Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Ryan was intent on proving his skill in this battle, he was unknowing of Kei's own path leading to tonight's battle. But he had been expecting the Canadian legend to provide nothing but her best, otherwise Ryan would surely claim victory. Ryan wanted to set up early in this bout so he could better dictate the pace. But Kei had a trick up her sleeve, being able to stop just as she was about to bounce off the ropes. Wisely using the location to her advantage to prevent being cut down by Ryan's lariat, Mr Knight however realised this and promptly dug his heels in to avoid rushing towards the Canadian and leaving himself open.

The paragon paused and waited for Kei to finish, tensed and poised to attack. But he let Kei make her statement, Ryan was one to at least let his opponents speak if it was wished. It seemed that Kei was now realising Ryan's intentions of giving nothing but his absolute best. It was looking like Kei was now readying the non kid gloves, just as Ryan wanted. Mr Knight knew this would be a vital moment in his career, win or lose if he could just display his progress it would be enough in Ryan's mind.

Mr Knight cracked his neck lightly, feeling the vigour within himself. Ryan entered his stance and calmly stated "I intend to make my mark on history." The Brit proceeded to move forward to Kei and made to try and cinch her into an elbow and collar tie up, shifting into it before trying to close her into a corner. Just because Ryan was intent on proving his capability didn't mean he was trying to be foolish after all.......

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Willing to go for a test of strength that Ryan originally wanted to do at the start was okay with her, though having him instead pull her into a lock up caught her a bit by surprised. Forcing others into a lockup was something she knew how to do and did it well against those that were cocky, or simply not paying attention, so it was different being on the other side of the coin.

Even with the sudden tieup she managed to transition her focus into it quickly, though it be a matter if she could do so quick enough before Ryan could go somewhere with it. If she was able to do so she would continue to fight for position before attempting to slip free and go behind Ryan with a waistlock, though with Ryan being the one who initiated it that wouldn’t be an easy task.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:41 pm

Ryan knew Kei knew her way around the ring, but Ryan was a chess player on the side. He played by trying to close off his opponents and batter them with his paragon power. Least in his solo battles, there was no Mr Carnaby playing dogsbody to him. It was Ryan taking it all back to his roots, ignoring his titles, his status and all that. Ryan had a warrior within him and was intent on proving it, not just to his opponent, or to those in attendance. It was to himself, to convince himself that those weeks spent toiling in a forest and pushing himself to his limits in body and mind were worth something.

Still Kei was a ring general, and that related to being aware of the location. She was going to know what Ryan knew, cut the ring off and control it to gain the advantage in the match. Just because Kei knew it didn't mean she would let Mr Knight get away with it however. And Ryan would have felt annoyed if she did, Ryan was so intent on forcing his way that he had left himself a tad exposed. Allowing for Kei to pull off her movement and catch the Brit off guard

Mr Knight was fully aware that this position was far from ideal, Kei could pull off all sorts of moves or lead off into them. Ryan sprung into action, trying to deliver some elbow shots from first his left arm then his right. Trying to move to the ropes wouldn't really work at this point, they were just out of reach after all. Best bet for Ryan was to try and batter his way out of this before it led to a bad thing for the British paragon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:37 am

Holding onto Ryan's waist, Kei felt Ryan not liking her choice of action. She managed to avoid the first one, but got tagged by the second one. A third one stuck her and she decided to let go, but respond in kind with a clubbing forearm to the back. If she manged to connect with it without Ryan turning away from it she would look to grab hold of him again and deliver a back suplex...though that's what she would have wanted to do but wouldn't have been able to get him more than maybe an inch, two tops, off the ground before he back is like 'nope, ain't gonna happen at this point in the match' which would cause her to let go and give Ryan a short opening as she reminds herself she's not as young as she use to be. Not to say she couldn't have had actually done it if the momentum was on her side and he was worn down and be able to put up less resistance, but going for that particular move against him at that point was a mistake that was more likely to come from an over energetic teenager.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm

Ryan knew he was in a bad spot here, Kei was applying her ring generalmanship to great effect against the Paragon of Britain. But Mr Knight was not going to let her dominate if he could help it. Ryan was intent on focusing entirely towards victory. Ryan was not much of a striker but was than capable of delivering them and combined with his immense upper body strength would be more than enough to serve against any foe. Kei was learning this, deciding that a change in position was preferable after being smacked by the power of the paragon. But not before delivering a shot of her own, needless to say it took Ryan aback.

