!" she yelled with a laugh, as she jumped up onto her feet, spraying sand as she jogged after Sachiko, as fast as her exhausted legs could carry her, as they searched for a better spot to lay out!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:57 am

Sachiko let out a grin and a snicker as she left Maddie in the dust, rushing up the beach and looking through the beach for an opening for them to set up and start lounging about. Just because they had come to an agreement to settle things later, didn't mean that they couldn't continue to tack things on the side. Rushing through the beach, though not at the speeds as before, Sachiko looked around and noticed that the beach was quite crowded now that she wasn't completely focused on the water's edge.

This was going to make finding a spot difficult, but it wouldn't stop her from trying. As long as it would have her still be ahead of Maddie, she wouldn't mind. Now the two were just having silly fun and Sachiko wouldn't mind a lighter shade of competition after what they just went through. "Hehehe, then why don't you catch up slowpoke? Or do you want another helping of my sand dust!?"

She still believe that she would've kicked Maddie's cute butt if they were competing a match however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:14 am

Maddie didn't have two bags weighing her down as she ran, so she was pretty sure she could easily keep up with the pink-haired girl as she sprinted further away from the water, up onto the drier, hotter sand where they would have a little bit more room to spread out, and relax, and sunbathe, taking a little break from their war. Though that break was not going to last for long, as Sachiko seemed intent on taunting Maddie about her speed! Maddie snorted in exaggerated fashion as she sped up a little bit, ducking between people with her bag-less agility as she sought out a spot for them to lay down on!

"Please! You know I ran track in high school, right? And I was SO the best!" Maddie insisted, yelling back over a few people's heads to her friend as she kept track of that pink head bobbing around. The beach was a little more crowded than she had anticipated, and it wasn't easy to find a good spot. But she was going to find one and stake their claim, and make Sachiko come over to the space she found and admit how great it was and how much of a beach-scouting expert Maddie was!

She slid between two slightly younger girls who were heading down the beach, thinking she saw a pretty open area over people's heads, trying to go around their flank and reach it to confirm it was just what they needed...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:57 am

As much as it was tempting to just break out into another sprint to outpace Maddie, who managed to catch up to Sachiko, the pink haired girl decided that it was better just to keep pace so that they could continue lobbing fun verbal barbs at each other. She would let out an equally exaggerated snort when she saw Maddie showing off her skills. "Oh please, showing off now isn't going to make you look any better from losing!" she laughed out as she continued to run even with the two bags, showing off her ability by jumping over a couple who were sunbathing.

"Ha! You think you're the only one who did track? So did I! No one was good enough to keep up with me though!" she bragged as she would break her trance off of Maddie to scan the area as after she saw Maddie doing the same. Never to be beaten out, now in the field of beach lounging now that her newest rival was doing it, Sachiko wasn't going to be beaten in any field!

She would see a good open area as she weaved around a clueless duo and ran past them, unbeknownst to Sachiko, she and Maddie were looking at the same area!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:35 am

"If you did track, how come I never heard of you, huh!?" Maddie would retort, calling out to Sachiko over a row of people who seemed to be milling around without any strong direction to their meandering. "I ran varsity all four years! State champion in the hundred, in hurdles, at a mile distance! I still hold two state records, so what've you done, huh??"

Maddie could tell that there were not nearly as many heads bobbing around in the area she saw through the crowd, and, as she hurried around another group of people, she could tell that there was actually quite a nice, open spot, on a slight rise on the beach, with pristine, unspoiled sand arranged in squiggly ripples across the little rise, with just one series of footprints spoiling the pattern. It was perfect, and Maddie was going to claim it for her and her new rival, and make sure to claim it for them before her acquaintance could!

"Waaah!" she would yell, tongue sticking out a bit as she would juke around a tall, curvy girl in a tiny gold bikini, and then would make a professional-quality baseball slide, kicking up a cloud of sand as she slid into the open space!

Last edited by Daaharu on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:54 am

Sachiko would stick out her tongue in a playful manner as Maddie listed all of the accomplishments she did, they were impressive and if Sachiko had stuck in track she might have gotten similar accolades. However, with no one to properly challenge her in the sport, she quickly lost interest and left for greener pastures. "Maybe you would've if I had stuck around, but I had other things I wanted to try out!" she sheepishly replied as she continued racing towards the open space. With the bags slowing her down, she couldn't quite make full use of her agility like Maddie was, who made a grand entrance into the open space.

"Wow! You went all out on that one didn't you?" she let out in surprise, quite shocked at the fact someone was really just as competitive as her. She was thinking about pulling something similar, but not only was she carrying her own bag, she was carrying Maddie's bag. She didn't want to run the risk of breaking anything that was important to her new friend as she ran up after Maddie and stood next to the girl who was in the sand after that over the top baseball slide.

"Get up silly!" she let out as she extended her hand, looking to pull her out of the sand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:22 am

"What, you can't do more than one sport at a time? C'mon!" Maddie would tease, feeling like she definitely had one over on her pink-haired counterpart there. The Californian just could not stop competing, and she demonstrated that much when she slid into the open space dramatically, just ahead of Sachiko, who bounded over just a few seconds after the dust from her slide settled. Maddie snickered and stretched out her back, hands behind her head, though she refrained from taunting Sachiko about her win here, since the Japanese girl was carrying both of their bags and it was not exactly a straight-up fight. Maddie was only going to really rub in victories which were completely fair, and this one was very unofficial at best.

As Sachiko extended her hand, Maddie would shrug and grab on, using it to pull herself up onto her feet, following the suggestion of her new friend. "I thought we were laying in the sun, though," she would say, as she got up on her feet and let go of Sachiko, though she now extended her arm slightly more downward, at a different angle, offering to take her own bag from Sachiko. "I figure we just get what's left of our shorts off, right, and then I've got some lotion in my bag..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:38 am

"Did you not bring a towel to lay down on? You can't sunbathe with lotion on, other wise sand is going to stick on you way worse than usual!" she exclaimed, wondering just how it was that American's sunbathed so haphazardly. Setting down the bags to the side, Sachiko would procure her towel to separate her and the sand to maximize her comfort. "Well, they are pretty soggy." she let out when the topic was turned to their pants as she smirked out, turning around and popping out her butt to point at Maddie's face.

"So how about you do the winner good and take them off?" she smirked out, once again never passing up on a chance to try and rub whatever she could into Maddie's face as she looked over her shoulder, showing off her bright smile of victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next