Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru! (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru! (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:35 am

Pulled into a deep lewd kiss by Orochi, Ataru was but unable and unwilling to resist it while she sealed their lips like a vacuum, their tongues swirling swirled together as a good amount of mixed liquids were passaged from her mouth to his, inducing the boy to swallow and get a taste of himself for the first time!

"Gasp...! O.O *cough*... fuuuhhnn... 0///0". The young boy was too embarrassed and exhausted to reply anything, but sure thing he was totally under her spell. When the sexy serpentess let him go from her clutches, Ataru would flop down with no strenght, physically and erotically spent. Dark spots were dancing around his eyes as the spotlights above looked blurry.

Approaching him to check his state, the ref girl started to count him: "ONE....! TWO....!". Ataru's dazed and humiliated mind was soon brought back to awareness by the starting count, but his body was a different matter: a numb tiredness still washing his limbs as he tried to stand up

"THREE...! FOUR...!. Ataru was now awake but the ref girl kept the count going waiting for him to make a move. So even though the count was welcome, granting him some time to gather the small pieces, he still needed to make it in time. Not to mention that this time could be used by Orochi to recover too.

"FIVE...! SI... OH~!. Not without a serious effort, Ataru managed to move up forward, parting his shoulders from the mats enough to interrupt the count. "U-Unghff.... I can f-fight...", he reassured the ref, though is muscles felt not much more solid than jello at the moment.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru! (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru! (complete)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:17 am

Orochi just watched the boy in amusement as the ref girl counted for him. It would be a pity if he was knocked out from her assault earlier, and she still had one thing planned for him. And much to her delight, the boy still had enough energy to actually pick himself up, though it wasn't much. She could tell that she could knock him out with a push alone, but there's no fun in that. So, as soon as Ataru finally lifted his shoulders off the mat, Orochi would wait for him to get back on his feet, though she was certain that it would take quite a tremendous effort for him to actually accomplish that.

"My, for such a cute boy, you can be quite resilient..." Orochi decided to praise the boy in a mocking, deriding way. Then, she giggled, licking the last bit of cum off her lips, savoring its taste by making it a show as she swallowed it. "Mmm~ there's no wonder you taste so heavenly..." then, she smirked at him. "Well... *giggle* I suppose my other lips also need a taste of you..." she said as she brought her hand to her own crotch, rubbing the damp fabric of her already flimsy leotard.

Then, with a wink, she said, "I hope you're prepared for that, sweetie~" she pulled her leotard aside, giving the boy a clear view of her wet, clearly fuckable pussy. "I can't wait to have your cock plunged into my pussy to milk you dry~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:26 am

Gathering his strenght and stamina was enough to finally get up, and not trembling too much so that Orochi would not notice his weakened conditions... or he hoped so.

"Fuuu.... I am much more resilient than this and... g-gasp...! W-What are you doing now...? o///o", Ataru blushed to the brightest red as Orochi shamelessly showed her intentions. "T-this is still a wrestling match not the set of some erotic movie!" , the boy would argue with the funniest flustered face, trying to go back to some old 'normal' wrestling as he lunged forward to graab one of Orochi's wrists, planning to irish-whip the voluptuous amazon towards the ropes... if he got enough strenght to force her, that is.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Orochi laughed upon hearing Ataru's response to her teasing. The boy was so adorable she wanted to gobble her up right here right now. Well, since she still had a lot of time to spare, she might as well entertain him a little bit as the boy tried to use a rather wimpy Irish whip on her, trying to send her running towards the ropes. So, she would let herself be flung towards the ropes and rebound from them.

But, once she rebounded from the ropes, she would hold out her arm and try to take Ataru down by swinging her arm onto his chest with a clothesline. She knew that Ataru wasn't in any shape to really keep himself steady that even with a simple clothesline, she was certain that she could take him down onto the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:15 am

Ataru was a bit relieved at realizing that he still had enough strenght left to force the taller woman into being flung against the ropes, not suspecting that Orochi was graciously cooperating with his efforts as she was bounced back into "forcefully" running at him.

Therefore, the naive boy was not expecting any particular attack from the busty amazon, preparing to stop her on track and aiming at a quick belly-to-belly suplex while he tried his best not to be distracted by her large bouncing breasts... and mostly failed at it.

