Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, BlueMeanie, Cy_Man, Deus001, Kelsea, killcarrion, kiranar, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Witchcraft-01

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for Debut

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 pm by Witchcraft-01

Hi All,

Now that my chara has been approved, I am looking for a debut for her, her name is Cristina and you can find her here (http://www.afwrpg.com/t17406-cristina-angel#477675)

I am thinking about possibly having a promo where Cristina introduces herself and someone decides to crash it and get mouthy, which then leads onto a hardcore match the next day or something.

Would anyone be up for that?

Comments: 1

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 4

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Post by dlamp on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 pm

"Grah!" Pain flared through Kena's back from the impact. Dammit, she knows throws too. This was going to be trouble. Hina Sarutobi already showed her the flaws in her style against a grappling opponent. This wasn't going to be a repeat of that match. I'm not out yet. She aimed a quick kick at Makoto's shin while still on her back, hoping to catch her off guard with an immediately retaliation.

View user profile http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Makoto flipped her opponent up and over her shoulder and she landed with a crash on her back. But a sudden kick brought her down on one knee and broke the hold she had on Kena's arm.

"Damn..." Makoto hissed, surprised at the strength of the awkward kick. Rising up she would aim a foot and try to stomp down on Kena's stomach.
BlueMeanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm

For a split second Kena smirked. It didn't do much damage, but seeing Makoto on one knee was satisfaction enough. The feeling didn't last long though. Her opponent was quick to retaliate, and Kena was quick to rolled out of the way of the stomp, rising to her feet. Okay, I've got a good idea of what to expect. She smirked. Natuski-san... please don't hold back. She charging forward with a battlecry, shooting her leg out at Makoto's face for a brutal side kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:31 pm

"You're quick." Makoto said as her stomp missed and hit mat. In a flash Kena made it to her feet and sprang forward with a side kick to Natsuki's head.

Makoto would try and grab Kena's leg with both arms and stop the kick, or at least sap its momentum. If she was successful she would brutally swing the smaller girl to the mat. She wanted to see if Kena had any grappling skill.
BlueMeanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Kena scowled, trying to pull her leg back to prevent the counter, but it was too late. She already put so much force behind her attack she couldn't redirect. Her kick barely hit Makoto's face, and she was swung to the ground again for her troubles. Dammit! She rose to her feet again, fists raised and waiting for Makoto to make the first move this time. Okay, I've got to take this slow now. I can't keep taking throws like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Makoto swung Kena to the mat by her trapped leg. She tried to keep a grip on the leg to put Kena into a submission hold but the increasingly desperate fighter managed to wiggle loose and assume a defensive stance.

Makoto slowly advanced on the girl, guard up.

"You're trying pretty hard not to go to the ground." She said staring Kena right in the eye. "Not confident in your grappling skills? Does your inferior style only teach you have to punch and kick-and rather poorly at that?" She taunted.

"You starting to feel it yet? That turning in your gut that tells you that you made a mistake not backing down? That tells you that your dignity and the dignity of your school is about to die on this mat?"

Makoto hoped that her words would unnerve the little tiger, maybe even cause her to flinch. At the slightest display of hesitation she would rush in and try to slam Kena back to the mat with a classic over the shoulder throw.
BlueMeanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top