Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cy_Man, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Saintezis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Open invite Friction/Tension hardcore promo

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:49 am by Lotuswarrior

Samantha Fox is looking for a match where she can cut loose a bit. So I decided for her to throw an open invite match to both Tension and Friction roster members. So the match will be a first to 3 tables match. There are a few special rules though.
1. No repeat moves through tables. Basically a different move must be used to score a point through a table. If Samantha is choke slammed through a table, then a second chokeslam through a table won't score you a point.

2. 30 second break between …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Matches for two of my characters

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 am by kiranar

Looking for matches for Celeste doing hardcore or regular matches and they can be spooky themed due to the time of the year. I also have Emerald Moons who will do single or tag matches.

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

Post by Deus001 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Ryan was feeling a sense of progress against Kei currently, like he was starting to feel like he was getting somewhere. Granted he knew any bout against Kei was going to be a case of at the very least setting up for the long haul, thankfully Mr Knight was no stranger to setting himself up for that. Proving his mettle in a forest and facing the elements with stoic bravery and inward courage, but it was another to put into practise. Kei was one that likely faced people akin to the paragon, but Ryan liked to think his sheer grit and tenacity would let him keep in the fight.

It seemed that luck was favouring the Paragon in this exchange however, Kei was seemingly aggrivated by Ryan's arm attack and in perhaps a spur of the moment was ending up making her reveal a potential weak spot for Mr Knight to attack. Seeing a potential chance to attack Ryan would try to position himself to step behind her, turning your back to your opponent in any sport was a recipe for disaster.....

*Can I take this advantage? Or is she performing a feint?* Ryan thought to himself as he prepared to try and risk his current position for something better. Mr Knight would try to release his current grip and try to wrap his arms around the Canadian vetran for a full nelson hold, to try and block out the use of her arms and see how Kei would perform in this situation.....

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Ryan was correct in the sense that turning one’s back to an opponent isn’t a good idea, though the mere thought of her positioning changing, even if he were to have acted right away, would have given her an extra second or so to get her thoughts together instead of him simply grabbing her. The fact that he stopped to question it made it actually go better for Kei than what she hoped as she was able to not only where she was, but Ryan as well as he felt him grabbing hold of her again.

She would have to move quickly, which she attempted to fight off him putting her arms in place and pull them free before counting with a variation of an arm drag, this is unless he was able to get the better of her at that moment.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Ryan knew Kei was a crafty one, honed by years in the squared circle that exceeded the years he was around. Still Ryan was pleased at the very least with how well he was doing against the Canadian veteran, the progress spent toiling in the forests paying combined with the Paragon's chess like mentality making dividends for him. Still Ryan didn't know what Kei was thinking, sure you could read people. But the Canadian probably had been in this situation many times, where the back had been exposed and liable to be an attack vector.

Now Ryan was intent on trying to further solidify his advantage against Kei, but the Canadian was of the opinion of another idea. The pause given to her by the Paragon of Britain seemingly allowing Kei to rally. Ryan was perhaps a bit too analytical for his own good in this exchange, because suddenly Kei was able to muster out of the Paragon's grapple and used the closeness of his arms to counter into a move of her own. The crowd was bearing witness to a battle of skill and finesse between two well versed in their craft, taken to a location where those typically start out in.

Mr Knight however was taken a bit aback by Kei's rally attempt, and he was flung head over heels. Ryan groaned as he hit the mat, left looking up into the lights. In one counter the Canadian had pulled the rug out from under the Brit and left him a momentarily stunned heap on the floor, still were he able Ryan may have praised Kei. But right now he would have done anything but.....

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:43 am

Having managed to avoid being put in a less desirable situation, Kei managed to turn things and have him down where she just was.  Taking a moment to get some feeling into her forearm back, she kept an eye on Ryan, sizing him up for however long it took for him to make a move to get vertical again...which is when she would strike next by way of a standing dropkick once he got completely vertical again...though if he was one that would take his sweet time she would instead get annoyed by that and give him a swift punt in the ribs.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Ryan was taken for a loop, one minute Kei was being put to heel by the Paragon's controlled but aggressive control of the situation. Then the Canadian vet pulls the rug out from under Ryan's feet, a stern reminder for Ryan in hindsight that even the best laid plans can go awry. Lo and behold it was going so well that Mr Knight completely forgot of a backup plan with how well it had been going for him currently. It left the young man with an important piece of advice, but in his current state it wasn't exactly something he could consider as he was stunned.

Mr Knight was attempting to rally, but considering how flat footed he was caught it was easier said than done. But Kei was going to take the chance to take the advantage, by delivering a hard kick to the ribs to Ryan. Earning a very loud grunt from Ryan as he was sent rolling for a loop, that was a sound hit right there. But it would actually serve to rouse Ryan back from his stunned state, clutching his sides with one arm Mr Knight would roll to the side.

Moving onto his knees and getting up Ryan would put his other arm to his mouth and say "Okay, you got a good hit in there. Ooya, you sure know to put a person to task......" Mr Knight usually didn't make remarks such as this, preferring to instead keep to the task. But this sure wasn't good as Ryan tried to rally......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3