Giving a grunt Ryan staggered back a step, Kei certainly hit the mark. Buying the Canadian time to move behind Mr Knight and attempt a back suplex, but at this point in time of the match it was highly unlikely for Kei to be able to bust out such a move on Ryan. Maybe once he was worn down, currently however Ryan was in tip-top shape and eager to prove himself against an established vetran like Kei!

Springing into action Ryan would try to use this chance to force Kei to move where he wanted, kicking his legs to help keep himself grounded Mr Knight would try to wrap his closest arm around the neck of the Canadian and try to lead into a running bulldog. Ryan was already impressed with Kei's ring work, but at times grappling was like chess. In the game of kings Mr Knight was a very skilled player as well........

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Just as she was able to process what happened and focus back on the present, Ryan was already ahead of the matter and was in the middle of applying a running bulldog. She attempted to pull herself out of it, but by the time that thought crossed her mind to do so she was already on her way down, and ended up taking the move fully. As her face was close to the canvas she let out a small groan, not liking how things were progressing. She started off fine, but while it wasn't the worst thing she's done, that last exchange was something she wouldn't mind having a do over, if such a thing was possible.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:36 pm

It was only a matter of time before either Ryan or Kei made a slip up and found themselves on the short end of the jockeying for position, Mr Knight was aware of this and decided to take the risk. A gambit that thankfully paid off in the favour of the British Paragon! The fact that he managed to get this chance against the veteran wrestler served to boost the morale for Ryan as well, proof to himself that his training in the Kyoto forest was well spent! He would manage to line drive Kei down with the bulldog and land on his backside with a grunt. Mr Knight smiled as the sudden turn of events tonight!

Ryan would then stand up and raise his arms as if he was already victorious! He was so confident in his victory that already he posed. But it was only a temporary stance, after all the match was still in its early stage and Kei was still fresh despite obviously being left reeling from Ryan's running bulldog. Now it was time to try and take advantage of this!

The paragon of Britain would attempt to move towards Kei's left arm and grab hold of it, before trying to lift up his legs into a handstand sort of position before bringing the knees down onto her forearm. Ryan was no doubt surely aware the Canadian would try to counter, but he was hoping to maybe get one or two shots in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 am

If it wasn't for Ryan regaining focus when he did, there was a chance he might have gotten nothing but air when he reached for her arm.  He managed to do  so, and the feeling of him driving the knees down to her forearm wasn't a pleasant one, especially considering he did so more than once.  After the second time, after letting out a groan she added "God you're heavy."  With how he came down on her almost anything would have made anyone react to extra weight coming down with force like that, even if it came from say a puppy, so could one really blame her for reacting like that?

Last edited by Maxy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Ryan knew it, he was in the advantaged state. The early part of this match led to him being the one to set the pace of the match, inwardly this served as a large boost to the morale of the British Paragon. Getting the one up on a ring general like Kei was another factor to it, Mr Knight gave a smirk to himself after preparing himself for his next move against the Canadian. Ryan normally being the gentleman he was fought to the point and showed respect to the opponent, Kei was one who most certainly earned the respect of Ryan inwardly. This match reminded Ryan entirely of his time in the indies, when you had to learn what worked and what didn't. One might think the Paragon actually sorted that following his stay in a forest alone, but it was simply focused on pushing his body to its utmost limits. No home built wrestling ring in a forest clearing for him!

Mr Knight was aware that he would need to wear Kei down in order to have a chance to win at least, after that test of strength it was made clear to Ryan he would need to attack the arms. Hence why he brought the knees down upon the Canadian! He got a shot in on the forearm, with one following shortly after it. Still Kei managed to sneak a sly remark in regarding the build of the Paragon. After landing from that second attack Ryan ended up kneeled at the side of her and stated "I bear the weight of a country on my shoulders Ms Kei."

Seeking to try and mix things up Ryan would try to grab the previously attacked arm and seek to apply a wrist lock to it. After all at this point in the match it was only a matter of brief time before Kei mounted some form of counter, least Ryan could do was make it so she'd need to deal with one thing first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:00 pm

If she were a decade or two younger she might have had a follow up comment to his statement, though the feeling of Ryan’s offense and what it has done to her blocked that train of thought. All she could process was pulling her arm in and turn away, exposing her back to him. Might not be the best choice of action, but if it could get him away from the arm for a moment she could regain her thoughts then it wouldn’t be as bad. She wasn’t in major trouble just yet, but it be obvious to state it wouldn’t be smart to say where she currently is for much longer if it could be helped.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next