But of course, Ataru's assumption could not have been more wrong.
"Wah....!", he yelped being too weakened to move away or dodge in time as Orochi came swinging with a simple yet effective clothesline, easily sending the boy down back first.
"U-Unnngghhh....". With a faint groan Ataru was at Orochi's feet, partly stunned from the sudden fall and holding the sore back of his head as he cringed in pain.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 am

Now at her feet, Ataru was where Orochi wanted him to be, and she would like to enjoy every second of it. She would stand over him to look at his crotch. It was her primary target. "Now, now... why don't you just lie back and take it like a man?" Orochi said with an amused tone before she took off her boot, leaving her foot bare so that she could work on Ataru's boyhood.

From there, she would rub her foot against the boy's member, trying to stimulate it with it. She would also grab both Ataru's feet by his ankles in order to spread his legs wide for better access.

"You like this, don't you?" Orochi asked, grinning all the while as she would attempt to arouse the boy with her foot.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:19 am

Still needing a few seconds to shake off the stunning effects of Orochi's clothesline, Ataru had no choice but to "admire" his seductive opponent tower over him while taking one of her boots off.

The fans roared in excited anticipation at the scene, looking forward to what she would be doing next, and the flustered male opponent himself got a good guess about it now, especially with Orochi grabbing both of his legs at ankle height and spreading them apart, gettng full access to his private parts.

Orochi looked so damnedly beautiful towering over him like a goddess of lust and seduction, having him under control. Rather than viciously stomping his groin, the sultry serpentess was dominating him in a much more insidious but even more effective way, rubbing the sole of her dainty foot back and forth along his barely spandex-covered boyhood, washing his body with that treacherous heavenly touch. But the young wrestler knew well that he couldn't afford to admit it and let her completely dominate his mind as well as his body.

"G-Gasp....!! N-No... let me go... uuhh...  there's no way I may like thi-iis.... a-ahhhnn... 0///0",  the totally red-faced Ataru argued while trying to wriggle out of Orochi's grip, but he wasn't kidding Orochi with his half-hearted struggle. Not when Ataru's protest had been turned into a shameful moan by her seductive rubbing, and not when his boyhood was responding so much more honestly about his true feelings.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:06 pm

"Aw, who are you trying to fool, boy?" Orochi cooed, continued rubbing the sole of her bare foot on the boy's crotch. "You've been such a liar..." she said, giving the boy's hidden member a light squeeze with her foot before finally removing the foot. Then, she would release his feet, slamming them down onto the mat in order to hurt him as well as to give her time to put on the boot that she removed earlier.

She would take the boot that she took off earlier and bent down, giving anyone lucky enough a look on her shapely derrière. And of course, the crowd seemed to appreciate such a lovely view, especially now that the cameramen were focusing on it. Also, she was showing her plump rear end to the direction of Ataru, and if he was to look up, he would be greeted by such a lovely sight.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Ever more red-faced, Ataru could not reply anything more than another breathless gasp as Orochi cooed down at him, making joke of his wannabe-stubborn spirit and applying more pressure on his swelling boyhood. Not as much as to really hurt his delicate parts, but enough to let him know who was in charge.

"Ouch....d-dang....!", A painful vibration was spread from Ataru's feet to his legs as he got them slammed down to the mats, keeping him distracted with the uncomfortable sensation as Orochi restored her full wrestling suit.
Ataru needed a few moments before he even tried to get up, taking that time to cool down the embarrassing tent in his wrestling shorts.

Trying his best to get his straight thinking back, the young boy finally got up into a kneeling stance... and there he was welcomed by the sensually teasing show of Orochi's wriggling butt while she was leaning down fidgeting with her boot.
"F-Fuuuuh.... 0///0", the cute boy could feel a warm blush rise up to his cheek, hesitating in embarrassed entrancement on his way to stand up by such hip-notic sight.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Orochi put back on her boot that she removed earlier and tapped it on the mat several times to make sure that it's been properly laced. Then, she looked behind and saw Ataru watching her, cheeks reddened. Seeing this, Orochi smiled impishly as she turned around, folding her arms under her ample breasts. "Oho~ someone's being a naughty voyeur..." Orochi said, grinning upon learning that the boy had been watching her shapely ass intently while she was putting on her boot earlier.

Instead of attacking right away, Orochi would just let Ataru to get back on his feet, deeming him to be rather harmless at the moment. "Come on and get up, boy. Don't you want to get your hands on me?" Orochi asked, sensually running her hands up from her thighs to the side of her body to her bouncy tits, giving them a little bit of shake to mess with the boy even more. Still, she did not make a move as she waited for the boy to finally get back on his feet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next