by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:52 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 12:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 12:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entering the Hell

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Entering the Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Entering the Hell

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

" Hmmm.. I guess I'll have to wake these two up soon to hear about them aswell, since Nha works with Shanari for tactics and Sha spars with her. "

Reika got up when she heard a few knocks on the door, heading towards it while Karina kept a close, serious look on Sarah now.

" You do know it will be hard to trust the words of a non member, right? And she won't be much of a threat even if she is. "

Reika came back and took a seat on the couch and before long Cerbera came in, dressed in her usual black jacket, black bikini top, black tight shorts with a white belt around it and semi-large boots. She also looked pretty young compared to the other leaders and were it not for the dead,cold and evil look on her face and the stitched wounds on the right side of her ribs and on the left side just below her breast, she'd look cute and adorable. She'd take quiet steps inside, immidiatly giving Sarah a stare, someone who was still new to her. She'd then walk towards one of the empty chairs to take a seat on it, Karina looking at her.

" You took your sweet time.. This girl is saying that Shanari is presumably a traitor slash Spy for another organizatio-- "

" I don't care. "

Cerbera spoke out with her dark voice, leaning back against the Chair and looking down at Sha and Nha.

" .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:35 am

Sarah's head turned to the door briefly when there was a knock against it. It must be Cerbera. Finally she could meet them all.

"I think I deserve some credit by coming forward with this," Sarah said to Karina as Reika went to answer the door. "There's so many other things I could be doing right now."

When Cerbera entered, Sarah had to admit, she wasn't what she had been expecting. The was a lot shorter and younger looking than the other leaders, but compared to her the other two looked like upstanding young citizens. Cerbera looked like she just climbed the stairs from hell. And that scar on her ribs, where did she get that?

Still, Sarah being Sarah, she got over everything pretty quick, and greeted Cerbera with a smile and a wave as she came in. "Bout time you got here. Time is money, you know." Her smile began to turn into a wide grin. "So, you're the famous Cerbera?" she asked coyly. "Oh, how I've wanted to meet you." Of course, Sarah didn't mention that it was only to kick her ass earlier on.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 am

" Ugh. What kind of credit. Money? "

Karina was starting to get impatient now, it's been less then a hour now and she didn't like how slow this was going, though Karina's impatient personality was quite known to her opponents. Reika merely tilting her head to nod at Cerbera before back at Sarah.

" Cerbera.. This girl broke into my house and beat those two up. "

" Why didn't you kill her? "

Karina face-palmed herself in the face, was she the only one trying to resort to words? She'd release a sigh afterwards and spoke to Cerbera.

" She seems interested in our organization. "

" Why do I need to know this? "

She completely ignored Sarah for the time being, she wasn't really impressed with anything.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:15 am

"Well, you're the leader, aren't you?" Sarah replied in a mocking tone of voice. "That kinda means you have to make decisions and all that shit." Sarah leaned back in her chair, placing her arms behind her head and sighed. "I want to join the Era of Hell, and you girls are the ones I need to talk to. Seems like you need all the help you can get these days. What with your members betraying you and claiming to work for another organization."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 am

" What makes you think I need your help? "

Cerbera tilted her head to the side, directing er dead gaze out towards Sarah, she did not like depending on others, that's what had gotten her scars in the first place.

" I don't want your help.. Now run along and take those two drones with you. "

Referring to Nha and Sha, Nha already motionless from the blood loss while Sha was starting to wake up slowly. Karina let out a sigh as she shook her head at Cerbera, looking down at Reika who was not enjoying this either.

" Shanari will be investigated but other then that, we're not recruiting. Certainly not ones who make a mockery out of one of the leaders. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 am

Sarah snorted after Cerbera denied her, and didn't even listen to the rest of what she said. She seemed content to flip the light switch to a lamp beside her on and off. until Cerbera finished talking.

"You know, Shanari said something about you in particular," Sarah mentioned, as if she didn't hear anything Cerbera had just said. "Said she was coming after you because you have something she wants, a certain.....item of yours." Sarah smiled like a demon. "You wouldn't happen to know what she's talking about, do you, miss?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Cerbera's eyes widened slightly when she heard that Shanari was after a item she possessed, Sarah had gained her interest suddenly.

" ..I'm listening. What is it you desire. "

Karina and Reika both went quiet for now, wondering what item it was aswell. Come to think of it there wasn't anything they actually k new about Cerbera other then that she was first leader.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:10 am

Sarah smirked triumphantly. Whatever this thing Shanari wanted it was obviously important to Cerbera. She's keep that in mind from now on.

"I'm a simple girl with simple taste's," she started off, leaning back and staring at the ceiling. "I just want to be part of the gang. Become part of the machine that is the Era of Hell. But I'm not gonna be just another lackey, taking orders and being kept in the dark, on no. Not a chance. I want to know what's going on, and I want to be giving the orders." Sarah looked at them all and gave her widest grin. "I want to be second-in-command."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 am

Cerbera looked down at the current second in comands before shrugging.

" Done. These two are worthless as it is. "

She then directed her gaze back at Sarah and crossed her arms against her chest.

" Now please.. Tell me what you know. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 am

Sarah smiled to herself. That was easy enough.

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast," Sarah said in a sing-song voice. "I still have one more request. These two..." She gave Nha a nudge with her foot. "I want them as my personal lackies. I want them them to do what I say, when I say it." She smiled deviously at Cerbera, and then she shrugged.

"I have fun with them."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next