Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tag team match . The nymphs vs Shooting Star Sisters.

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tag team match . The nymphs vs Shooting Star Sisters. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag team match . The nymphs vs Shooting Star Sisters.

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Lynn was tossed to her back as she tried to get onto her belly ,and crawl towards her partner as she was unable to keep up with Touka.While she was able to make it to her belly the brunette was unable to make it to her hands and knees as her opponent had jumped into the air and stomped down on her back. The scream of pain that would erupt out of her mouth as she was unable to put any resistance as Touko would grab her head. That was followed by forcing her over the other wrestler's knee as she got hit with a backbreaker.

Back to top Go down

Tag team match . The nymphs vs Shooting Star Sisters. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag team match . The nymphs vs Shooting Star Sisters.

Post by Link-mon Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:16 am

Namie clapped and cheered her sisters success as she got her opponent down on the floor and bending her over her knee trying to work the back. "Wow you can bend far can't you?" Touka bringing her hand up and slapping Lynn's chest before bringing her hand back back to her head to keep her from pulling back up.

"I wonder how much you can take from here." she said bringing her hand up and sending a punch down onto Lynn's belly to work her over in the back breaker. Punching her stomach again she changed things up and went for a punch to her chest.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 am

Evanna would glare at Namie as she heard her opponent cheer her teammate on while Lynn was currently being beaten by Touka.Sadly things did not get better for the brunette as she would scream out as she got slapped in the chest , and a second later would have her opponent's hand grasp her head so that she could not get off the other wrestler's knee.

Both Evanna and lynn knew the answer would be not much to Touko's question as the redhead yelled ''come on Lynn just one good punch and you can escape''. in an attempt to encourage her teammate to keep fighting. Hearing this the brunette would attempt to fight back by throwing a punch at her opponent only for her aim to be terrible as she got a punch to the stomach..

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Touka saw the punch coming but hers connected first and it caused her to miss. Smirking to herself she brought a second punch down on the exact same spot. "Hey if it works once go to it again." Touka said happily as she kept trying to pull on the bakcbreaker and hurt her a little bit more.

Eventually though she needed to change things up and pushed Lyn off of her knee and stood up. Giving Nami a thumbs up she moved towards Lynn again and waited for her moment to strike as she would send a kick towards her face to stun her opponent.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:06 am

Lynn watched as her punched missed as she would soon cream in pain as Touko's punch did connect as she could not escape from her opponent's knee.Meanwhile Evanna was watching as her friend could not get away when the other wrestler suddenly pushed her off her knee.

While the brunette was on her belly for a moment Touko was giving her partner a thumb up as Evanna hoped her friend could take advantage.Hopefully that would happen as she would go and sit on her butt and lash out with a kick to Touko's knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Showboating her control of the match at the moment Touka was more then happy to keep her momentum going. She had been getting better and better in the ring and this was just another chance to showcase that as she moved in to try and continue her dominance of the match over Lynn.

Though she was quickly cut off by the kick to her knee. Taking her leg out from under her and making her drop to one knee as her hand came to her hurt knee. Growling she brought her hand out and tried to grab Lynn's leg and keep her close.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Lynn took the chance she was giving to fight back as she kicked her opponent in the knee while she was posing. The kick would force Touko to drop to one knee as she tried to crawl backwards when her leg was grasped by the Japanese teen. Still she saw her corner was within reach as she would stretch her arm as far as she could in an attempt to tag in Evanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Dropping to her knee Touka grumbled and saw that her opponent wasn't trying to get up but was instead trying to get to her corner. Prolly to tag in her partner and that was something she couldn't allow just yet. Namie thought so too, screaming at Touka to stop her before she got there.

"Hey hold on a second!" she screamed, crawling over to try and grab her boot and stop her in her tracks. If she did before she tagged her partner in she'd stand up and try to pull her backwards.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Evanna saw her partner was so close to tag her in as she had her hand extended just like Lynn was doing. Their was only a few inches between them as the redhead would stretch her arm as far as she could while the brunette was trying to free her leg from Touko's grasp as she kicked at the other wrestler with her free leg.

If that worked then Lynn would take a small leap forward as she would be able to make the tag , and then roll out of the ring as it was Evanna's time to shine as the redhead rushed forward to knock the Japanese teen down with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 pm

"Come on just..stop already" Touka screamed as she tried to pull Lynn back into the center of the ring and keep her stuck in there offenses. Though Lynn kept kicking at her and was actually able to send her backwards as a kick caught her face and made her hands slip. This allowed Lynn to get free and tag her partner to let the bigger girl in.

"Crap! No!" she screamed as she saw Evanna coming at her. Backing up she tried to avoid the redhead and get Touka's help but Evanna beat her to the punch and caught her with a clothesline. Sending her down and to the floor with a loud thud.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next