by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Micca vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Micca vs Aoi - Page 2 Empty Re: Micca vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Aoi groaned and with her defense down Micca easily speared her down onto the canvas, Landing on her back Aoi groaned again her stomach hurting from the high impact move. Feeling Micca get on top and sit on her chest for a pin.

"One!"

Aoi would kick out quickly hopefully she managed to break the pin before the ref counted to two. "ugh I'm not out yet!" Aoi said as she lifted up her legs around Micca, Aoi pushed her flexibility as she wrapped her legs around the brunette, with her legs around the girl Aoi would attempt to pull her down putting them in a sitting power bomb position.

Aoi wouldn't be done yet as her tried to roll Micca onto her belly and her on the girls back, Grabbing Micca's legs Aoi prepared to go for a Boston crab,

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Micca grunted when Aoi kicked out of her pinfall attempt. Then, she was caught by surprise when her opponent wrapped her legs around her before she pulled her down and was powerbombed into the mat. "Gyah!!"

And not only that, she was then rolled over onto her stomach before Aoi grabbed her by her legs and put her in a Boston crab submission hold. "Ngghh!" Micca groaned, grimacing in pain as she felt the pressure from the submission hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Aoi took a few breaths as she managed to bring Micca into a Boston crab. She was glad she was able to pull her fellow kawaii into the submission move. Holding onto the girls legs Aoi tried to use this time to recover a little. She didn't start pulling back the Kawaii's legs so the hold was only uncomfortable but not to painful.

Aoi smiled a little, "sorry but this is going to start hurting more in just a little bit." Aoi said feeling like she recovered enough and would start to pull Micca's legs back more if Micca didn't try breaking out of her hold already.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:29 am

Micca gritted her teeth, trying to power through the Boston crab. "N-not... gonna... tap... out!!" Micca exclaimed as she pushed herself forward, using her free hands to propel herself towards the nearest ropes. She needed to reach the bottom rope in order to gain rope break, and she knew that she had to reach it before her endurance run out.

"Hrrghhh!" She grunted, mustering her strength in pushing herself forward, the look of cute determination seemed apparent on her adorable face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:11 am

Aoi took her time pulling Micca's legs back and because of that, the other kawaii would start to crawl ever to the ropes. "dam not yet!" Aoi said as she would start pulling back and heard Micca saying she wasn't going to tap. Growling a little Aoi would pull the legs back but because she took to long Micca was already so close to the ropes that she could get a rope break.

Aoi would pull back harder hopefully that would be enough to make micca stop reaching for the ropes, If that didn't work, Aoi would stand a bit up and tried to pull Micca away from the ropes that way she would have more time putting Micca int the painful hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:22 am

"Gyaah!!" Micca cried out, feeling the pain from the Boston crab as Aoi applied more strength into it. Still, even as her body contorted and her face showed the expression of pure agony, she continued on, holding out her hand as if trying to reach a lifeline. The rope was already so close, and there's nothing in this world that could stop her from reaching it! "Nnnghh!"

At first, she managed to touch the bottom rope with her fingertips, and then, with a jerk, she would propel herself forward so that she could grab a hold on the bottom rope, prompting the ref-girl to call for a rope break, urging Aoi to release her opponent from her submission hold.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:33 am

Just as she was pulling back Aoi looked back a little seeing how close Micca was to the ropes. "no..." Aoi said to her just as the ref came and told her to break the hold. "dam it..." Aoi said and released Micca's legs, she would take a few steps away and face the other kawaii. Aoi had to put her in more submission holds and weaken her more, "dam your tough..." Aoi said to Micca as she got back into her wrestling stance.

Aoi had to win and prove to her self she could fight and her training wasn't a waste of time. "Lets go miss..." Aoi spoke, she waited for Micca to come at her so they could lock up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:41 am

Now released from the submission hold, Micca eased up before she got back on her feet. Hopping on the balls of her feet, she looked at her opponent and smirked. "And you're gonna do more than that to make me submit. And stop with the miss, why don't you? Call me Micca," she said.

She also took a wrestling stance, mirroring Aoi. She waited for a while before she lunged towards her fellow kawaii and tried to lock up with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:15 am

Aoi laughed when Micca said to call her by that name as Aoi smiled at her. " I would but you never told me your name when i introduced my self Micca thats why i called you miss." She said giggling again looking at the girl. "and I have a lot more i can do to you to win this!" Aoi declared with a smile.

Aoi would lock up with Micca again but she would try to push against her for a shot while. After pushing against Micca for a bit Aoi would start breaking the lock up and grab onto Micca's waist. She was going for a simple slam as she attempted to lift up the brunette and throw her over her. She hoped she could do it fast enough before she got stopped by Micca.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:40 am

Micca would push against Aoi for a while, her face contorted with determination as she mustered her strength. Then, as she pushed, Aoi then broke the lock up before she grabbed onto Micca's waist. Micca yelped as the other kawaii wrapped her arms around her slim waist. She tried to squirm her way out of her hold, but it was too late.

"Kyaah!" She cried out when she was lifted and thrown over by her opponent before she was slammed into the mat. "Gyuh!!" She arched her back, trying to fight back the pain she got from being slammed by her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next