Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Underdog21, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

Sakura Hagiwara

Go down

Sakura Hagiwara  Empty Sakura Hagiwara

Post by Teenwrestler on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Sakura Hagiwara  22463510
"Sakura Hagiwara"

Name: Sakura Hagiwara
Sex: Female
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Height: 5,7
Weight: 122 lbs.
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face

Entrance music: "Sakura Victory" by Kenji Fujisawa

Wrestling Information

Strategy: While Sakura has no specific strategy to run with, the former pop singer does have incredible will power and determination and can endure a lot of punishment. Her strategy is to out-last her opponent and find that one window of opportunity where she would attempt to land a big move to finish the match in her favour.

Style: Sakura is still learning the ropes and generally uses a combination of submission wrestling with high flying techniques. The former pop singer turned profession wrestler is also not afraid to try out some slams from time to time either.

Preferred Matches: Pro style wrestling. Has done oil and mud wrestling in the Berserk gym as well.

Stats:

Endurance: ★★★★
Strength: ★★
Speed: ★★★
Defense: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★

Strikes: ★★
Submission: ★★★
Powerhouse: ★★
Aerial: ★★★★
Counters: ★★

Overall:★★★

Signature Moves:

Saku Buster (Hammerlock Argentine Backbreaker flipped backwards into a Facebuster)
Sakura Ebigatame (Bridging Reverse Chinlock)
Boston Crab
Leaping Dropkick

Finishing moves:

Misaki Special: Modified half-chicken Wing followed by a bridging German Suplex

Sakura Special: Sakura would run up to her opponent and acrobatically leap in the air, doing a backflip infront of her opponent as her heel would smack against her opponent's chin followed by her trailing leg doing the same before she would complete the flip and acrobatically land on her two feet.

Wrestling Attire: A white wrestling singlet with red lines across the edges and sides.

Standard Attire:
Sakura Hagiwara  63b8d410

Wrestling Images:

Sakura trapped in a painful Boston crab :
Sakura Hagiwara  8be43810

Sakura performing a German suplex :
Sakura Hagiwara  Gx7cts10

Sakura hitting Moe with a bronco buster :
Sakura Hagiwara  Sakura10

Non-wrestling images:

Sakura getting flustered before a main event match:
Sakura Hagiwara  045daa10

Training in her gym attire at the Berserk gym:
Sakura Hagiwara  6971ab10

Back in her idol days :
Sakura Hagiwara  31966510

Personality:

Sakura is cheerful and bright, during her days as the central vocalist of the idol group "Sweet Diva" she always used to put her idol group before her own feelings, never claiming all the glory that came with being the central vocalist but always maintained the fact that it was a group effort and that it was a team effort. She also has strong feelings to protect those who befriend her as she stepped in to fight Rio who had disrespected her best friend Elena and insulted her idol group. Sakura always  tries her best at anything, despite changing her career from a pop idol to a pro-wrestler, she never gave up despite the humiliation she suffered in suffering record breaking losses. Her time in the gym was intense but she never gave up, persevering through rough times and eventually becoming a decent wrestler.  Sakura believes in hard work and determination and would never resort to dirty tricks to win a wrestling match.

Past/History:

Sakura Hagiwara is a former pop singer turned professional wrestler, Hagiwara Sakura was the leading member of a popular idol group Sweet Diva. One day, on a visit to the Berserk gym for the recording of a TV program, her best friend Elena was taunted by a wrestler Rio Kazama and subsequently a challenged was issued. During their spar Elena got injured which angered Sakura .To avenge Elena, Sakura enters the female pro-wrestling matches, challenging Rio to a wrestling match and thus began her career as a professional wrestler. While her initial road in pro wrestling was a bumpy one, Sakura eventually got revenge against Rio and gained her respect. From there, she would befriend Misaki and the rest of the Berserk gym and soon find out there are more accomplished wrestling opponent's elsewhere. Her biggest wrestling challenge was against Jackal Tojo and her most emotional match was against her best friend Elena. While Sakura continues to improve, she was intrigued by the fact her mentor and friend Misaki had become a part-timer in the AFW. Not wanting to be left behind, she heard from Misaki that there are many strong opponent's in the AFW and to get even better, Sakura decided to follow in her mentor's path and decide to give AFW a shot, now Sakura is eager to prove to the AFW that she is the strongest in the world!

AFW Information

Wins: -
Losses: -
Draws: -

Rivals: -

Allies: Misaki Toyoda

Crushes: -

Friends: Misaki, Moe
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down